Options
Pics of my completed 7070.
Rob41281
Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here are just some quick obverse pics of my just completed 7070.
I tried my best to keep most coins with the same overall look.
This one is on the way to fill the last spot.


And the rest. Omitted the page of moderns.








I tried my best to keep most coins with the same overall look.
This one is on the way to fill the last spot.


And the rest. Omitted the page of moderns.








0
Comments
Congrats on completing the set!
Michael Kittle Rare Coins --- 1908-S Indian Head Cent Grading Set --- No. 1 1909 Mint Set --- Kittlecoins on Facebook --- Long Beach Table 700
<< <i>Love the circ cam look of the 1831 dime and 1838/1853 half dimes! >>
I was gonna say that too, but forgot.
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'
CU #3245 B.N.A. #428
Don
Now you need a gold set to match.
Jim
Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
Tom
Although I can appreciate the perfectly matching patina of smoe sets, this set looks like a real collector-type 7070.
Seeing a hole filled set like yours makes one nostalgic for the pre slab days.
But to me those few BU coins are ruining the overall beautiful circ look; this could look more impressive and more cohesive IMHO. I can deal with the Morgan but the bright BU stuff...takes away the looks of a "collection" to me.
Eric
http://www.ebay.com/sch/rs8199/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!
My Jefferson Nickel Collection
<< <i>I see you settled for two seated dollars. I bought a 1799 heraldic eagle to put into the first opening. I even had to scrape it out a bit to make it fit. Also, did you notice how the seated dollars just fell into their holes? It's like the manufacturer had no idea how to make the openings the correct size. Or they didn't want to spend the money to make them right. >>
Uh, no he didn't settle, the album clearly calls for no motto and with motto seated dollars. If you placed a 1799 in yours, technically you're doing things incorrectly.
My Coin Blog
My Toned Lincoln Registry Set
My icon IS my coin. It is a gem 1949 FBL Franklin.