Home Sports Talk
Options

NBA playoffs. Who will win?

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am pulling for the Warriors, but with the officials letting James do "ANYTHING" and no off. foul......who knows.

He can literally do anything posting up or driving to the basket he wants!!!
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dimeman I agree with you. Towards the end of the game on one of his drives the announcers said, " I think that he was traveling there." image
  • Options
    Not only traveling......on drives he can elbow, hook and run over you when you are set and it is always a "blocking" foul.

The way they call the game with him......there is "NO" way to guard him!image

Jordan was much better and he didn't have to cheat!!!
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night's game was riveting. Was hoping to see 5-6 more just like it. Unfortunately, the rest of the series is now a formality because Kyrie Irving fractured his kneecap and is done. And so are the Cavs.
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night's game was very good theatre, with ebb and flow, close score throughout, strong individual performances by multiple players and overtime. What showed in the game was how deep and talented the Warriors roster is. The second team performed at a high level and kept the Warriors in the game. For some reason the Warriors do not panic and can storm back or storm ahead in a flash. Winning game 1 and having Irving get injured to where he can not play again this year's makes things bleak for Cleveland. Interesting how post game media coverage is largely centered on LeBron. Looking forward to game 2.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    In the history of basketball, 14 teams have won 67+ regular season games.
    The previous thirteen teams all won the NBA Championship.
    That streak ain't ending this year.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Greg, that is incorrect. The 2006-07 Dallas Mavericks went 67-15, then lost in the first round to the "We Believe" Golden State Warriors.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Damn ESPN. I got that stat direct from them and should have known better. I remember that Mavs team well.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    with the officials letting James do "ANYTHING" and no off. foul......who knows.

people constantly say stuff like that, but if you're fair and even handed it is hard not to acknowledge that he gets as good as you feel he gives, there are some pretty obvious whacks applied that aren't called. heading to Cleveland tied at 1-1 pretty much assures 6-7 games which in my mind tilts things in the Cavs favor. the Warriors bench saved them from being down 0-2 and in both games their starting five have been outplayed by a good, stout defense. I expect that the much hated Delavadova will hound Curry while they figure out a way to slow Thompson.

will Golden State be able to figure out a way to slow LeBron??? two games in they have shown they don't have a clue. if they allow him to isolate he'll score, if they allow him to roam he'll score, if they double him he'll just have 20 assists. hate him if you must but after these first two games he is showing why he is such a complete player who can dominate a game.
  • Options
    In all fairness to James........he was hacked several times last night and neither one was called.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    All the talk about LeBron!? What about Curry shooting 5 for 23 last night!? If that was Russell Westbrook that's all we would be talking about but Steph gets a pass on that!? I think Warriors in 5 as last night was just an aberration.
  • Options

<< <i>with the officials letting James do "ANYTHING" and no off. foul......who knows.

people constantly say stuff like that, but if you're fair and even handed it is hard not to acknowledge that he gets as good as you feel he gives, there are some pretty obvious whacks applied that aren't called. heading to Cleveland tied at 1-1 pretty much assures 6-7 games which in my mind tilts things in the Cavs favor. the Warriors bench saved them from being down 0-2 and in both games their starting five have been outplayed by a good, stout defense. I expect that the much hated Delavadova will hound Curry while they figure out a way to slow Thompson.

will Golden State be able to figure out a way to slow LeBron??? two games in they have shown they don't have a clue. if they allow him to isolate he'll score, if they allow him to roam he'll score, if they double him he'll just have 20 assists. hate him if you must but after these first two games he is showing why he is such a complete player who can dominate a game. >>

This is solid analysis. I'll be the first to admit that I wrote off the Cavs when Irving went down, and that appears to have been foolish on my part. Cleveland is an incredibly resilient bunch. In fact, it "feels" like they should be up 2-0 heading back home. If I were a GSW fan, I'd be a little apprehensive. Delly completely locked up Steph last night and made him look pedestrian. Actually, that's being nice. He made him look extremely bad. If he takes Curry out of the series (or at least lessens his effectiveness), who aside from Thompson is going to score the basketball on a consistent basis?

This is what's so great about sports. Just when you think you know what's going to happen, you really don't. Steph was the MVP of the league this season (and deservedly so), but LeBron is the best player in the universe. As keets mentioned, the Warriors have no answer for him. The guy is on a mission to bring a championship to Cleveland. Losing Love & Irving while facing the best team in the NBA hasn't deterred him one iota. I'm so impressed with him.

And if you think LeBron gets away with murder, you obviously didn't watch the end of that game last night. He got hacked over and over and over again. I'm surprised Andre Iguodala didn't fracture his forearms with about 1:30 left in OT. I'll go out on a limb and say that was the worst no-call I have ever seen in sports, especially considering there was a referee standing about three feet away. Scroll down to the third clip if you missed it.

The bottom line is that the refs swallow their whistles when a game is on the line. If I was a defender in the NBA, I'd commit felony assault in the waning minutes of a close game. It's clear the zebras don't want to be the deciding factor, so it turns into a free-for-all for all intents and purposes. So terrible, but it is what it is.

I really don't know what's going to happen from here on out. I had the Warriors in 6 and I'll stick with my prediction, but nothing would surprise me at this point. Regardless of what transpires, LeBron is worthy of every ounce of praise he receives.
  • Options
    as I said with my last reply, I wonder if it was an aberration?? I would expect Curry to play better but he really isn't used to being dogged the way he was last night and the Cavs defense shouldn't be under estimated. the winner of the series will be the one who adjusts best and Golden State lives at the perimeter with a not very high percentage shot. when they start to not drop there isn't much left. another thing --- did you notice how many baskets Thompson made driving to the baseline from his left and pulling up at the corner with a fade away?? in the fourth quarter the Cavs adjusted and would move someone, usually Tristan, to that corner just outside the paint.................goodbye shot and his numbers started to drop.

with Mosgov playing well and LeBron staying consistent the Cavs will be tough. not saying they'll win but they have already done better than anyone thought they could. Golden State is a load to be sure, but in a series like this the Team that "figures it out" first will usually win, and that looks like the Cavs so far. with the Warriors bench scoring like they have been I figure that's the key. if Blatt can rotate the right guys at the right time and LeBron logs minutes it should be the Cavs.
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can only imagine if LBJ "carries" (it is still a team sport), this team to the championship. Being down 2 key players and 0-1. If ever a player will "own" a city it will be him "owning" Cleveland. A 51 yr. champ. drought mixed in with the hometown guy factor. That in itself would be worth seeing them win,just to see the resulting hoopla w/in that city. I hope the ensuing games provide as much competitiveness as the first 2.
    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    I think the answer lies somewhere in the middle. I can't imagine Curry ever having another shooting night similar to that, but make no mistake, Delladova is going to continue to be on him like white on rice. If the points come again, they won't come easy. The Warriors are good at making adjustments (e.g., when they were down 2-1 on the road at Memphis, then ambushed them), so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again. If it does, it will require guys not named Curry & Thompson to step up. Everyone lauds Golden State for their depth, but last night their bench was outscored 21-17 by a severely depleted Cavs team. Who saw that coming?

I didn't notice that about Klay Thompson, but that's a good observation. I was more fixated on the Curry-Delly matchup. Clearly, Dellavedova's mission was to stick to Steph like glue, and if he provided any offensive support whatsoever it was gravy. Can't tell you how many times a Warrior would take off from the perimeter and instead of semi-sagging into the path to provide help, he stayed within arm's length of Curry and had his back to the play the entire time. Almost as if Cleveland was saying, "If you're going to beat us, it's going to be courtesy of someone other than him."

My gut says they split in Cleveland to make it a best-of-three.

• Options
    The first two games of the series were compelling.

