Home Precious Metals
Options

Any buy under $20.00 was a good buy.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Take care. jws

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure, as time progresses...any buy under $25...$30 ... $35 may also be in the same category. I just hope, I live long enough to see that day.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm sure, as time progresses...any buy under $25...$30 ... $35 may also be in the same category. I just hope, I live long enough to see that day. >>

You have lived through it twice.
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    "You have lived through it twice". Mglicker

My gut tells me we will see it again. p.s. My health is terrible. Take care. jws
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm sure, as time progresses...any buy under $25...$30 ... $35 may also be in the same category. I just hope, I live long enough to see that day. >>

You have lived through it twice. >>

How true, but the first time, I couldn't have cared less. The second time, all the PM Demigods were predicting "Just the beginning" .. much higher levels just around the corner.`
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it's worth, Richard Russell says that the bear market in gold is over.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>For what it's worth, Richard Russell says that the bear market in gold is over. >>

Technically it is a bear market I suppose but does not seem that long ago that the Euro central banks were dumping gold and I was picking up 1 oz Maple leafs for under $300.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I view it as a long term bull market that has once again just bounced off its 10 year support line (both silver and gold).
    I posted this chart ">here on June 7
    to point out we were at a critical point in determining long term strength. Note that this is a June 6 chart when prices
    were 1248 and 19.05 and that strong rallies have follwed bounces from this support line.
    The fact that this support line was not broken is very promising.

image">here

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    corrected link in last post. For some strange reason, unable to edit the post. I think it has to do with inadvertantly typing that right arrow symbol thingy into my link script on an earlier edit.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    I'm in at $19.62 including the premium and Delivered..."-)

My Ebay Auctions

Currently Listed: Nothing

Take Care, Dave
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to see a summer gold rally....Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    I don't know if it means anything to anyone else, but the action tonight means something to me. Take care. jws
  • Options
    reddwingreddwing Posts: 137 ✭✭
    I cannot sleep until you expand on the last comment.
  • Options
    redwing, didn't mean to keep you up, sorry. The market is somewhat thinly traded and some tend to ignore it, as smaller buys/sells can produce large swings. Keeping that in mind I find it useful as a predictor. Take care. jws