Home Precious Metals
Options

Where's MJ?

derrybderryb Posts: 36,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
haven't seen Justacommeman post in a while.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

Comments

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he said something about meeting up with her somewhere...............

Stay thirsty my friends.

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 750 ✭✭✭
    He's a good family man... but he might have sold her those boots.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    He posted earlier this evening on the USCF.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwwwwww. It's good to be missed.

I'm in mainland China and I'm debating a new job. I have also double dipping with a new launch (Kristin Cavallari) and to my surprise it has been wildly successful. I've designed my fingers to the bone. But the biggest time management issue I have going right now is I have a girlfriend. I can't believe I just typed that. I haven't been in this situation in 12 years. Love stinks. It truly does. Plus, she likes 6am yoga which means I like 6 am yoga.

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like yogurt. Does that count?
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This does explain the references to yoga tights in a previous thread.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

<< <i>Awwwwwww. It's good to be missed.

I'm in mainland China and I'm debating a new job. I have also double dipping with a new launch (Kristin Cavallari) and to my surprise it has been wildly successful. I've designed my fingers to the bone. But the biggest time management issue I have going right now is I have a girlfriend. I can't believe I just typed that. I haven't been in this situation in 12 years. Love stinks. It truly does. Plus, she likes 6am yoga which means I like 6 am yoga.

MJ >>

this thread is worthless without pictures.

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭

<< <i>this thread is worthless without pictures. >>

I was thinking the same thing.

Ahhhh, love......crazy ain't it?.........Must be if you're eating yogurt at 6 a.m.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    luckiest woman in the world - she has a shoe daddy.

• Options
    MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad, for your sake, that she doesn't enjoy 6 am bungee-jumping (or 6 pm bungee-jumping for that matter). Congrats!
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    6am "yoga". Is that what the bachelors are calling it now. I have been married almost 15 years now and have a 5 year old and consequently haven't had 6am "yoga" with the wife for a while now image
  • Options

MJ >>

I didn't know who Ms. Cavallieri was but now that I do, I would suggest to anybody reading that a web search of her name while drinking one's morning coffee is most pleasant.

------
    On the other hand, to be compelled to focus one's attention solely ( heh-heh) upon her feet seems like a type of torture that exceeds anything that Dante devised. Especially after an early breakfast of yoga and yogurt.
    Many, many perfect transactions with other members. Ask please.
  • Options

<< <i>

MJ >>

I didn't know who Ms. Cavallieri was but now that I do, I would suggest to anybody reading that a web search of her name while drinking one's morning coffee is most pleasant.

------
    On the other hand, to be compelled to focus one's attention solely ( heh-heh) upon her feet seems like a type of torture that exceeds anything that Dante devised. Especially after an early breakfast of yoga and yogurt. >>

Kristin is actually a delight to work with. Most celebrities not so much. Her boyfriend, husband to be is Jay Cutler QB of the Bears. Im in China working on her wedding shoes. Fun project. MJ
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    When you start doing something for Allison Williams, let me know. She's the new Liv Tyler. Makes me wish I was 25 again, not that I couldn't be for 15 minutes if you know what I mean image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Makes me wish I was 25 again, not that I couldn't be for 15 minutes if you know what I mean image >>

don't you mean 1.5 minutes? image
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MJ ... Let's hope you don't confuse a "mid life crisis" with loveimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    don't you mean 1.5 minutes?

Hey now! Play nice, it's my fantasy LOL
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is most interesting... China, love, design work, yoga..... live well MJ..... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

MJ >>

Wow- - I'm so happy for you!!!

Just don't let your GF know she is a "time management issue". image

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think he said something about meeting up with her somewhere...............

Stay thirsty my friends. >>

keep your powder dry and dont abuse your fuse. image
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm graphically challenged can someone photo shop a milkcarton with MJ 's avatar on it ? Or maybe a yogurt container image
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MJ, do you see much evidence of a robust silver & gold bullion market in China these days?
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

<< <i>MJ, do you see much evidence of a robust silver & gold bullion market in China these days? >>

I really don't know of a silver buillon market in China. As for gold not much change. Everyone is talking about the Euro and where it will end up. It effects many faucets in the supply chain as the EuroZone is China's largest trading partner.

FYI- Chinese teens and young adults love anything Americana and the latest greatest. Interestingly enough many are no longer intrigued with the I Phone.

MJ
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chinese teens and young adults love anything Americana

A burgeoning population wanting America. Whooda thunk?

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

<< <i>Chinese teens and young adults love anything Americana

A burgeoning population wanting America. Whooda thunk? >>

the grass is always greener in the US of A

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

MJ >>

------
    On the other hand, to be compelled to focus one's attention solely ( heh-heh) upon her feet seems like a type of torture that exceeds anything that Dante devised. Especially after an early breakfast of yoga and yogurt. >>

Kristin is actually a delight to work with. Most celebrities not so much. Her boyfriend, husband to be is Jay Cutler QB of the Bears. Im in China working on her wedding shoes. Fun project. MJ >>

I'm actually not surprised to hear that MJ. Beautiful people are often so. I mean genuinely beautiful people..... full of compassion, love, empathy, generosity....
    ----
    "Imagine all the people, living lives in peace...."

Many, many perfect transactions with other members. Ask please.