Home Precious Metals
Options

Roll of 20ea, 2015 1 Troy Oz 999 Silver American Eagle - $389.95

mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
Roll-of-20-2015-1-Troy-Oz-999-Silver-American-Eagle from MCM

In case anyone is interested in some ASE's this weekend.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pickup..... ASE's are, IMO, the best for stacking 'liquid' silver..... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About $2.50 above spot....
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working on taxes the next few weeks, but there're always great opportunities. Capitalize when you're able Sub $20 per coin is "a good deal" from where I sit. And I sit in a lowly place.

I said it would drop to $15…. I was wrong again. image

One question still remains. Are these coins, or expensive bullion rounds ?
  • Options

<< <i>Working on taxes the next few weeks, but there're always great opportunities. Capitalize when you're able Sub $20 per coin is "a good deal" from where I sit. And I sit in a lowly place.

One question still remains. Are these coins, or expensive bullion rounds ? >>

Bullion coins...same as the Canadian Maples, Austrian Philharmonics or Chinese Pandas. In other words, they are bullion with a higher price image
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Working on taxes the next few weeks, but there're always great opportunities. Capitalize when you're able Sub $20 per coin is "a good deal" from where I sit. And I sit in a lowly place.

Bullion coins...same as the Canadian Maples, Austrian Philharmonics or Chinese Pandas. In other words, they are bullion with a higher price image >>

They are legal tender US coins struck by the US Mint and they are also a form of bullion. One does not preclude the other.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered three rolls. I just couldn't pass up such a good deal.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Bullion coins...same as the Canadian Maples, Austrian Philharmonics or Chinese Pandas. In other words, they are bullion with a higher price image >>

They are legal tender US coins struck by the US Mint and they are also a form of bullion. One does not preclude the other. >>

Although the US Mint monetized all ASE's variations, the bullion versions are referred to as bullion silver on their own web site.
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    I actually did not pick any up this go round, I am saving up for a yellow Maple leaf image I can not remember when I added to my meek pile. Maybe by the end of next month... sooner if there is reason to dip into the savings image