The Cavs have played very well in both games.

The Warriors have not played very well, with their overall shooting performance being poor. Last night the Warriors had difficulty initiating their offense since Cleveland's defense was very aggressive and good. The Warriors tried to shoot from long range but all players except Kaly Thompson shot poorly.

In the end, either team could have won either game in Oakland.

I would not expect Cleveland to easily win the next two games at home. I have a feeling that this series may go the distance. I do not expect the Warriors to continue in their shooting slump and I expect that they will make adjustments that will be effective.

The series is apparently getting very good TV viewership. That will make the league and its broadcast partners very happy.

As far as the refs go, they missed multiple calls both ways last night. James got fouled multiple times with no calls made. He and Mosgov clearly traveled multiple times. The Warriors also got fouled with no calls and James continues to simply knock defenders out of the way when he puts his head down and either drives to the basket or backs into lane to get close to the basket. He is so strong that no one can stop him. Is it charging or hooking? Many times it is, but it is not called.

• Options
    well, Kevin, it always comes down to perspective. I only wish that in all the critique of LeBron that people would compare it to what goes on all the time around the court. LeBron isn't acting in a vacuum or doing anything much different than the other "big men" out on the floor but he always, always draws more attention and the resulting criticism. to be objective let's all watch tonight's game the same, while he's driving or making his way towards the basket be sure to pay attention to what the defenders are doing --- they swipe at him, bump him, hold him, hunch over him if he leans forward, and when he gets close to the basket it is sometimes 2-3 at once with no-calls.

just be objective.

another aspect of the game that intrigues me is the assertion by you and most of the "experts" that the Warriors have played poorly and will certainly get better. at least give the Cavs defense and game plan a little credit. consider that they have taken control of both games and forced Golden State to play at a slower pace. if not for runs at the end of regulation in both games, where the Cavs have failed to score effectively, Golden State would be down 0-2. they have trailed for most of the series and almost the entire last three quarters of game two. every time they would get close Cleveland would pull back out to 6-8-10 points. talk about an affective way to kill a Team's spirit.

here is my prediction...................if Golden State continues to allow LeBron to bring the ball down court and set the pace of the game they will probably lose tonight. if they don't figure out a way to neutralize Tristan and Mosgov without getting into early foul trouble they will probably lose tonight. if Curry doesn't figure out a way to shake free of Delavadova they will probably lose tonight. if the Cavs contest Thompson's shots better and force more attempts from outside of the arc the Warriors will probably lose tonight.

but I could be wrong.image
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LBJ has been determined and has been amazing, but how long can he hold up? At the end of the games he seemed a half a step slower and his shots a bit short. The Warriors would do well to play LeBron one on one allowing him to score 50+ and shutting down the rest of the Cavs. I hope they decide to double and triple him.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    Keets.

You make good points.

James does get pushed, bumped and hacked by defenders. He also pushes, shoves and hooks defenders out of the way. Being a referee and having to make foul calls (or non calls) when James has the ball would not be easy. When Shaq played he received the same treatment by defenders. He was so big and strong that defenders looked like children climbing on him.

Cleveland has played tremendous defense so far and has slowed down the pace of the game (limiting the Warriors getting points in transition). The Warriors have also played very good defense. The Warriors have tried to score points quickly by shooting from the perimeter. Whether it is the Cleveland defense, shots simply not falling or a combination of the two, the Warriors have not shot well. That may change and likely will at some time during the series. I hope it does because it would make the games more entertaining.

The Warriors must get a win in the next two games in Cleveland. If they do I expect the series to go 7 games. If they lose both games in Cleveland then the Warriors will be in a hole that they will not likely be in a hole that they can not get out of.

• Options
    He was so big and strong that defenders looked like children climbing on him.

when I first heard that Shaq was coming to Cleveland around 2008-9 I joked that he would lumber down the court with LeBron following behind to scramble up his back for a dunk!! that would have been outstanding, but getting him in the twilight of his career meant the two never reached what was expected.

