• TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>reigning World Champs (Bumgarner). >>

Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound! >>

My pleasure. >>

imageimage
  • fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭

<< <i>Nice to see all the big pulls, but it is especially nice to see all the long time heritage collectors I have traded with over the years. I hope everyone who
    is waiting for product gets it soon and it contains big hits.

To the new guys, welcome, enjoy, let get a trade going!

Waalt >>

I couldn't agree more Walt!
  • tillertiller Posts: 149 ✭✭
    It's great to see you back Walt!!!!!
  • Kinda sorta looked through everything I got out of my case, I know I ended up with a complete set of 1-500 and the sub sets. Who wants to start the Official Heritage BST Forum? I have lots of stuff I would trade for Tigers variations I didn't get.
  • magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard Jeff.
    I too am glad to see so many of the old-timers here after my sabbatical.
    Usually trading & selling get done with lists here & then in pm Detroit.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Here is what I am looking for in 2015 Heritage.
    Detroit Tigers Refractors/Foil/Action SPs/Gum-Blue Back variations/ Pretty much everything but base and Hi#s. Would really like to find Clubhouse Collection and Autos as well.
    I do have stuff I would trade.
    Here is a list of the extra Hi#s I have for trade- 432, 433, 436, 437, 438, 439, 441, 442, 445, 448, 450, 454, 455, 456, 460, 478, 483, 484, Along with base and sub sets in anyone needs any.
    I might be looking for Purple and Action cards I need as well. I will add that list a little later on.

I know I have not traded on here so I will provide my ebay ID jack82582 and my blowout id detroitlion20 for credentials.

Thanks

Let me know if there is something your looking for that I might have Heritage wise.
  • tillertiller Posts: 149 ✭✭
    Well I opened my first 2 hobby boxes. Didnt get much. Pretty much got what your supposed to get. 2 clubhouse collections.
    16 SPs. 2 action variations, 1 color variation Tanaka. 2 grape refractors 1 chrome. Got some more boxes coming, hope to do better. Dave

<< <i>Wow this is weird, some of the thread is gone. Must have thought my pulls were boring.

Box 11

Wheeler Bat relic, yes that's right a BAT relic for pitcher Zach Wheeler.
    Fielder Chrome
    McCutchen IA
    Puig refractor >>

This & afew other posts from last night just showed up for me. I've probably refreshed this thread 6-8 times today too.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I've seen a few rough buyback cards, but not one that looks like it was folded in half four times and sat on.

image >>

that was probably game used, he had it in his back pocket during a game....lol
  • Mick65Mick65 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

Sounds odd that collectors are looking for gum back cards....??

Remember when the packs included gum... guess they didn't want to go back to those days.....
  • paleocardspaleocards Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi fellas, always enjoy the Heritage party!

Got my case and the Heritage gods enjoyed yanking my chain with the first box. I was born in Brooklyn and grew up in LA so I'm a lifelong Dodger fan. They've managed to piss me off big-time twice in my life, the first was trading Piazza and the second was this past off-season. So of course, this was my first "hit":

But Box #2 more than made up for the first:

and then...

Nice combo, rookie HOFers-to-be in 1966!
    Really nice hit !
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox

• "This & afew other posts from last night just showed up for me. I've probably refreshed this thread 6-8 times today too."

This is happening to me as well. I get email notifications saying new post have been added but I can't see them. Happens every time a new page is required I think.
  • parkerjparkerj Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Ha! good one Geordie.

I just paid $75 for one on ebay today. probably its relative worth these days, if you list it soon. in six months it can be had for $30

• parkerjparkerj Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Hi folks,

I have these available for trade:

Calhoun SSP error
    Giancarlo Stanton bat relic
    Ethier Gum stain
    5 buybacks, sparma (tigers), dierker, hiller, bauer, pinson
    action variation: longoria
    chromes (#/999): 75kemp dodgers 110 250 270ryu dodgers 275 320 430 439 444 482 485x2
    SPs: plenty

Looking for refractors (purple and #/566), sps and actions.

will buy your extras too, including base (plus shipping!)
  • My wife is helping me sort base. Please inform all snowballs that they now have a fair chance in hell.
    All your money won't another minute buy.

<< <i>My wife is helping me sort base. Please inform all snowballs that they now have a fair chance in hell. >>

Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
  • KnopflerKnopfler Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My wife is helping me sort base. Please inform all snowballs that they now have a fair chance in hell. >>

My daughter is sorting my last nine boxes...at $7.50 per hour.
  • Anyone got an Excel-friendly checklist?

• heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    My wife is helping me sort base. Please inform all snowballs that they now have a fair chance in hell.

image I like that one that's a classic.
  • Okay, I made my own checklist in Excel-friendly format. If anyone wants to copy from it, here's the link: http://spitecall.com/cards/2015ToppsHeritage.htm.

• Picked up 3 blasters at WalMart which equals 24 packs like a hobby box, and I killed some odds.

9 SPs
    3 NAP
    3 T&N
    2 NF
    1 BF
    3 Koufax retires (WalMart exclusive)
    8 Purple Refractors (all 8 packs in one blaster had one)
    Ortiz Bazooka (1:288)
    Cueto Black Refractor (1:350)

That would've been a really good hobby box.
    Nice !
    I got exactly nothing from retail except the Sp's & subsets & oh 1 chrome .
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
  • vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    DrFong nice work with those Blasters. My 3 yielded similar results minus the grapes and chrome and Bazooka

Nice score.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.

