Home Precious Metals
Options

Place your vote now..

VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
..if you haven't already answered this month's PCGS eCollector question.

Click here to vote

Survey Question
Sponsored by L&C Coins

Over the past year, the gold price has been bouncing between $1,540 and $1,791. Where do you think Gold will end up by December 2013?

A: Below $1,500
B: Same, around $1,600
C: Around $2,000
D: Above $3,000

Click here to answer.

============ Results as of 02/26/13 11:00 p.m. =============

Survey was updated. Thank you for your answer.

Results of the survey so far :

Below $1,500 - 13%
Same, around $1,600 - 28%
Around $2,000 - 53%
Above $3,000 - 6%

Total people participated: 464

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, over 50% voted $2000+ ( Whole lot of wishful thinking or every gold bullion dealer votedimage)
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,422 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow, over 50% voted $2000+ ( Whole lot of wishful thinking or every gold bullion dealer votedimage) >>

Actually, I think they are being pessimistic as to the direction of this country and its economy under its current leadership.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow, over 50% voted $2000+ ( Whole lot of wishful thinking or every gold bullion dealer votedimage) >>

Actually, I think they are being pessimistic as to the direction of this country and its economy under its current leadership. >>

past leadership, including Greenspan, helped lead us to where we are. They are all guilty.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not so sure that anyone knows which way, or how far gold is headed. What I do know is that there are fewer reasons to buy stocks & bonds than at any other point in my lifetime.

Maybe I was simply naive when I was younger.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe gold will be higher towards year end.... $2000 is not out of the question. However, there are so many variables, predictions are little more than intelligent guesswork at this point. We can only base them on what we know now and a general feeling of what will transpire. That leaves out the constant barrage of the unexpected. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    I think it wiill be between 1600 and 2000 but most likey closer to the 1600 mark.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those results pretty much guarantee below 1500.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Survey is pretty poorly constructed. There's no choice for staying in the same range of $1525-$1800. Personally, I'd pick something around $1700-$1900 but not
    $1600 or $2000. I really don't like either choice of $1600 or $2,000 but am forced to choose between them. Most people probably picked the $2,000 because of that.
    I choose none of the above.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    If you knew the 5 main factors why it went over over a decade, and the 5 factors that have been making it go sideways, you would likely have the best guess.
    COA
  • Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭
    I am in the 1800 to 1900 range with $2000 plus in 2014.
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not to optimistic !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither am I, Im not sold, my vote lower than 1500.

I don't care about fundamentals and economic conditions, I believe the peak has passed.