Home Precious Metals
Options

2015 ASEs on eBay from MCM for $399.95/roll now!

13»

Comments

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>A buck drop and the forum pees their collective pants. image >>

It's a chance to buy some at a lower price, but it sure makes it hard to make any money on the stuff you already bought, esp. when you don't even have it yet. Had stuff here and a couple other places and not even a nibble. Except for some guy who wanted to lowball me at $375 a roll. >>

Lol, u obviously not an investor but a, and I use the term loosely, a speculator...or what one would cal a phyzz day trader, just like stocks, a losing proposition.... Even harder to do with phyzz since paper is traded milliseconds...

What you call lowball can become overpriced real fast, so actually he offered you way to much, but to you it was too little, that's why you hold on to stuff a long time, especially when the learning curve is leaned to not losing money and ends up losing tons of money... But is justified then as a long term hold...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great ASE deal from MCM

Lots of 5 for 99.95.
    Buy at least three lots and use the $25 off ebay coupon on purchases over $250 (coupon code CBULLION25).
    Buy a tube of 20 for $374.80 using the coupon.
  • Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

Add two (2) 1/10th oz gold eagles to cart, apply -$25 cbullion25 ebay coupon and get the pair for $254.9 w/free ship

1/10 th gold eagles
  • Options

<< <i>Add two (2) 1/10th oz gold eagles to cart, apply -$25 cbullion25 ebay coupon and get the pair for $254.9 w/free ship

1/10 th gold eagles >>

Even better, below spot.
  • Options
    JohnMabenJohnMaben Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I enjoy this (Precious Metals) forum. Nice group of guys. originally I thought it was a bad move when CU created it because I thought it should have stayed in the coins category but now I am glad they broke it off.... as time goes on... the animals are becoming less conjoined. Thanks to all. >>

It was a pleasure doing business with you (MCM) 4 x within a 2 day period. image

John, you're welcome to make your gold and silver prediction for 2015. Heck, you could even win a couple of ASE'simage

2015 year end prediction for gold and silver contest >>

I might be the worst forecaster on the planet when it comes to metals. I'll pass, but thanks. Now for the cheap plug.... we have several great deals right now on eBay besides the 2015 1/10 gold eagle and the lot of 5 2015 ASE... also a JM 10 Oz silver at $197... and this whopper....Sunshine 1 Oz Gold Bars at just $1295.....

John

John Maben
    Pegasus Coin and Jewelry (Brick and Mortar)
    ANA LM, PNG, APMD, FUN, Etc
    800-381-2646

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Sunshine gold is appealing..to bad I can't use that coupon code anymore. eBay will still deduct the $25 when you check out, but you'll see a blurb in your method of payment area: invalid code
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Thank you John & others!
    Couldn't resist a couple of 1/10ozers using the code!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just couldn't resist that 1 oz Sunshine bar along with the 1/10 oz AGE's... Thanks for the "heads up," John.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Add two (2) 1/10th oz gold eagles to cart, apply -$25 cbullion25 ebay coupon and get the pair for $254.9 w/free ship

1/10 th gold eagles >>

Even better, below spot. >>

Sold out as I went there and tried to order.....literally as I tried to order it went into "out of stock" status.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Thank you John and crew for a great deal. Appreciate it! image >>

You're welcome. Regarding any speculation about these rolls being picked over, that is not the case. Straight from the monster boxes, none sent in for grading. Occasionally you can buy coins form others that have been though the services at a slight discount. We tried and had no luck. We had none ourselves because we graded 69's and almost nothing is less than 69. These are the fresh real McCoy. Not many remaining maybe 2-3 hours worth I'd say. Thanks to all that bought and to those that posted nice comments.

John >>

What? I just got mine in the mail today and you mean someone didn't just pull out the 70s and send those to me? I mean, sheesh, I got 20 of them and have only looked at the first 5, but if the others are similar and if I were still submitting these, I would be submitting for 70s! (I stopped submitting a few years back when MS70s went from ~$100+ to <$70 in PCGS plastic......as a small person only doing the occasional flip on ebay, it no longer was worth my time).

Thanks John. You guys continue to send out quality and do it quickly and in a very professional way.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Thank you John and crew for a great deal. Appreciate it! image >>

You're welcome. Regarding any speculation about these rolls being picked over, that is not the case. Straight from the monster boxes, none sent in for grading. Occasionally you can buy coins form others that have been though the services at a slight discount. We tried and had no luck. We had none ourselves because we graded 69's and almost nothing is less than 69. These are the fresh real McCoy. Not many remaining maybe 2-3 hours worth I'd say. Thanks to all that bought and to those that posted nice comments.

John >>

What? I just got mine in the mail today and you mean someone didn't just pull out the 70s and send those to me? I mean, sheesh, I got 20 of them and have only looked at the first 5, but if the others are similar and if I were still submitting these, I would be submitting for 70s! (I stopped submitting a few years back when MS70s went from ~$100+ to <$70 in PCGS plastic......as a small person only doing the occasional flip on ebay, it no longer was worth my time).

Thanks John. You guys continue to send out quality and do it quickly and in a very professional way. >>

Late last year, I sold a few rolls of 2014s to several different people and all told me that the coins were really nice. Mayhaps the Mint refined their game.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    Just got email for another MCM deal - 2015 ASE Roll at $377, limit 5 rolls
  • Options

<< <i>Just got email for another MCM deal - 2015 ASE Roll at $377, limit 5 rolls >>

• Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭
    Does that mean Silver is going doooowwwwnnnndooowwwnndoooowwwnn in the coming days or week??? image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭✭✭