1 in 46,720 packs!

<< <i>Picked up 3 blasters at WalMart which equals 24 packs like a hobby box, and I killed some odds.

9 SPs
    3 NAP
    3 T&N
    2 NF
    1 BF
    3 Koufax retires (WalMart exclusive)
    8 Purple Refractors (all 8 packs in one blaster had one)
    Ortiz Bazooka (1:288)
    Cueto Black Refractor (1:350)

That would've been a really good hobby box. >>

Also looks like the purple are not a hobby exclusive, was that always the case?

<< <i>1 in 46,720 packs! >>

Great relic! Is that the first quad on the board?

Great article on the Cardboard Connection, with the variations.

2015 Topps Heritage Baseball Variations Guide

Heritage Review 2015
  • For me, I'm calling a master set 550 this year, but I may go to 580 if I pick up a Ryan set (target) and a Koufax set (walmart).
  • That's a nice quad relic card. Congrats on that pull.
  • WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    Cool
  • That quad relic is sick. I also can't wait to see the Palmer/Fergie dual auto
  • Question for those who opened multiple boxes. Was the auto/relic card in the same spot on all your boxes? Are boxes that contain 1 purple refractor card per pack common in a case? One of my boxes in my case had a purple per pack and I was curious.

• << <i>That's a nice quad relic card. Congrats on that pull. >>

Thanks! Frankly though, I'm hoping to flip it on eBay to get money for more Heritage boxes. :-)

• WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Question for those who opened multiple boxes. Was the auto/relic card in the same spot on all your boxes? Are boxes that contain 1 purple refractor card per pack common in a case? One of my boxes in my case had a purple per pack and I was curious. >>

I sort of noticed that all the inserts were in one space in the box, but couldn't recall if the hits was in the same place.
  • EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    I pulled a Bazooka Mini of David Ortiz.

If any of you completists would like it, just make me a reasonable offer.

If not, I'll release it to the wild in a couple of days.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • My sons are huge Ortiz fans, so I'm interested. But I don't know enough about heritage to know what a fair price is. Can you PM me?
  • LJB17LJB17 Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Okay, i am back again for another year of torture. Dealing with a seller than refuses to let me know the status of my case. About to go to town with paypal and ebay, but trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. He has until Tuesday to reply.

however, I could not resist and bought some Target product and a hobby box from the local guy.

Trout Action card.
    Goldshmidt Mini
    Wright Blue Back.

I don't know what the Target silver? Chrome? or whatever cards are. You get 5 per 25 card pack. The Ryan set is cool though. 6 of those.

Looking for 77 cloth 9s and 10s.
    54 Red Hearts
    and now 64 Stand ups
  • LJB17LJB17 Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Went back through, and found a blue back McGehee.

6 Blasters
    8 35 card packs and one hobby.

My kids help me open so I have double check at times.
    Looking for 77 cloth 9s and 10s.
    54 Red Hearts
    and now 64 Stand ups
  • fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    So many great pulls. The Palmer / Fergie and the quad relic are outstanding! I have mine half sorted.
  • I struck while the iron was hot on the Pirates quad and got $275 for it on feebay. I'm happy with that.

• << <i>I struck while the iron was hot on the Pirates quad and got $275 for it on feebay. I'm happy with that. >>

Congrats! That should buy some more boxes.
  • Josephcb09Josephcb09 Posts: 286 ✭✭
    I'm looking for any high end Giants that anyone may pull.

• << <i>I'm looking for any high end Giants that anyone may pull. >>

Guy just pulled this card in a Facebook group I'm in, but not sure how you would define high-end.

• Josephcb09Josephcb09 Posts: 286 ✭✭
    Great card.

But I think I am going to go after the quad.
  • heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    That's a really nice hit I would be happy with it. Congrats
  • Not sure if this has been covered in the thread already, but why don't any of these carry the "official" RC logo?

• elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    I don't collect Heritage. Heck, I don't even collect baseball.

But I have been keeping up with this thread and really enjoyed seeing the Heritage community come together yet again this year to post rip results, share information gleaned from across the web, and helping each other out with trades. For whatever reason, we don't get nearly enough of these community-coming-together sort of threads in my opinion. Happy ripping & trading, gents!

Snorto~

<< <i>Okay, i am back again for another year of torture. Dealing with a seller than refuses to let me know the status of my case. About to go to town with paypal and ebay, but trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. He has until Tuesday to reply.

however, I could not resist and bought some Target product and a hobby box from the local guy.

Trout Action card.
    Goldshmidt Mini
    Wright Blue Back.

I don't know what the Target silver? Chrome? or whatever cards are. You get 5 per 25 card pack. The Ryan set is cool though. 6 of those. >>

Target Silver? Heritage? Pictures?

I wonder if we bought from the same seller. I still have faith, hoping it's not an LR Cards situation from a few years back.

I don't want to fight for a refund....
  • Still nothing at the local WalMart. I don't get it. This is supposed to be a WM and Target thing, but my KMart has had it since Friday and 3 days later WM still doesn't.