Home Precious Metals
Options

Advance warning on silver

I told you guys several months ago I would give warning when I was going to buy silver again. Last time I bought , it dropped like a rock.
Well, I am about to pull the trigger on 30 oz.
Twenty buffalo rounds and a nice sealed Englehart 10 oz. bar.
Just be prepared and don't say I didn't warn you.
Molon Labe

Comments

• Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate that!
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do it before 9:30 Thursday morning please.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh,oh !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought 54 ounces of sterling flatware the other day. Remember: Spooning leads to forking.
  • Options
    Cool ........... I'll be buying heavy on the dip! image
    Condor
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha, time to buy thanks to the comic, do it!
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There it is...the indicator I have been expecting... get ready to buy guys, silver will be dipping significantly....image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I predict that silver will go up and down at random intervals!
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I predict that silver will go up and down at random intervals! >>

I'm inclined to the opposite view - silver will go down and up at random intervals! image

When will we know who's right?

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• Options
    I warned you guys when I was going to buy on the 12th of March. See where it is now?
    I will let you know just before I sell so you can watch it go back up right after I do it.image
    Molon Labe
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Buy more gold. I'd like that cheaper too!!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I warned you guys when I was going to buy on the 12th of March. See where it is now?
    I will let you know just before I sell so you can watch it go back up right after I do it.image >>

Thanks, I paid attention to your warnings, although there were lots of temptations, did not even purchase an oz of PM's. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I warned you guys when I was going to buy on the 12th of March. See where it is now?
    I will let you know just before I sell so you can watch it go back up right after I do it.image >>

Buy more silver! I am in holding pattern until $16.50!
    I'd say a 15 oz purchase should do it image

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options

<< <i>

I'd say a 15 oz purchase should do it image >>

If we see 16.50 spot ase's will not be 2.49 over spot as it is right now . Could we see 5 plus over?
    Oilstates2003
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

I'd say a 15 oz purchase should do it image >>

If we see 16.50 spot ase's will not be 2.49 over spot as it is right now . Could we see 5 plus over?
    Oilstates2003 >>

supply & demand will dictate the spot + price. If it drops to $16.50, in my opinion, it would indicate a weak demand and unlikely to the the $5 plus.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks comic lmao. your the best