Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I nearly doused my keyboard with agua when I saw this

Comments

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    There are more, check out the 1978 Topps Cello Box and 1979 Topps Rack Box.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    How many gum jokes can we come up with in one thread?

I'll start...ready go

"The description does not say whether the gum is included or not so I am a little leery of this seller"
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
  • Options
    Todd, you have been very bad. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you have done.

What is the over/under on whether any of those boxes sell anywhere near those prices let alone sell at all? 1% chance, less?

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the creation of this thread was the reason for setting those BIN prices as ridicuilously high as they are..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if this person ever sold that 79 case that they posted on here for $15,000-$20,000+??
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>There are more, check out the 1978 Topps Cello Box and 1979 Topps Rack Box. >>

Missed those, Mike. Was conducting a morning 'BBCE' check. When I noticed who the purveyor was, I should have known there would be more interesting nuggets to gaze upon. I was dragging like a mother this morning, but this took care of that.
  • Options

<< <i>I was dragging like a mother this morning, but this took care of that. >>

That is almost every morning for me. image

Collecting:
  • Options
    Baez578Baez578 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭
    Lol... I come back to this as well. I picked a good day to return to the forums
  • Options
    esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's in response to the Molitor going for $8100.

These types of listings (well overpriced BINs/BOs) are more the norm. I figure it's someone who either (1) isn't really interested in selling but will for a "wow" price, or (2) wants to show off what he/she has.
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    I was interested in these until I read that there are tears in the plastic imageimage

SMRs
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I was interested in these until I read that there are tears in the plastic imageimage

SMRs >>

USPS Priority Mail, recycled brown box, sealed with tape, packing peanuts, "FRAGILE" sticker...............it must be Italian
  • Options
    lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
    Dave, you picked the wrong day to come back to the forum:

Lloyd Bridges
  • Options
    Did anyone happen to notice who the high bidder on that PSA 10 molitor was...

Ryan Hoge - PSA President, IG: @maysmantle

• Options

<< <i>Did anyone happen to notice who the high bidder on that PSA 10 molitor was... >>

If it were unopened, I would have seen it...nice catch. I guess we may need to sell some of these boxes after all.

Collecting: