Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

ALL SUBS POPPED - ok status Anyone interested in piggybacking on a $10 blue flip PSA/DNA encapsulati

Comments

• Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭

<< <i>I believe that's the threshold now

Not sure if they'd reserve that nine months ahead though >>

A few years ago I worked a price from them during the summer and they told me the price was good through the end of the year.
  • Options
    HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 301 ✭✭
    I sat out this submission but I would definitely be in with at least 150-200 for a $5 sub.
  • Options
    Belated thank you for puting this together. I always look forward to this sub. Gald to have these slabbed.

Bostonbrian
    83777152 1989 7th Inning Sketch Ohl 188 Eric Lindros Ohl Eric Lindros Authentic
    83777155 1990 Score 440 Eric Lindros Future Superstar Eric Lindros Authentic
    83777153 1990 Score 440 Eric Lindros Future Superstar Eric Lindros Authentic
    83777154 1990 Score 440 Eric Lindros Future Superstar Eric Lindros Authentic
    83777156 1986 Donruss 512 Cecil Fielder Cecil Fielder Authentic
    83777157 1986 Topps 386 Cecil Fielder Cecil Fielder Authentic
    83777158 1986 Topps 161 Jerry Rice Jerry Rice Authentic
    83777159 1992 Topps Traded 123T Jason Varitek Jason Varitek Authentic
    83777160 1986 Fleer 109 Isiah Thomas Isiah Thomas Authentic
    83777161 1988 Score 638 Tom Glavine Tom Glavine Authentic
    83777162 1991 Upper Deck Final Edition 2F Pedro Martinez Pedro Martinez Authentic
    83777163 2004 Upper Deck 229 Vince Wilfork Vince Wilfork Authentic
    83777164 1991 Ultra Update U-58 Ivan Rodriguez Ivan Rodriguez Authentic
    83777165 2001 Topps 350 LaDainian Tomlinson LaDainian Tomlinson Authentic
    83777166 1988 Fleer Update U-74 John Smoltz John Smoltz Authentic
    83777167 1989 Upper Deck 17 John Smoltz Star Rookie John Smoltz Authentic
    83777168 2000 Topps Traded T86 Rocco Baldelli Rocco Baldelli Authentic
    83777169 2000 Topps Traded T86 Rocco Baldelli Rocco Baldelli Authentic
    83777171 2000 Topps Traded T86 Rocco Baldelli Rocco Baldelli Authentic
    83777170 2000 Topps Traded T86 Rocco Baldelli Rocco Baldelli Authentic
    83777172 2008 in the Game 1972-the Year in Hockey 109 Derek Sanderson Derek Sanderson Authentic
    83777173 2008 in the Game 1972-the Year in Hockey 109 Derek Sanderson Derek Sanderson Authentic
    83777174 2008 in the Game 1972-the Year in Hockey 110 John McKenzie John McKenzie Authentic

I am sure I would able to have 100 items if the $5 would happen.

Again, many thanks!
    Brian

• Options
    im in for 50 at 5 bucks
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know how many, but I would be in for several. I had to weed out a bunch at the $10 level due to price.

Shane

• Options
    DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    I would jump in with a big handful at the $5 level.
  • Options
    I am guessing if this was opened up to sportscollectors.net you would fill 5k easily.
  • Options
    Did PSA ever say anything about $5 per item rate if we could get 5,000 + . People like Mill Creek Sportscards and KHW must get that kind of rate .
  • Options

<< <i>Did PSA ever say anything about $5 per item rate if we could get 5,000 + . People like Mill Creek Sportscards and KHW must get that kind of rate . >>

I was quoted that rate and passed the info along to Derrick.
    Vintage Ohio St. football items, always buying, PM me with any you might want to sell.
    Also looking for 2005T FB AA, 1986T FB, 1960T FB autographed cards
  • Options
    Derrick, thank you once again for doing such a great job with the submission. If you can get the $5 rate, I would be in for at least 100 maybe 200.
  • Options
    I would definitely be in for several at $5 per. Just don't know how many right now.

Thanks again Derrick for everything with this.
    Collecting Topps Baseball: 1966-present base sets
    Topps/OPC Hockey 1966-Present base sets
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Did PSA ever say anything about $5 per item rate if we could get 5,000 + . People like Mill Creek Sportscards and KHW must get that kind of rate . >>

I was quoted that rate and passed the info along to Derrick. >>

I would be in for 100 at $5 a card. Are you sure the rate you were quoted included encapsulation and not just a sticker/hologram?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I was quoted that rate and passed the info along to Derrick. >>

I would be in for 100 at $5 a card. Are you sure the rate you were quoted included encapsulation and not just a sticker/hologram? >>

Yeah, no doubt. Just rechecked to verify, my basis was the guidelines for this group sub.
    Vintage Ohio St. football items, always buying, PM me with any you might want to sell.
    Also looking for 2005T FB AA, 1986T FB, 1960T FB autographed cards
  • Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭
    Package still didn't arrive today - so looks like we've got another day's hold yet.
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    churchiscoolchurchiscool Posts: 532 ✭✭
    bah this means even if D works his tail off earliest packages would go out is thursday meaning some people might have to wait over the weekend to get the cards back...oh the humanity good god PSA c'mon!!!!!
  • Options
    I was hoping it would come Saturday and they'd all go out today 😩

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    That's not bad
  • Options
    Good news is package arrived today....bad news is we got the dreaded USPS slip because my wife was at our son's follow up appointment for his wrist.

