Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

EARLY MORNING FINAL SUB POPPED - Tallboys/Index Cards- ANYONE INTERESTED IN PIGGYBACKING ON A $10 BL

Comments

• Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>D is such a NICE guy...i can't believe he has no min and letting members send in *1* item. i've done 2 of these before and he's always right on top of everything every step of the way. my highest recommendation in case you're on the fence about joining, this coming from a guy who's usually very anal about this hobby. >>

Thanks. I really appreciate it image

I've had a few people ask if they can send their items in to me early. If you'd like to, please send me a PM and I'll send the instructions your way.
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    swish54swish54 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys for the clarification!
  • Options
    DNICE - CARDS received. If you'd like to make payment earlier PM me.

Alifaxwa2 - Payment Received

carkim - Index Cards/Payment Received. You are ready for the submission. I need you to PM me a list of who you submitted....I'm not sure who they are.

If you guys would like to make payment now (and have used me in the past) PM me and I'll give you a different paypal to use to help me track it easier since we are a ways out yet.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    PM Sent
  • Options
    lilmulelilmule Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent
    Knotty Hobby Woodworks
    Vintage Rookies
  • Options
    Everyone who signed up has been sent a PM with instructions. If you are intersted in joining, there is still plenty of time.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I'm in for 24 . Thank you for doing this.
  • Options
    can't wait for this sub to come back from psa already! i have some sweet rookie cards ready to go hoping they'll get to me on time to send out.
  • Options
    CatmanCatman Posts: 267 ✭✭
    I just want to reinforce what Churchiscool said. Derrick does a fantastic job. He puts a lot of work to make these submissions happen. He created a spreadsheet for everyone to use, but I imagine some of you may not have Excel or some other spreadsheet so you fill it out by hand which he has to read, Let's face it when you get cards from 25 or more people and have to keep them all straight and in order it can't be easy. Believe me you can put your full trust in what he does. He is very trust worthy. Some of us send in common inexpensive to replace cards and some of us send in very expensive and rare cards. He does a great job, the more people we can get involved in these submissions the more PSA will continue to allow them. They don't want to turn down ANY business, The competition is heating up now that SGC is in the business with two ex JSA guys heading up their autograph authentications.

While I'm throwing out recommendations another person on this forum needs some love, and that is Alifaxwa2. If you have any cuts that you would like to turn into cards contact him. He is a master at making ugly cuts into masterpieces. I had some nasty looking water damaged Al Davis index cards that he turned into super looking cards. I will be sending in two of his recent creations in this submission. One will be an Amos Alonzo Stag cut and the other cut is a 3.5"x5" Earle Greasy Neale that turned out beautiful. He does stellar work indeed.

I apologize for the long post, but I just thought this needed to be said. Happy collecting.
  • Options
    I'm in, at least 12. Thanks.
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Derrick does a fantastic job. He puts a lot of work to make these submissions happen. >>

Agreed, running bulk subs are a boatload of work. I know I appreciate the time and $$ he saves me.

<< <i>While I'm throwing out recommendations another person on this forum needs some love, and that is Alifaxwa2. If you have any cuts that you would like to turn into cards contact him. He is a master at making ugly cuts into masterpieces. I had some nasty looking water damaged Al Davis index cards that he turned into super looking cards. I will be sending in two of his recent creations in this submission. One will be an Amos Alonzo Stag cut and the other cut is a 3.5"x5" Earle Greasy Neale that turned out beautiful. He does stellar work indeed. >>

image, thanks David!

Links to my Custom Cuts PC and scans of most of the commissions I have done are in my signature below. Many of these are Derricks or catman's items. Feel free to message me if interested or have any questions.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    FootballHOFCollector - Items/payment received. You are ready for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    and fyi we will have enough for the submission as long as everyone follows through. I've got three members yet with larger orders that ate still finalizing numbers and if worse comes to worse I have more I van include if needed. so no one should worry about hitting enough to qualify

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Thank you Derrick for the submission and update.
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    Is it too late to get in on this? I have 3 cards and I can have them out to you on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Nope there's time. I'll send a PM

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I am sending 26 . Decided to do Kevin Greene and Ray Guy's rookies .
  • Options
    Thank you for doing this once again . Payment and the 26 items will go out Thursday.
  • Options
    danmecum51 - items/payment received. You are ready.

