Home Precious Metals
Options

A typical browsing of eBay's completed gold auctions....

...and I came upon the typical seller that greatly undersold many Pamp 1-gram gold bars which is probably the usual scam.

Not surprising I thought, but looking at his only current auction, he must be in a bad place as he is now offering to do THIS!. image

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan

Comments

• Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be worse...
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    That is discusting.....image
    Becky
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

$ 100,000 is a moon price for something like that, plus I wouldn't buy one raw

Anyway I saw a guy do that with a thumb and it didn't cost me a dime and I learned a valuable lesson to boot . image

This old timer was the rafter cut guy and he not only removed the guard from his saw to make his cuts faster but he had a theory that braking by pressing his thumb against the flat of the blade helped him do the crows foot cut in half the time anyone else could.

It would have kept working probably if it hadn't been for his other trick of putting whiskey in his thermos image
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    whoa, that person is desperate for money or attention. If he is willing to do this, who knows what else (future serial killer, etc?)
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That is discusting.....image >>

Reported

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ebay Nuked the auction.....image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."