She will pick it up from the post office tomorrow morning and have it sorted by the time I get home - so I'll be able to start getting quotes out to you guys tomorrow night and items back to you guys Friday hopefully.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

<< <i>She will pick it up from the post office tomorrow morning and have it sorted by the time I get home >>

She's a keeper!

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>She will pick it up from the post office tomorrow morning and have it sorted by the time I get home >>

She's a keeper! >>

Part of the trade-off of getting to be a stay at home mom I guess image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    CatmanCatman Posts: 267 ✭✭
    My wife's office is out of our house, she works for an insurance company and NEVER has time for picking up packages at UPS or USPS, but she has time to txt me all day! LOL image
  • Options

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    That is a very nice bunch of card , the Al Davis and JJ Watt score rookie especially.
  • Options
    DanBessetteDanBessette Posts: 6,422
    Wow, what a great group of cards! Why did they only write "trading card" on the flip for the mariota?
  • Options
    sbfinleysbfinley Posts: 357

<< <i>Wow, what a great group of cards! Why did they only write "trading card" on the flip for the mariota? >>

Pretty sure it's a custom.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow, what a great group of cards! Why did they only write "trading card" on the flip for the mariota? >>

Pretty sure it's a custom. >>

Yes it's a custom

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Anyone that paid for shipping before 10:00 CT last night had their packages go out this morning. Those that paid this morning or really late last night will have their packages go out tomorrow morning.

Everyone should have gotten a PM from me yesterday asking for an address and shipping info. If I accidently missed you please let me know.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Thank you for doing this , Derrick . Hopefully the $5 blue flip happens.
  • Options
    Veronica is checking on the rate for a 5,000 item submission. Hopefully I hear soon.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

imageimage

imageimage

imageimageimage

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    I'm waiting on about 10 packages. Hoping I can get them all out tomorrow image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Hey D since the shipping was pp gifted this time you did not send out any tracking to the recipient correct?
  • Options
    I can get you tracking . Just pm me and I'll get it tonight

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    No biggie if package hasnt come by midweek ill bother u image. With usps sometimes its better not to look at the tracking before you get it
  • Options
    Got my cards back today. Thanks again Derrick!

• Options
    depcsdepcs Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Here are my beauties. Thanks Derrick!

• Options
    DanBessetteDanBessette Posts: 6,422
    Wow, some awesome stuff guys!
    Keep it going!
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    I got mine today. Here are my last 2 subs. Thanks Derrick !!

• Options
    Receives the items back today, they look amazing . Fantastic results. Thank you . Derrick . I will post the scans tomorrow, worth the wait . I wish I did more of the 1969 Topps.
  • Options
    jmlabonnerjmlabonner Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    I simply love mine! My first EVER PSA sub! Thanks Derrick!

John

• Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't be happier with my first PSA/DNA cards. Worth the wait for sure. Big thanks to Derrick for a great group sub!

I will likely end up cracking the Magic auto the next time there is a Bird or Erving signing. My goal is to get all three signatures on the card and then try to get it in a red flip. Any ideas on possible grades if I choose to red flip these two cards?
    Steve
  • Options
    Here is the cards. Thank you to Derrick for making this happen.

Thank you for doing this Derrick . Very pleased with Jimmy Walker 1969 and Peyton Manning's 1998 Score Rookie .
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the way Jim "Kitty" Kaat signed his card. Off to the side of his picture and within the color bars. A very clear, bold, readable sig. Nice.
    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    swish54swish54 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    Here are some of mine from this sub. Thank again Derrick for doing such a smooth job yet again!

• Options
    Thank you. He even added 283 Wins on the Rookie card. I got it when did a signing at car dealership , there was only about 30 people , I got 4 cards and 2 baseballs signed .
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Love the Swilling and Vaughan Johnson cards.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    Thank you, I got 3 of 4 the Dome Patrol on their rookies slabbed, I still need Sam Mills 1985 Topps USFL signed. I never seen a 1985 Sam Mills signed .
    I also have Rickey Jackson on his rookie slabbed .
  • Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Derrick as I am happy to get these authenticated and slabbed. Now that I have the 1988 David Berg autographed by Maddux, I will have to work on getting the 1987 David Berg autographed as well!

• Options
    I've never seen that Maddux card before , very early signature.
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't think Derrick enough for the great job. Just got my cards back today. Thanks so much. Pictures are below.

What I am about ready to say is probably blasphemy to some, but......

Those of you that follow my Topps Cardinals signed collection thread will know that I have that collection in 2 albums. Anytime I get a slabbed card for my collection, I bust it out and put it in my album with the flip tucked in behind the card. These cards will be treated the same. You might wonder why I sent them in.....because those are some that I wanted to have some kind of authentication. I will tuck the flip in behind the card. That way I know and don't have to wonder. I know that probably doesn't help resale much, but I'm not selling anyway.

The only except to the above is my 2001 Topps Traded Albert Pujols. It is in a JSA/Beckett holder. The only reason I have not busted it out is because it is displayed and not in my album.

Shane