• Options
    James is a beast and deserves all the praise he is getting!

The Warriors live and die on the 3 pointer......that usually doesn't win Championship's.

JMHO
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    I didn't think that one guy could beat a 67-15 team.

Maybe I was wrong.
    Capecards
  • Options
    what a freakin' game!!! image

give the Warriors credit for fighting back like they did when it looked like they were done but the Cavs defense just swamped them through three quarters. I don't care what anyone says, Curry is bothered in a major way by Dellavadova and it shows. add to that his scoring and he was the difference. just a great game, hard fought, I don't think anyone from either team left anything on the floor, they all played their hearts out.
  • Options
    Looks like the Cavs want it more. The Warriors can't keep getting behind because of 3 point misses and then scramble to come back hanging their heads when things aren't going right!

The Cavs and James have won me over!
  • Options
    First three games have been off the charts good. G2 ratings broke a record since ABC began carrying the Finals back in '03; can't wait to see what that gem tonight churned out.

As horrific as the Warriors looked the first three quarters, that actually turned into a very productive loss:

1) Steph found his shot again.

2) David Lee made a monumental difference. +17 net points when he was on the court. More of him and less of Bogut & Ezeli moving forward.

3) Andre Iguodala played very well and is by far the best man for the job when it comes to "guarding" LBJ. Insert him into the starting lineup and put Harrison Barnes on the bench -- he is an absolute liability out there.

I expect GSW to win Game 4. They better, or else...
  • Options
    I hate making predictions about who I think will win but Golden State at this point in the series seems to have more questions than answers.
  • Options

<< <i>I hate making predictions about who I think will win but Golden State at this point in the series seems to have more questions than answers. >>

I think they found a few answers, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to cut a 20-pt deficit to 1 in a span of ~12 minutes. But then again, I wrote Cleveland off after Game 1, so please take my thought with a grain of salt.
  • Options
    Barnes is playing the worst I've seen him play. That ridiculous pump fake that fools no one, and those atrocious shots he's putting up with wide open looks. DLee needs to take all his minutes. And if Thompson doesn't start producing, I'd rather see Barbosa and Livingston get his minutes.
  • Options
    I think they found a few answers

this is what the "experts" on all the talk shows and with all the analysis are saying, but my question is --- Why?? if you consider objectively what has happened in the first three games you get this:

Game 1 --- Golden State scores under 100 in regulation and wins in overtime.
    Game 2 --- Golden State scores under 100 in regulation, trails for almost three quarters and loses in overtime.
    Game 3 --- Golden State scores under 100 in regulation, trails the entire game and loses in regulation.

certainly they may recover, the Cavs may roll over, die and lose in six games, but again --- Why?? taking everything that happened in the regular season the Warriors should be up and on their way to a Championship. taking everything that has happened since this series started the Cavs should now be the favorite. they are playing better. this may change but nothing that has happened so far indicates it will. most likely Dellavadova will hound Curry on Thursday, Thompson/Mosgov will control things under the board and LeBron will do what he does. those are the things Golden State has shown they can't find an answer for........................yet.

if they don't or can't they are done.

the game I watched showed Cleveland dominate Golden State to the point where they were beaten but fought back. if the Cavs can get even remotely close to that in the first half at home with LeBron exerting his will as he has proven he can the next game might get ugly, especially with a very raucous crowd.
  • Options

<< <i>I think they found a few answers

this is what the "experts" on all the talk shows and with all the analysis are saying, but my question is --- Why?? >>

Because for the first time in three games, they looked like the 67-15 Golden State Warriors in the 4th quarter last night. Had they continued to look like fish out of water and gotten stomped by 25, I'd be with you. But they almost stole that game last night after being down 20 late in the 3rd.

