Home Precious Metals
Options

You know you haven't had enough - WARBIRD IS COMING!

carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭✭
If you did not get enough of ther trials and travails of Chris Duane/ASOCS drama, Duane is back with a knew coin.

He has apparently freed himself of the train wreck that was the Mulligan Mint.

Darn it, just when I though I was out, he drags me back in!

Loves me some shiny!

Comments

• Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Here's a link to the reveal video.

Absolutely amazing. You can bet I'll be buying.
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    appears to be no added premium for the Duaneness. Cool. A definite buy.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice silver round...might get one just because I like it... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting design....He should apply to the US Mintimage

Thanks for the info...ordered a few...
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    LowBudgetLowBudget Posts: 383 ✭✭
    spreading debt and death? moronic wording... he's also insulting people who collect silver eagles...I'm sure if you asked him, 9/11 was an inside job too.
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<I'm sure if you asked him, 9/11 was an inside job too.>>

I firmly believe, there is more to 9/11 than what Gov't and mainstream media lead us to believe.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>spreading debt and death? moronic wording... he's also insulting people who collect silver eagles...I'm sure if you asked him, 9/11 was an inside job too. >>

How is he insulting people who collect ASE's? These silver rounds are nothing that I'd be interested in but they appear to be priced quite reasonably.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As with anything, if you do not like it, do not buy it. Discounting the message, the round is nicely designed. Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>spreading debt and death? moronic wording... he's also insulting people who collect silver eagles...I'm sure if you asked him, 9/11 was an inside job too. >>

How is he insulting people who collect ASE's? These silver rounds are nothing that I'd be interested in but they appear to be priced quite reasonably. >>

I agree PerryHall but there's always a trouble maker somewhere in the closetimage
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭
    Love it or hate it, love him or hate him, the dude's got some good ideas, good designs, and a good artist. Just capitalizing in a free market society.

Don't buy it if you don't like it, nobody is pressuring you to. Enjoy them if you do like and buy them.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting design & interesting message. I do agree with him that things are out of control in the government and aren't at all in line with much of the original intent. I also appreciate the fact that the pricing is good.

Knowing what I know and having spent way too much time & energy worrying about poor execution and horrible company politics - I simply have to pass. If I needed some personal drama in my life, I'd think about ordering some, but I don't. However, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Interesting design & interesting message. I do agree with him that things are out of control in the government and aren't at all in line with much of the original intent. I also appreciate the fact that the pricing is good.

Knowing what I know and having spent way too much time & energy worrying about poor execution and horrible company politics - I simply have to pass. If I needed some personal drama in my life, I'd think about ordering some, but I don't. However, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.image >>

Just order them from Gainesville

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options

<< <i>appears to be no added premium for the Duaneness. Cool. A definite buy. >>

Better price than D Carr and maybe better art?
  • Options

<< <i>

How is he insulting people who collect ASE's? These silver rounds are nothing that I'd be interested in but they appear to be priced quite reasonably. >>

did you watch the video?
  • Options

<< <i><<I'm sure if you asked him, 9/11 was an inside job too.>>

I firmly believe, there is more to 9/11 than what Gov't and mainstream media lead us to believe. >>

yeah ok .
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice silver round...might get one just because I like it... Cheers, RickO >>

i think ill get one as well.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I agree PerryHall but there's always a trouble maker somewhere in the closetimage >>

im not a troublemaker, I gave my honest opinion on it..I have the right since this is a thread showing the first unveiling ..he calls the Silver Eagle a "propaganda piece" . . .sorry but he is what he is.
  • Options

<< <i>If you did not get enough of ther trials and travails of Chris Duane/ASOCS drama, Duane is back with a knew coin.

He has apparently freed himself of the train wreck that was the Mulligan Mint.

Darn it, just when I though I was out, he drags me back in!

image >>

Mine shipped yesterday .................
  • Options
    Mine arrived today..Very nice
    regards
    Kip