Home Precious Metals

Well, it's my birthday today and I have fifty bucks to spend.

mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
Where should I put it?

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My birthday is Thursday, send it to me.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My birthday is Thursday, send it to me. >>

And what will you be sending in return image
  • I like those Monarch 50 gram pieces in the other thread - I think you have enough change to buy a burger too!
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 tickets to see "Gravity" in 3D, especially if you are a SCY FY buff. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

<< <i>3 tickets to see "Gravity" in 3D, especially if you are a SCY FY buff. image >>

Already saw it with the spouse unit, it was her birthday on the 5th. . We enjoyed it.

<< <i>I like those Monarch 50 gram pieces in the other thread - I think you have enough change to buy a burger too! >>

Now this is an idea I might be able to work with.
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Becky
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage Cheers, RickO
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy b-day!

I'd blow $50 toward a nice steak for the grill and some cigars for the humidor.
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 silver eagles
    theknowitalltroll;
  • CoulportCoulport Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Buy a bottle of bubbly, some fresh strawberries and some powdered sugar to dip them in and enjoy.
    The most money I made are on coins I haven't sold.

Got quoins?

<< <i>Happy b-day!

I'd blow $50 toward a nice steak for the grill and some cigars for the humidor. >>

A steak sounds sooooo good right now, but alas... I am currently trying to drop some weight so I am calculating all my calories and eating clean at the moment. As for Cigars, I only smoke them when deployed... I am not longer in the Army so my Cigar days are behind me.

Thanks for the idea though,
    Ray

<< <i>2 silver eagles >>

I was just going to add it to my 52 Week challenge until my Mother called (She's the one that sent me the check). She said something to the fact of, "Now you can pick up some silver".... I can't believe I did not think of that...lol.

Anyway, the first thing that popped in my mind is 2 ASE's, but you can't find them below $25 delivered each so the search continues.

Thanks,
    Ray
  • OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    happy birthday
    Promote the Hobby
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buy some silver with it.
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Happy b-day!

I'd blow $50 toward a nice steak for the grill and some cigars for the humidor. >>

A steak sounds sooooo good right now, but alas... I am currently trying to drop some weight so I am calculating all my calories and eating clean at the moment. As for Cigars, I only smoke them when deployed... I am not longer in the Army so my Cigar days are behind me.

Thanks for the idea though,
    Ray >>

Double dissed, ha!

Proper steak isn't a diet cheat!
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    imageimage

I'd spend it ..........don't "invest" it...it's your birthday!!!!!

I'm right in the same alley as DrBuster
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>2 silver eagles >>

I was just going to add it to my 52 Week challenge until my Mother called (She's the one that sent me the check). She said something to the fact of, "Now you can pick up some silver".... I can't believe I did not think of that...lol.

Anyway, the first thing that popped in my mind is 2 ASE's, but you can't find them below $25 delivered each so the search continues.

Thanks,
    Ray >>

I just bought a few from Maben for less than that, course it helped to have $28 in ebay bux
    theknowitalltroll;

<< <i>imageimage

I'd spend it ..........don't "invest" it...it's your birthday!!!!!

I'm right in the same alley as DrBuster >>

Alright, I actually went to a site and filled the cart with the goods... but I did not pull the trigger....

Tomorrow I am going out for a nice Steak dinner image With the wifeypoo of course image
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow I am going out for a nice Steak dinner With the wifeypoo of course

That would be my suggestion. Happy Birthday!image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give some homeless vet $20.00 and feel good all overimage