Inserting David Lee to play serious minutes was something Steve Kerr should have done one or two games ago. He's only 6'9" and won't protect the rim like Bogut, but his offensive game isn't offensive the way Bogut's is. How many times have we seen that dude 3-5 feet away from the basket without a soul around him, only to kick it out to someone else? The Warriors have had virtually no low-post presence to speak of for almost three games, but once Lee came in the Cavs were actually forced to pay attention to someone in the paint. When that happened, the spacing was vastly different and the floor spread out more than it had in the previous 11 quarters. And right on cue, voilà -- 36 points in the 4th after they scored 37 the entire first half.

Perhaps they'll leave Bogut in for his shot-blocking prowess and instead relieve Draymond Green of some of his minutes so they won't be forced to go uber small. Green is undersized and it's showing in this series against the front line of Cleveland. Either way, Lee needs to be in the game and I think you'll see more of him tomorrow night.

Will they revert back to the Warriors of Games 1, 2 and the first three quarters of 3? It could certainly happen, but I don't think it will. I honestly think they've located a finger to stick in the dike. Not to mention, Game 4 tomorrow night is their Game 7 for all intents and purposes, so there will be an increased sense of urgency.
  • Options
    Golden State has shown that they can score quickly and close, but they have also shown that they cannot solve the Cavs defense and continually fall behind. that has been the story of the three games thus far and they have progressively gotten worse for Golden State. I don't realistically expect it to happen but the progression in each game would suggest that in game four they will fall behind the Cavs, be unable to close and get beaten by about 15.

if they go with Lee they will forfeit rebounds with no guarantee of points. logically they should be trying to figure out a way to counter Tristan and Mosgov, not help them, right?? you also pre-suppose that Curry will solve a refreshed and ready Delladova. the out come of the game may well be predetermined by what takes place in the first quarter. if it holds to script and the Cavs are up 24-20 what has been "learned" by the Warriors??

oops, I almost forget the impostion of LeBron's will on the entire Golden State team.
  • Options
    James is a BEAST and is going to get his points. He has proven that in all 3 games. The Warriors have shown they have NO answer for him.

The Warriors need to play sound Basketball from the get go and not fall behind early by throwing up 3 pointers early in the shot clock!
  • Options
    Did not get to watch much of the game last night because of other pressing matters.

I did catch some of the replays later.

The Warriors continue to struggle. Kudos to the Cavs for making the Warriors struggle. The Cavs are the dominant team thus far.

Game 4 is a must for the Warriors. If they do not figure out how to adjust to the Cavs a repeat of games 1-3 will take place [Cavs lead and the Warriors have to battle back from a deficit]. If the Warriors do not win Game 4 and even the series, they will not win 3 straight.

There is a reason why James is the King. He is simply the best basketball player and he is leading his team to victory.
  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not an NBA fan anymore and haven't been for many years.

This series has my attention. I did watch game 3.

I like the story lines and am pulling for the Cavs.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    Pivotal game tonight, and that's putting it mildly. There's really no in between -- either the Cavs go up 3-1 and start shoveling dirt on the Warriors, or the mo completely shifts and we're right back where we started with Golden State in the driver's seat. Game 3 drew the highest television rating since the Finals moved to ABC 12 years ago, so one can only imagine what tonight's game is going to rake in.

I'm sticking with my guns: GSW wins tonight. Who you got?
  • Options
    The amount of minutes that LeBron is playing has to be taking a toll on him. I think the depth of the Dubs will start to take its toll on the Cavs for the rest of the series, starting tonight.
  • Options
    I hate making predictions about who I think will win but Golden State at this point in the series seems to have more questions than answers.

