Home U.S. Coin Forum

Lucky Bitcoin Investor...

Everything starts and everything stops at precisely the right time for precisely the right reason.

Comments

• SmEagle1795SmEagle1795 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't often read the comments posted on articles, but this one made me laugh out loud:

"i'm so broke I can't even pay attention"
    Learn about our world's shared history told through the first millennium of coinage: Colosseo Collection
  • spy88spy88 Posts: 764 ✭✭
    Yea, that one got me too!
    Everything starts and everything stops at precisely the right time for precisely the right reason.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pleasant surprise...and so much more rewarding than finding $20 in an old pair of jeans....image Cheers, RickO
  • BustHalfBrianBustHalfBrian Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭
    Discussed in another thread. Belongs in a different subforum.
    Lurking and learning since 2010. Full-time professional numismatist.
  • Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Untraceable until some idiot speaks up and says, "hey everyone, I now have 860K"!!!

<< <i>

<< <i>Discussed in another thread. Belongs in a different subforum. >>

That's nice. image >>

darn, I should have been more blunt image
  • Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't see it in another thread, and I have all the other forums blocked out. Maybe you belong in another sub-forum! image
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I didn't see it in another thread, and I have all the other forums blocked out. Maybe you belong in another sub-forum! image >>

Or, maybe he is right and you should unblock those forums and block this one out? image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitcoin is Crashing

"The price of the crypto-currency tumbled nearly 21 percent on Friday to $877.46 on trading site Mt. Gox and has fallen more than 29 percent since closing at a record high of $1,237.96 on Wednesday, according to Bitcoin data tracker"

Link
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • CoinflipCoinflip Posts: 842 ✭✭✭
    It's rather volatile, but due to many countries not accepting them on transactions, though some are so you know how that goes, manipulation could easily affect markets
    SMILEFORSOMECHANGE LLC
    RAD#306

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "SPLUNGE!"
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
    It's crashed before - it was bound to happen again, but now each crash will be more violent than the one before that.
  • LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it seems i am really out of the loop on this one!

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file