I also had a package I have to pickup at the PO tomorrow. Not sure who it belongs to yet.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    lilmule your package was also received today. You are ready for the submission as well.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    decided on 12, wanna do more but no scratch right now. will fill out the spreadsheet and cards/check will go out tomorrow.

• Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    I only have one this time...is that OK?

thanks again!
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    yes, PM sent. I'll add you to the list.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Redheart54 - Items received. You are ready for the submission.

huggyface - items/payment received. You are ready for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I will be picking up a couple more at a show on Monday, then my package will be in the mail.
    Collecting Topps Baseball: 1966-present base sets
    Topps/OPC Hockey 1966-Present base sets
  • Options
    payment sent for my card. Will be in the mail tomorrow....thanks again!
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    D you want us to send you the Xcel template?
  • Options
    you can if you wasn't. if not just the packing slip is fine

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Derrick would it be alright to add another card if I get it in the mail to you today?
  • Options
    Yes....that's perfectly fine!

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    mine went out today priority, i'm guessing you will get it tuesday with the holiday on monday.

please be considerate of others and get your packages out in time for the deadline. i know we had a couple delays last time waiting for late arriving packages. with the quagmire at psa the faster we get it to them the faster we can complain about how slow the submission is taking!
  • Options
    Thank you Derrick, the card was mailed today.
  • Options
    ryanseven - cards received. You are ready for the submission.

cardsnbeads - cards/payment received. You are ready for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Glad everything arrived safe. Thank you very much for doing this , Derrick . It is an unbeatable deal.
  • Options
    Derrick

18 cards shipped out today.

Payment just sent via Paypal.

Thanks again!

Dave
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭✭
    7 cards shipped today

Thanks again for doing this!

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    JudgeItoJudgeIto Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    17 cards shipped today, they should arrive on Tuesday. I will send payment via Paypal.

Thanks again Derrick, I really appreciate you putting this together!
  • Options
    GR - items/Payment received. Ready for submission

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I have never sent any autographs in for authentication and I was wondering if we can submit the yellow HOF postcards under this $10 price? Also if I have about 5-10 cards ready to submit, is it too late to get in this group sub?
  • Options
    the yellow plaques do qualify. I'll send a pm in a few minutes with instructions

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    OK guys I will officially close the sign up list and ask you send your items in now. The earlier I get them the better so I have time to put the paperwork together. I'm still hoping the package will be off to PSA February 1. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>the yellow plaques do qualify. I'll send a pm in a few minutes with instructions >>

Wow, I didn't realize that. Hopefully there will be another group submission in the future that I can include some of these.

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    If you want somet this go-round you still have time. Just lmk

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Derrick ... sending 6 to you today via Priority Mail. Please see your PMs. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Edited to add: Cards delivered to Post Office and payment sent via PayPal.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Items dropped of at Post Office and payment sent! Thanks again Derrick!
    Collecting Topps Baseball: 1966-present base sets
    Topps/OPC Hockey 1966-Present base sets
  • Options
    CsmontieCsmontie Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Derrick

Sent cards out this morning Priority mail

Thanks Craig
    Working on 1961 1972 1973 topps sets
  • Options
    footballhofcollector - other item/payment received today.

sleepydave - items received. once payment is received you'll be ready for the submission

hockeycrazy - items received. you are ready for submission

charrigan - items received. you are ready for the submission

judgeito - items received. you are ready for submission

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    athleticsfanathleticsfan Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    3 cards shipped out today and payment sent via paypal.

thanks again Derrick!
    A's World Championships-1910, 1911, 1913, 1929, 1930, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1989
  • Options
    Thank you Derrick and looking forward to another submission.
  • Options
    Cards and payment sent