Home Precious Metals
Options

Hyper Deflation

What good would gold and silver be good for in hyper deflation scenario? Yes you would have the money to buy, but what about the people who do not have anything to buy with
how far are you going to get without being knocked in the head or shot dead, either entering a store or leaving a store....Hell there would be no stores....there will be nothing to buy because it would take millions of dollars to buy a loaf of bread....how are you going to survive yourself, you would need a small army.
Do you think Russia and China could really sink our ship. Are they pushing us into World War III? I know China would love to be the new occupants of the New C-USA....would that leave a bad taste in Russia's mouth?
They would be partners in this huge feat, but when it came down to an occupation of the New C-USA would it be Russian or China...or maybe Iran if Russia supplies their Nuclear needs. If they crush us financially...we have other
resources that they know nothing about.....They would think they could send ships, jets and Nuclear war heads across the sea to blow us to kingdom come, they could but do you think for one minute that we could not stand and fight!
Get your money out of the stock market, stuff your mattress, dig a hole in the back yard and bury your gold and silver...all the banks have failed....dollar is worthless...We have quite a few very wealthy Americans left in this country...and they are True Americans...Our forefathers put into place many instruments that we have to turn to in order to supply our war needs and our survival needs. Yes many will die, what makes it so bad that a spoiled society will not know how to handle this and make the Great Depression look like child's play. Seeds anyone, got any flower pots...any water.... I know there will be sunshine, there always is!

Comments

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    Dude that little brown tube with the writing on it, is prolly under your desk... Or coat pocket ...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    Dude that little brown tube with the writing on it, is prolly under your desk... Or coat pocket ...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    dude, that little brown plastic tube is prolly under your desk or in your coat pocket...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dlimb,

Take 2 aspirin, drink plenty of water, get some rest and call me in the morning. The fever will go away.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    This is what is being pushed by an X CIA employee....Says within six months the dollar is going to fail, by the hands of Russia, China and Saudi Arabia all driving down the Petrodollar. They want the rubel or Yen to rule! They have been doing it for a while now....Is this for the conspiracy believers so he can push his book that sells for $28.00. I would think the CIA would shut him up!
  • Options
    Rawteam1, you need to have your studering checked out to find the cause. You want some of what's in my little brown tube with the writing on it? It might help!
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I herd this same BS from one of my customers yesterday, telling me that in six months golds going back over 2k and silver to 50 bucks Plus, dollar is collapsing, yet he is selling me 5 oz of gold and 4 rolls of eagles!!!
    give me a break,

dollar's been on a tear, and it may let up and sell off some, but its not going to happen
  • Options
    bluelobsterbluelobster Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭
    Hyper-Defaltion is going to cause a loaf of bread to be $1,000,000?

I can't make any sense of your argument.

On the other hand, I think you'll fit right in here ;~
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe we are actually in the pre-hyper-dis-deflation period . At this point it's no one's guess how long it won't continue presently in the future.
  • Options
    DeepCoinDeepCoin Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭
    Life is really hard when you subscribe to conspiracy theories that have no basis in fact. I choose to live a happy life based upon reality, I sleep well at night.
    Retired United States Mint guy, now working on an Everyman Type Set.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah the doomsayers are at it again.... well...maybe this time they - or some - will be right. One can only prepare for the worst and hope for the best - it will usually be somewhere between...Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Life is really hard when you subscribe to conspiracy theories that have no basis in fact. I choose to live a happy life based upon reality, I sleep well at night. >>

Truer words were never spoken.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    The MSM is saying we have reached peak gold and all mineable gold will be depleted in 20 years. I have no idea if that is true, since they have been saying the same thing about peak oil for years.

I don't think we need any help from Russia or China in destroying the dollar.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think we need any help from Russia or China in destroying the dollar.

China and Russia are currently only making the dollar stronger.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

<< <i>dude, that little brown plastic tube is prolly under your desk or in your coat pocket... >>

Next time this happens you should go back and edit the posts only changing a single word in one . Offer a prize for the first contestant to spot it.

Or maybe edit them so we have to read each in order down the page like it was in Chinese image

Edited to add , I see now you actually did that all at once

• Options
    Lol, when I posted nothing showed, up, then I went to "test" "testing" mode on couple other threads, site snafu's once in awhile all the time...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>I herd this same BS from one of my customers yesterday, telling me that in six months golds going back over 2k and silver to 50 bucks Plus, dollar is collapsing, yet he is selling me 5 oz of gold and 4 rolls of eagles!!!
    give me a break,

dollar's been on a tear, and it may let up and sell off some, but its not going to happen >>

Logic... Don't mean nuthin...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    Normalcy bias; ~It can't happen here, this is America.~

They are actively preparing for something with these Jade Helm exercises, that's for sure.
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I believe we are actually in the pre-hyper-dis-deflation period . At this point it's no one's guess how long it won't continue presently in the future. >>

Truer words were ever typed. I could agree more.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's no one's guess how long it won't continue presently in the future

Say what???
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

<< <i>Lol, when I posted nothing showed, up, then I went to "test" "testing" mode on couple other threads, site snafu's once in awhile all the time... >>

I think this thread is hanging up again. I'm going after the WD40......... image
  • Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They are actively preparing for something with these Jade Helm exercises, that's for sure. >>

• Options
    GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭

<< <i>One can only prepare for the worst and hope for the best - it will usually be somewhere between...Cheers, RickO >>

This is the best advice, I can't argue it at all.
    Ed
  • Options
    GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭
    That was strange, my post must have jarred the thread like WD40 and a new page appeared LOL image
    Ed
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I believe we are actually in the pre-hyper-dis-deflation period . At this point it's no one's guess how long it won't continue presently in the future. >>

Truer words were ever typed. I could agree more. >>

There was a typo , I think disin- was the prefix I was aiming for . There may be dis-flation though if such a thing exists its probably going to be epic when it hits.

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the frequency Kenneth ?

No adjustment of your set is necessary.

We are in control.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    Rico, you are correct, that is exactly how I feel.
  • Options
    Jade Helm Exercises, just read about them. Yeah something is up for sure....but I am glad something will be done before it get out of hand...But to take peoples Guns away I don't know how that will go without incident.
  • Options
    LowBudgetLowBudget Posts: 383 ✭✭
    at least no one mentioned "crisis actors"....yet
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • Options
    We can only hope that acting is all that it will be! I do not want to vision or experience what COULD be!
  • Options
    It is so funny about the letter Chase sent out and things we are hearing now. Makes you think that some Banks are going to bite the dust,
  • Options
    Bad weather here, guess I better get off and get ready to take cover.
  • Options
    To the dungeon!!!...
    keceph `anah