Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

This is how a coin collector looks,,,,,,,,,

DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC

Comments

• Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    love it
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks more like a meerkat than a cat.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    Very cute.image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageMAO.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    That's funny....
    In the time of Chimpanzee's
    I was a Monkey
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is funny. I have a "non collector " friend who showed up at the shop a couple weeks ago and said, "Did you see the cops shot and killed one of your customers ? "

I said, "No, I didn't notice , nor do I read the news. "What customer ?" I had to go LQQK online to see who. Then I said, "he was not a customer, I didn't even let him in the door".
    And my friend was like that original post. LOL It's funny as L O L

Wish I could say this was an april fool's post, but life in a brick and mortar has shown me reality beyond internet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file