Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Good News/Late Birthday Post and 1000th post giveaway!! RESULTS POSTED

Hey Everyone!
I know this is a little late but I was really trying to hold off and do this multiple event post once I got to my 1000th post here! I appreciate greatly what everyone has done for me here and all the connections and friends I have made so far. I have learned an unbelievable amount in the few years here and I hope to have several more years and learn so much more here! Again I'll say like my sig line if you would like to teach me something I am ready to listen!

Now to the other two events, and the giveaway!

My 22nd birthday was on the 17th, and I was hoping I would get to 1000 sooner so I could make this that day but alas I was a little short.

As many of you here know and as my nickname suggests I am an avid bowler and compete regularly in tournaments and leagues, as well as bowl collegiately for Rochester Institute of Technology! This is my senior year in bowling and school which made the time I have spent here a little shorter (wrapping up classes and practicing crazy amounts at ridiculous hours) so that I would be prepared for sectionals which was March 15th-16th. I am happy to announce that OUR TEAM MADE IT TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN RENO, NEVADA!!! We will be competing there on April 16th through hopefully the 18th and I would love for you all to come out and watch if you are in the area!!

Now, for the giveaway!

I've tried to make this one bowling related but you need not know much about bowling to guess. I will giveaway the option of one of two coins to the person who comes the closest to guessing what our team averages for all of the games we bowl at the tournament in Reno. We will be bowling I believe a minimum of 32 games and we averaged 194.03 for the 64 games we bowled at sectionals!

The rules are the closest person will win choice of one of the two coins. There will be only one winner, and ties go to the first person to guess the number! Guesses cut off on April 13th at 9:00 EST.

Prizes are:

1846/846 seated quarter in raw VF with a small staple scratch on it (purchased from STONE)
OR
1946 walking liberty half dollar DDR in VF++/XF condition.

I value both of them about the same so have at it and bring on the guesses! I will post the winner when I get back the week after the tournament!

Andrew

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file