Home Precious Metals
Options

Ban the U.S. $

drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
“If the U.S. national debt continues to grow, the collapse of the dollar system will take place in 2017,”

LINKY

Comments

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “The American financial system, despite all its existing problems, remains the most stable and low-risk in the world,”

So says the washington post....

Remember Chaps, diversification never is a bad thing

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debt will continue to grow but the dollar will not collapse in 2017, or 2018, 2019, 2020...
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

<< <i>Debt will continue to grow but the dollar will not collapse in 2017, or 2018, 2019, 2020... >>

So what are you thinking then? More like 2016, 2015, or 2014??

I'm wondering how confortable a mattress stuffed with Dollars will be then...

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Debt will continue to grow but the dollar will not collapse in 2017, or 2018, 2019, 2020... >>

So what are you thinking then? More like 2016, 2015, or 2014??

I'm wondering how confortable a mattress stuffed with Dollars will be then... >>

The USD will not collapse before 2029 at the earliest. My crystal ball has 2036 on it, but it has been known to be off by a year or two. image
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2075image
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we more then likely wont be here when that happens. ( or really wish we werent )
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The FED's Ponzi Austerity will continue until it can't. Don't underestimate the power of the FED to make a mistake last a very long time.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    This about sums in up gentlemen

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>“If the U.S. national debt continues to grow, the collapse of the dollar system will take place in 2017,”

LINKY >>

written by the Washington Times.

Surprise, surprise, I thought they went out of business after "the reverend" Sun Myung Moon died in 2010. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Monday October 29, 2029

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it - Clint Eastwood
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still the best suspense story around.... bring on the popcorn....Cheers, RickO