Home U.S. Coin Forum

So if I go to the westchester coin show at 3pm, will anyone be there?

Had an obligation for the morn, won't be free until 3. Will it still be worthwhile at that point? Thoughts?

Comments

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the show in White Plains? As I remember it this is a multiday show, and if you are going on the last day, I'd say it would be waste of time and gasoline because few dealers will be there.

Of course I have not been to this show in over a decade.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • superpsychmdsuperpsychmd Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭
    It is the second day
  • Too far for me
    All the best,

Rob

Successful Trades with: Coincast, MICHAELDIXON

Successful Purchases from: Manorcourtman, Meltdown
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will not be there......image Cheers, RickO
  • superpsychmdsuperpsychmd Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭
    thanks guys, but I just wanted to know if people thought at 3 pm if there was a show worth attending or not. Not asking for an attendance list, LOL
  • orevilleoreville Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are better off going to the Parsippany
    NJ show on Sunday morning rather than coming to this show so late in the afternoon.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were going on the first day, I'd say that you would be okay, but not the second.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file