Options
1861 O half is this a CSA obverse?
I think I see the die crack from the nose, does anyone else?




0
Comments
i'm going with a solid no as the crack has always been super strong on all pieces i've examined
.
<< <i>.
i'm going with a solid no as the crack has always been super strong on all pieces i've examined
. >>
-Paul
<< <i>I think I see the die crack from the nose, does anyone else? >>
I don't see it.
Latin American Collection
<< <i>I see a big hole and that's it. >>
thats what i see as well
If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
<< <i>Here's mine.......PCGS FR02 and you can, if you look closely, see the obv crack.... >>
from those images, i disagree. are there larger ones available. i see two things that look like the crack but in the wrong placement.
.
If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!