Options
The Dirty Double
Broadstruck, get your mind out of the gutter; we are talking coins here. 
Recently acquired from GEN...




It does not get much dirtier than that (at least in my world).
Recently acquired from GEN...




It does not get much dirtier than that (at least in my world).
0
Comments
1861-S is a tough coin to find.
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/gold/liberty-head-2-1-gold-major-sets/liberty-head-2-1-gold-basic-set-circulation-strikes-1840-1907/publishedset/15628
March of Time - 27 Centuries in Gold
https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/CoinCustomSetView.aspx?s=36590
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
Latin American Collection
<< <i>It's good to see you back in the saddle again. For a minute there I thought we were going to lose you to moderns..... >>
I like them all. Even the moderns from 1900-1908.
Edit: I did retrieve this one on Thursday, and it is fabulous:
Congrats on the newps!
EVP
How does one get a hater to stop hating?
I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com
Mark said to me: "I know it will be in stinkin, grimy, dirty company : ) "
I took that as a supreme compliment.
Nice and dirty
There sure is a helluva lotta dirt on that 1850!
Amat Colligendo Focum
Top 10 • FOR SALE
<< <i>Broadstruck, get your mind out of the gutter; we are talking coins here.
This thread needs some theme music!
Amat Colligendo Focum
Top 10 • FOR SALE
<< <i>It does not get much dirtier than that (at least in my world).
Doctor, aren't you the least bit worried about, ahem, ...bacteria..., in those devices?