Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Auction is CLOSED Thanx EVERYONE! When you pay remember to "GIFT" the money - You've been

12345679»

Comments

• Payment made! Sorry for the delay, was travelling between US and China,
    Henry
    75 Minis - GET IN MY BELLY!
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Payment made! Sorry for the delay, was travelling between US and China,
    Henry >>

Thanx!

Here's were we're at: PayPal balance: $4,958.26 USD - I will send $75 for 2 lots also - so the total is $5033.26.

We only have a total of $180 pending.

I'll be posting on the transfer and final words.

Thanx again for all your generous support for Jay!!! image
    Mike
    Just wanted to give a heads up to the winners of the PSA Gold Membership.

I have a contact email/phone number for you to use. Please PM me if you get the chance. Otherwise, I'll be getting with you tomorrow.
    Mike
    Here's the transfers I made tonite:

EDIT:

The last of the payments:

Mike
  • jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done everyone.
    James
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Just logged in and saw Mike's paypal payments in my email box & transferred the $$$ over to our regular account so
    Carole can attack the hospital & transplant bills as they come pouring in during myextended stay at the hospital.

Once again, thank you all for your generosity & support, it makes this hellish experience a bit more tolerable.

Happy Holiday and a safe New Year to all....jay
  • TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    You're a good egg, Mike. Thanks for doing this, and a big round of applause for those who were generous in their donations and bids. It really is good to see this board come together for the right reason and come together for someone who is deserving.
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Agreed with Geordie. Once again Dr. Mike proves he's the class of the CU boards. Thanks Mike, for all you have done.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• << <i>Just logged in and saw Mike's paypal payments in my email box & transferred the $$$ over to our regular account so
    Carole can attack the hospital & transplant bills as they come pouring in during myextended stay at the hospital.

Once again, thank you all for your generosity & support, it makes this hellish experience a bit more tolerable.

Happy Holiday and a safe New Year to all....jay >>

get better soon !
    Hi everyone.

First - from my heart - thanx for the kind words.

But, I was just the messenger - you all did the heavy lifting!

EVERYONE has paid - this was done fast and furious.

CU Board - YOU'RE A CLASS ACT!

I'll be getting out my lots - ASAP.

Again, thanx for your generosity. I would like to make a formal post on this whole wonderful event this weekend.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! And Jay - you're in my prayers - GET WELL!
    Mike

<< <i>Marc,

Can I assume you can use packs, cellos, or rack packs from some of the members? If so, why don't you post an address where we can send you some to give out.

Brian >>

Received your package today Brian. Very Generous of you. I will be taking a box of 86 Donruss Leaf and and a box of 85' Donruss Baseball with me this weekend. Both of which i just got from BBCE.

I will be at the Oregon Coast (Newport) next week. A beautiful place to re-charge the batteries for next year. So Merry Christmas to the board and to especially to Jay&Family.

Marc

• << <i>I will take the following lots:

Lot #6 1966 Gomer Pyle $70
    Lot #17 1933 goudey tris speaker $150
    Lot # 45 1964 stand up Kaline $60
    Lot # 48 Auto Bush Book $150
    Membership # 5 $120

Thanks,

Brian >>

I've never been so happy to be sniped on an auction given what a great cause it is. Since I didn't score the Bush book with my $125 bid, I'll donate that amount through Scott's (otwcards) donation page. Get well soon, Jay!

Snorto~
  • flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    morning gents

the 2 '74 wax packs have been mailed to DJR

enjoy them David--and again, Merry Christmas Jay and best of luck

great job organizing Stone--a wonderful gesture for sure
    rltexas1 - I need you to PM me your address - if you don't want your PM on?

Please send it to my email: mesablanca1110@yahoo.com

Thanx and Merry Christmas.
    Mike
  • Adding a public thank you to Mikilia. I won one of his lots and he won another. He added his winning box (75 mini) to my 66 box. Very much appreciated!
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Bush book mailed out to ThreePutt today
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭
    Awesome job guys!!!!!

Jay, here's hoping everything goes as smoothly as possible and you are back as good as new asap!!!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.

A quick follow up...Had a great time with my wife's side of the family over the weekend. On my annual visit (now our annual visit) my wife and i delivered sportscards to the kids at Dornbeckers Hospital this past friday. While in the process of handing out the goodies plus stuff from Brian (captianthreeputt)...we heard that Brian Grant?? (not sure) from the Trailblazers was in one of the kids rooms. The press people were there covering the story i guess. Nice to see this kind of stuff though.

One boy pulled out a David Robinson Rookie Sensation insert card (from a Brian pack) and asked "who is this"? He could have said that for all the cards.

Thanks again Brian and Merry Christmas...off to the Oregon Coast.
  • heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Do we have items being shipped ?
  • 1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>rltexas1 - I need you to PM me your address - if you don't want your PM on?

Thanx and Merry Christmas. >>

I PM'd him as we'll to get his mailing address for the auction he won from me.

Let me know when you get it so I can send him his item.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • I got my Gwynn RC from Jeff (cardcountry) about a week ago with no problems. Very, very nice card!
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA

<< <i>

<< <i>rltexas1 - I need you to PM me your address - if you don't want your PM on?

Thanx and Merry Christmas. >>

I PM'd him as we'll to get his mailing address for the auction he won from me.

Let me know when you get it so I can send him his item. >>

I'm waiting Nathan - his PM is off.

So, the only way to get in contact is for him to turn it on and contact us or use my email addy: mesablanca1110@yahoo.com
    Mike
  • sorry about that.

Looking at my PM now.

Mike ..i received my item today per my neighbor watching house while my wife and i are at the Oregon Coast (Newport/Lincoln City). After some rain came thru yesterday afternoon, this was the only appearance of the sun. You would think you were in Hawaii.

image[/URL]

<< <i>Mike ..i received my item today per my neighbor watching house while my wife and i are at the Oregon Coast (Newport/Lincoln City). After some rain came thru yesterday afternoon, this was the only appearance of the sun. You would think you were in Hawaii.
    [/URL] >>

Cool Marc.

Nice pic!

I've got 2 packages to get tomorrow.
    Mike