Home Precious Metals

Monarch Precious Metals has a $3.00 of any order (No minimums) coupon. (And more)

mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
See here.

<< <i>COUPON SALE!

$3.00 off any order (no minimum purchase required!) with code: Save3

$25.00 off orders of $1,295.00 or more with code: Save25

$75.00 off orders of $4,095.00 or more with code: Save75

Enter code during checkout for instant savings. Only one coupon may be used per order. If multiple orders are combined into a single shipment with a single shipping charge, only one coupon may be applied towards that transaction.

Coupons will not be applied towards orders placed prior to 12 noon (Pacific time) on Friday, May 31st.

HURRY! Coupon codes expire at 5pm (Pacific time) on Friday, June 7th. >>

Comments

• OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    They sold out of the 1oz before I could get any :/
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they really need coupons to move inventory?
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Do they really need coupons to move inventory? >>

Probably just trying to pull some of the action in their direction. Not really sure.
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure either but I did hear that a few big silver bullion producers were ramping up production of rounds. Should be lots of silver to buy in a few weeks.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the apparent demand for silver right now, I can only assume the deal is meant to increase market share..... Cheers, RickO
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>With the apparent demand for silver right now, I can only assume the deal is meant to increase market share..... Cheers, RickO >>

Competition is heating up. Just about every major player has a sale of some type going on. Is it possible, that the silver dealers know something that we don't, like lots of inventory in the pipe line? Sell existing inventory before it drops even further.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

• << <i>

<< <i>With the apparent demand for silver right now, I can only assume the deal is meant to increase market share..... Cheers, RickO >>

Competition is heating up. Just about every major player has a sale of some type going on. Is it possible, that the silver dealers know something that we don't, like lots of inventory in the pipe line? Sell existing inventory before it drops even further. >>

[URL=http://s254.photobucket.com/user/Zrider_2008/media/silver-recovered-s-s-gairsoppa-ww2-shipwreck-bars_57222_600x450.jpg.html]image[/URL]
    like.. 48 tons recovered ..possible 200 tons .. three mile down