I can't believe I quoted myself!!image

with the Cavs controlling the boards and the tempo there isn't much left for Golden State to try except to continue doing what has worked all season..............until this series. I can't see a different outcome. I became convinced when I called my Son last game when Cleveland went up by 20 points. he watches BB all season more than I do and is more tuned into what going on so my question was simple --- "What the hell is going on??" his answer was equally simple --- "They're the real deal, Dad."
  • Options
    WOW!!! beaten badly, nothing I would have expected. the Cavs looked tired as early as midway through the first quarter. they made the one run to pull within 2-3 points but apparently had nothing left. it told a lot when Dellavadova had to sit after playing only a minute or two to start the second half. Golden State just had too many guys to rotate in and the Cavs couldn't really counter.
  • Options
    Game 4 goes to the Warriors. It does not surprise me that the Warriors played very well. Cleveland had an off night. Their players were off and looked tired.

2-2 with the series now being a best of three. The Warriors now have home court advantage back again. I can see the series going 7 games, or the Warriors winning the next 2 games. I do not see Cleveland winning the next 2 games simply because the Warriors have more depth.

This series continues to be very compelling.
  • Options
    It looked shaky at the beginning, but they settled down. Still too many 3's for my taste right off the start.

Looking forward to Sunday game 5! image
  • Options
    Starting Igoudala for Bogut was a great move, because it allowed the Dubs to get their break going after a defensive rebound. The Cavs have to be worn out, since they really only play seven guys. The Dubs big advantage is depth and smaller and faster players. Finally, they figured out the way to beat them was to wear them out.
  • Options
    SullyknowsSullyknows Posts: 104 ✭✭
    That should about clinch it for GS. Cleveland has no answer, they are tired, have no depth with the injuries, and will not keep the next 2 games within arms reach.
  • Options
    The Cavs have been overachieving this series, especially after Irving went down in Game 1. It would have been a much more exciting series had Irving and Love been healthy, but as it is, it's still pretty good. The Warriors have had tremendously good fortune this year staying nearly injury free.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never been the biggest Lebron fan but this series has made me appreciate him more. What a warrior, which is indeed ironic considering the opponent.

mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    Kudos to Steve Kerr for listening to me. Sticking Iggy Azaleadala in the starting lineup for the first time all season and allowing David Lee to steal minutes from Bogut & Ezeli made all the difference in the world. I would still take it one step further by replacing Barnes with Lee in the starting five, but whatevs. At least he tweaked the status quo and found a concoction that works. Now the Cavs -- and their dead legs -- are screwed.

One final prediction: Stephen Curry is going to go off in one of these final two or three games. I'm talking 35+.
  • Options
    the playoffs are interesting in that they create heroes and players quite often play above or below what we have come to expect. yesterday had all that. LeBron and Steph played like normal humans and Iguodala had a career game which proved to be the difference. with all that went right for the Warriors and wrong for Cleveland(my perspective, of course) the game was within reach at the end of the third quarter.

to get to things as simple as possible I believe the Cavs just ran out of gas. I thought they looked tired in the middle of the first quarter and after their run to close to 2-3 points they had nothing left, the Warriors ran away. two days rest for both teams should bring us back to games 1-3 and a tug of war.

this has been a very good series so far, probably will go to seven games now.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

LeBron's dive into the camera and then whining about it was embarrassing . He is an amazing player but I cringe everyday at some stupid thing he says or does.
  • Options
    you think LeBron dove into the camera to intentionally cut a circular gash into his head?? either you've raised "troll" to a new level or you'r completely oblivious to any objectivity due to your hate for the man. it was an extremely physical foul by Bogut, one of three in the game if my count is right. it was matched by LeBrons shove of Curry late in the game which I also thought was a little over the top.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>you think LeBron dove into the camera to intentionally cut a circular gash into his head?? either you've raised "troll" to a new level or you'r completely oblivious to any objectivity due to your hate for the man. it was an extremely physical foul by Bogut, one of three in the game if my count is right. it was matched by LeBrons shove of Curry late in the game which I also thought was a little over the top. >>

He is the Ulf samuelsson of the NBA , laying on the floor moaning like a little girl is ridiculous .

Oh No LeBron is hurt
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    I thought I was watching soccer for a minute when he dove...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...