APMEX has another 1 day bullion sale .. 10 oz Sunshine Minting rounds

OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
for $219. 99 with free s&h.

APMEX on eBay
"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Comments

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll pass on this one. They need to do a 2014 maple leaf or kookaburra but that's just me thinking out loud.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    dbcoindbcoin Posts: 2,200 ✭✭
    as always thanks for the alert, I did go for the past two. I will pass on Sunshine rounds. ASE's for 50c more are worth it to me.
  • Options

<< <i>as always thanks for the alert, I did go for the past two. I will pass on Sunshine rounds. ASE's for 50c more are worth it to me. >>

agree. I passed on this one also.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    If it was a Kook, I'd be all over it! image
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    dbcoindbcoin Posts: 2,200 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>as always thanks for the alert, I did go for the past two. I will pass on Sunshine rounds. ASE's for 50c more are worth it to me. >>

agree. I passed on this one also. >>

I don't monitor Ebay so when I see you guys who do post a deal I take a look. Thanks again and keep looking and posting
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link, clicking on seller's other items results in a range of opportunities to buy metals with different bells and whistles.

Myself, I'm loading up on these

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options

<< <i>Thanks for the link, clicking on seller's other items results in a range of opportunities to buy metals with different bells and whistles.

Myself, I'm loading up on these >>

Those colorized coins are hot items.
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks for the link, clicking on seller's other items results in a range of opportunities to buy metals with different bells and whistles.

Myself, I'm loading up on these >>

My son said he loves it! image
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    TennesseeDaveTennesseeDave Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I passed on 10 oz.bars last weekend for $215 at a show,of course silver was at $19.99
    I will pass on this sale.
    Trade $'s