Home U.S. Coin Forum

Coin Doctoring Oversight Committee - CCCCCC - C-6

ColonelJessupColonelJessup Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
A rumor passed about through the darker and dirtier back alleys of Chicago and then carried onto the bourse by the happy homeless newly-Minted members of the ANA. image

In the same way that the use of both crack and dreck have escalated, so has the use of questionable certain practices within our industry.

The markets have clearly indicated that confusion about the differences between doctoring and conservation is diseconomic for vast numbers of geeks, dweebs, wonks, ChatChimps, theologians, trust-fund babies, PNG members, drug dealers, widows, orphans, vest-pocket dealers, wannabees, thoracic surgeons, pro hockey players and a lot of people who work every day.

It is, however, good news for psychiatrists, Sominex, Pepto-Bismol and anywhere you can binge-eat at 3AM. If you want to hedge the coin market, find situations and stocks like this as niche-plays. Maybe play the VIX for coin stocks as a market basket. Markets are amoral. The SEC will not imagine you got a stock tip like this just by being an insider in "The Circle of Trvst"

The PNG Coin Doctoring Defintiion Task Group, even with TomB, Laurie and Feldini on the committee at the same time, could not wrap its collective brain around this hydra-headed menace.

A major international enterprise, the Innumeratti, has been the driving force behind the scenes in cleaning up coin doctoring. The Cartel wants in, as do Chinese princelings, 2 rulers of countries ending in "stan", three hedge funds and Putin's cousin. A task force has been formed to codify industry practice and named, for convenience, the C-6.

Try to say
Coin Conservationists cum Cosmetologists Committee, Cabal, Collective and CoConspirators Social Club
three times real fast.

C-6 . . image How many Waldos do you see in there?

C-6 with have guidelines on what is acceptable industry practice in many areas, as well as advice on ventilation, legal issues, health plans, BitCoins, waste management environmental tips as well as antidotes for many commonly-ingested household products.. ZipCode locator for Jewel-Luster, acetone, and pigs blood suitable for drawing pentangles to summon their Dark Lord, He Who Shall Not Be Named, but, since Aramaic times, only whispered about..... The Adversary, The Chemist, Senor 666 . . . image

The business with the gold Kennedy's is a feint.

The first meeting of the C-6 will be held in the Long Beach Convention Center parking garage, level B, 7:30 PM on Weds 9/3.

Anyone planning to attend? . . . image
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Geo. Orwell

Comments

• breakdownbreakdown Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may need to diagram some of these sentences so as to achieve total consciousness.

P.s. I sure enjoy your posts although at times I feel like I just read some Joyce or Faulkner. In other words, whatwuzzat?

"Look up, old boy, and see what you get." -William Bonney.

• ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like there's no penalty for doctoring so it will continue. Just part of the hobby. Nothing to see here image
  • SonorandesertratSonorandesertrat Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's baaack!!!
    And never fails to disappoint his reader(s?). Must have avidly read Hesse's Steppenwolf when younger---there are some stylistic similarities.
    Now I have to spend several hours figuring out what his post means.image
    Member: EAC, NBS, C4, CWTS, ANA

RMR: 'Wer, wenn ich schriee, hörte mich denn aus der Engel Ordnungen?'

CJ: 'No one!' [Ain't no angels in the coin biz]
  • Ok.....

merse

• AMRCAMRC Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will one of them be selling the cleaning supplies? image
    MLAeBayNumismatics: "The greatest hobby in the world!"
  • jhdflajhdfla Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭
    The innumeratti? Dang, I never drove one of them before! image
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Colonel's post has allowed me to make sense of the movies DaVinci Code, Angels and Demons, and Bulletproof Monk. Now I understand. image
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Colonel would have won an Oscar in the role of Father Lankester Merrin. image

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• ranshdowranshdow Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭
    I smell a screenplay. Johnny Depp could reprise his role as the antique book dealer in Roman Polanski's The Ninth Gate.
  • Wow that also reminded me of Alan Dean Foster great on word play. What a very interesting post now to see if a hidden msg is contained within.......
  • CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna have to get out my green lantern decoder ring........

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to turn to my left and see what my next choice would be for doctoring a coin. There were flying cantaloupes, rainbows and songs of happiness near by, I mean I was a
    little frightened by the flying fruit but I'll take this any day over prison inmates. I skipped closer and closer to the festivities and when I arrived I saw all my friends I had when
    there was an open forum and also who I went to driving school with. They were holding hands and singing Kumbaya around the camp ice.. Yes It was a giant block of ice situated
    on three wood logs.. I felt much more comforted here than I did at my grandmas. I took a deep breath of relief and I thought maybe this day is getting better. I joined hands and
    with Germany and Tokyo and began to sing with everyone else, but as soon as I belched my voice changed to an annoying high pitched squeal, similar to ringing in your ears.
    Everyone turned toward me and gave me the death stare and I knew I had screwed up once again. They all walked in slow motion towards me saying the same familiar chant
    I had heard earlier.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first meeting of the C-6 will be held in the Long Beach Convention Center parking garage, level B, 7:30 PM on Weds 9/3.

Will there be an open bar?
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • nwcoastnwcoast Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy, humble, honored and proud recipient of the “You Suck” award 10/22/2014

• OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<The first meeting of the C-6 will be held in the Long Beach Convention Center parking garage, level B, 7:30 PM on Weds 9/3. >>

Perhaps for the sake of transparency this meeting will be televised for all to see........ But then maybe the committee would be afraid to show up, fearing recriminations would be too severe from their deeply divided customer base.

But thanks for outing their meeting time and locationimage

OINK
  • shorecollshorecoll Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently, somewhere there already was an open bar!!! image
    ANA-LM, NBS, EAC
  • TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

I think I need a dramamine.
  • barberkeysbarberkeys Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Chicago's back alleys are very dirty. The Colonel rules!
    Vern
    l
    It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.
  • WingedLiberty1957WingedLiberty1957 Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The first meeting of the C-6 will be held in the Long Beach Convention Center parking garage, level B, 7:30 PM on Weds 9/3. >>

Parking Garage Meetings are the best, you meet the most interesting people there ...
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I nominate the C-6 as POD.....and even POW.....image Cheers, RickO
  • ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that Slender Man? image

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    This is certainly one of the most entertaining and cleverly encrypted posts I've seen here in quite some time. The rotten truth is sometimes easier to digest when most don't even understand what was said.

• dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    BTW.........I heard that very long line at the Stevens Convention Center WAS the PNG entrepreneurial executive and prospective new recruits roundtable.
  • ElcontadorElcontador Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>A rumor passed about through the darker and dirtier back alleys of Chicago and then carried onto the bourse by the happy homeless newly-Minted members of the ANA. image

In the same way that the use of both crack and dreck have escalated, so has the use of questionable certain practices within our industry.

The markets have clearly indicated that confusion about the differences between doctoring and conservation is diseconomic for vast numbers of geeks, dweebs, wonks, ChatChimps, theologians, trust-fund babies, PNG members, drug dealers, widows, orphans, vest-pocket dealers, wannabees, thoracic surgeons, pro hockey players and a lot of people who work every day.

It is, however, good news for psychiatrists, Sominex, Pepto-Bismol and anywhere you can binge-eat at 3AM. If you want to hedge the coin market, find situations and stocks like this as niche-plays. Maybe play the VIX for coin stocks as a market basket. Markets are amoral. The SEC will not imagine you got a stock tip like this just by being an insider in "The Circle of Trvst"

The PNG Coin Doctoring Defintiion Task Group, even with TomB, Laurie and Feldini on the committee at the same time, could not wrap its collective brain around this hydra-headed menace.

A major international enterprise, the Innumeratti, has been the driving force behind the scenes in cleaning up coin doctoring. The Cartel wants in, as do Chinese princelings, 2 rulers of countries ending in "stan", three hedge funds and Putin's cousin. A task force has been formed to codify industry practice and named, for convenience, the C-6.

Try to say
    Coin Conservationists cum Cosmetologists Committee, Cabal, Collective and CoConspirators Social Club
    three times real fast.

C-6 . . image How many Waldos do you see in there?

C-6 with have guidelines on what is acceptable industry practice in many areas, as well as advice on ventilation, legal issues, health plans, BitCoins, waste management environmental tips as well as antidotes for many commonly-ingested household products.. ZipCode locator for Jewel-Luster, acetone, and pigs blood suitable for drawing pentangles to summon their Dark Lord, He Who Shall Not Be Named, but, since Aramaic times, only whispered about..... The Adversary, The Chemist, Senor 666 . . . image

The business with the gold Kennedy's is a feint.

Anyone planning to attend? . . . image >>

Any livestock involved?
    "Vou invadir o Nordeste,
    "Seu cabra da peste,
    "Sou Mangueira......."
  • ColonelJessupColonelJessup Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21, 2017 11:06AM

@ms70 said:
    I decided to turn to my left and see what my next choice would be for doctoring a coin. There were flying cantaloupes, rainbows and songs of happiness near by, I mean I was a
    little frightened by the flying fruit but I'll take this any day over prison inmates. I skipped closer and closer to the festivities and when I arrived I saw all my friends I had when
    there was an open forum and also who I went to driving school with. They were holding hands and singing Kumbaya around the camp ice.. Yes It was a giant block of ice situated
    on three wood logs.. I felt much more comforted here than I did at my grandmas. I took a deep breath of relief and I thought maybe this day is getting better. I joined hands and
    with Germany and Tokyo and began to sing with everyone else, but as soon as I belched my voice changed to an annoying high pitched squeal, similar to ringing in your ears.
    Everyone turned toward me and gave me the death stare and I knew I had screwed up once again. They all walked in slow motion towards me saying the same familiar chant
    I had heard earlier.

Just noticed this: reads like James Joyce channeling Herman Hesse getting loaded with Hunter Thompson and Charles Bukowski, Bravissimo!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Geo. Orwell
  • oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tookybandit said:
    I think I need a dramamine.

Every time I think of Dramamine...

DramaMINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hEUbezqd88

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • ElcontadorElcontador Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know, Colonel. It seems to me to be more of a cross between Kafka, a FUGs album, and a performance by Screamin' Jay Hawkins.

"Vou invadir o Nordeste,
    "Seu cabra da peste,
    "Sou Mangueira......."
  • Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tookybandit

This woman is a hoot! I've linked my only two friends (mom & dad) to her website. We thank you!

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow... another resurrection... deja vu all over again.... :D Cheers, RickO

• abcde12345abcde12345 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

The NON-Doctored Coin

Into my heart’s treasury
    I slipped a coin
    That time cannot take
    Nor a thief purloin,
    Oh better than the minting
    Of a gold-crowned king
    Is the safe-kept memory
    Of a lovely thing.

• Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Then one day I had to sell
    My blissful life had gone to hell
    That lovely coin was gone for sure
    A "doctor" noticed its allure.

Now, it's ugly at a higher cost
    Its natural surface totally lost. >:)

• WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭

"The Circle of Trvst"

...just like the Peace Dollar

Chat Board Lingo

"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

WHAT. . . IS YOUR QUEST ?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=JTbrIo1p-So

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file