Home Precious Metals
Options

For all your fake silver needs call Ms yang yang

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
Heres a friendly bunch in Gaungdong that can spit out 100,000 fake whatevers a month

prospectors

ASE's

kooks

AGE's

surprisingly even pandas I thought making a fake panda in china would earn you a bullet in the neck but maybe things have changed

Maybe I'll switch to stacking 90% dimes image

Comments

• Options
    They are all only 25g shouldn't be hard to tell the difference.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    man, what won't the chinese fake?
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    I got a couple of fake Morgans from you guys and bought a fake buffalo from the flea market. I'd like to
    get a fake Eagle or Koog.

But this is not good.
    COA
  • Options

Dimes may not be safe for long , they are doing bicentennial quarters of all things too.

fake 40% bicentennial quarters

5 oz. pucks too

here are the fake 2011 ASE's that are starting to turn up in the past year

Its a brave new world out there for stackersimage carry a scale every time you buy and if you buy rolls don't assume that every one in a tube is real
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the information !!!
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would hate to think what would happen if china started flooding the market with phony money in the us or other countries like england.
  • Options

How about presidental dollars? washington dollars
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>i would hate to think what would happen if china started flooding the market with phony money in the us or other countries like england. >>

Are you sure they are not doing it already???? Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Golly, fake gold, fake silver, fake currency.. it's getting to be, the only truly safe, dependable money is... wait for it... digital money! image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Golly, fake gold, fake silver, fake currency.. it's getting to be, the only truly safe, dependable money is... wait for it... digital money! image >>

image Sad... but true.
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Feinstein is working on the Chinese Hacking situation. Be nice if they put her
    on the fake coinage as well. Be even nicer if she would solely concentrate on the
    foreign threats rather than attacking American's constitutional right.

Also, am I missing it, but Ms Yang Yang can print our money cheaper than we can!
    COA
  • Options

<< <i>Feinstein is working on the Chinese Hacking situation. Be nice if they put her
    on the fake coinage as well. Be even nicer if she would solely concentrate on the
    foreign threats rather than attacking American's constitutional right.

Also, am I missing it, but Ms Yang Yang can print our money cheaper than we can! >>

Do you really think chinese sweatshops can out print Bernanke? image

I know they work hard over there but Ben is printing 100 billion a month that would be almost 2.5 million paper dollars a minute