drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting....that cuts out the Oak Island theory...image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Photos and Info Here on History.com...with an 8 part TV Special in the Works

I was going to post a thread with a different title... something that at least says Captain Kidd since a lot of people know the story it might draw more interest?
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    way cool
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    thanks for sharing, really cool story.
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another report:

linky
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>More Photos and Info Here on History.com...with an 8 part TV Special in the Works

I was going to post a thread with a different title... something that at least says Captain Kidd since a lot of people know the story it might draw more interest? >>

You can always change your thread title to: A deep sea explorer found Capt Kidd's 17th-century pirate's treasure
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finding such treasure is every metal detectorists dream, diver's dream and just plain treasure hunter's dream...what a thrill...Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Finding such treasure is every metal detectorists dream, diver's dream and just plain treasure hunter's dream...what a thrill...Cheers, RickO >>

No kidding! What a cool find.
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet !!! :-)
    Timbuk3