Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Greatest Quarterback of All Time

I'm looking at multiple lists of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and realize that "modern" sports writers tend to pick players they're familiar with... so who are the 5 greatest quarterbacks of all time?

Johnny Unitas
John Elway
Otto Graham
Joe Montana
Dan Marino
Brett Favre
Steve Young
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Roger Staubach
Bart Starr
Fran Tarkenton
Terry Bradshaw

If you're 30, do you pick: Elway, Montana, Favre, Manning and Brady?

If you're 50, do you pick: Unitas, Montana, Marino, Staubach and Bradshaw?

If you're 70, do you pick: Unitas, Graham, Montana, Starr and Staubach?

Can there ever really be a "true" greatest quarterback list with all the changes of the rules in the NFL?

btw, my list is (I'm 50):

Unitas
Montana
Elway
Marino
Manning
WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards

Comments

• Options
    AricAric Posts: 757 ✭✭
    No, I don't think you can pick a greatest quarterback of all-time because, just as you said, the rules have changed and the game has changed so much that I think you really have to pick the best of each era. The way Manning and Brady play the game makes it almost laughable to compare to a Bradshaw or Staubach, imo. If I were to pick a five mine would probably be the same as yours but I might substitute Favre for Marino since Favre was able to do it for 20 seasons and won a ring.
  • Options
    I like your top FIVE with one BIG exception. I would take out Dan Marino, and put in Otto Graham. Paul Brown said Otto was the best FOOTBALL PLAYER he ever saw, and along with the fact that Otto won THREE NFL Championships in only SIX years of NFL play, 7 out of 10 Championships if you include the A.A.F.C. and retired when he was still at the top of his game ( He retired right after his 34th birthday ) I just have trouble putting a QB in the TOP 5 that NEVER won a single championship.
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    I'm with Rocke. The more and more I've read about Otto Graham, the more impressed I am with him. He was dominant during his time!
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if you can rank them 1-10. I think it's easier to place them in tiers. Thus, my tiers:

Tier 1:
    Unitas, Graham, Montana, Marino, Young, P. Manning, Brady

Tier 2:
    Brees, Elway, Baugh, Luckman, Van Brocklin, Jurgensen, Rodgers

Tier 3:
    Tarkenton, Favre, Staubach, Bradshaw, Warner, Starr, Fouts, Moon
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    cubfan89cubfan89 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭
    1) Manning
    2) Unitas
    3) Montana
    4) Marino
    5) Graham

This & greatest Centerfielder are the 2 toughest debates I think.
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I like your top FIVE with one BIG exception. I would take out Dan Marino, and put in Otto Graham. Paul Brown said Otto was the best FOOTBALL PLAYER he ever saw, and along with the fact that Otto won THREE NFL Championships in only SIX years of NFL play, 7 out of 10 Championships if you include the A.A.F.C. and retired when he was still at the top of his game ( He retired right after his 34th birthday ) I just have trouble putting a QB in the TOP 5 that NEVER won a single championship. >>

I'm kinda partial on this topic but I too would have to go with Graham at the top of my list. It's hard to argue that a quarterback that played in 10 straight championship games (4 AAFL, 6 NFL) and won 7 of those 10 shouldn't be at the top or at least near it!

• Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I like your top FIVE with one BIG exception. I would take out Dan Marino, and put in Otto Graham. Paul Brown said Otto was the best FOOTBALL PLAYER he ever saw, and along with the fact that Otto won THREE NFL Championships in only SIX years of NFL play, 7 out of 10 Championships if you include the A.A.F.C. and retired when he was still at the top of his game ( He retired right after his 34th birthday ) I just have trouble putting a QB in the TOP 5 that NEVER won a single championship. >>

I'm kinda partial on this topic but I too would have to go with Graham at the top of my list. It's hard to argue that a quarterback that played in 10 straight championship games (4 AAFL, 6 NFL) and won 7 of those 10 shouldn't be at the top or at least near it! >>

It was easier back then, and those are still team accolades being assigned to a single individual. I'm not so sure that the qb was as important back then as it is now. All recent winners seem to have HOF caliber qb's, and I don't think that's a coincedence.

Personally when all is said and done, Brady may be the best. Might not have the stats of Marino, Manning or Favre, but I just think he is truly the best qb of my lifetime.

Edit to add - Brady is 2 miraculous throws away from having 5 rings...I think his legacy would be viewed that much greater if he had those (obviously) even though he had nothing to do with the plays.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    It's interesting to note that Graham nor Unitas were included in Joe Orlando's "100 Most Important Autographs in the Hobby" (and no football player made it in the Top 10):

FOOTBALL: JOHN ELWAY
    FOOTBALL: BRETT FAVRE
    FOOTBALL: NILE KINNICK
    FOOTBALL: VINCE LOMBARDI
    FOOTBALL: DAN MARINO
    FOOTBALL: JOE MONTANA
    FOOTBALL: JOE NAMATH
    FOOTBALL: WALTER PAYTON
    FOOTBALL: JERRY RICE
    FOOTBALL: KNUTE ROCKNE
    FOOTBALL: BARRY SANDERS
    FOOTBALL: BRUCE SMITH
    FOOTBALL: EMMITT SMITH
    FOOTBALL: JIM THORPE

It looks like Joe Orlando's Top 5 are (in no particular order):

Elway
    Favre
    Marino
    Montana
    Namath
  • Options
    1. Joe Montana
    2. Peyton Manning
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Aaron Rodgers
    5. Steve Young

6. Otto Graham
    7. Drew Brees
    8. Brett Favre
    9. John Elway
    10. Dan Marino

Anyone who puts Namath on any "best all-time QB" list is out of their mind.
  • Options

<< <i>1. Joe Montana
    2. Peyton Manning
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Aaron Rodgers
    5. Steve Young

6. Otto Graham
    7. Drew Brees
    8. Brett Favre
    9. John Elway
    10. Dan Marino

Anyone who puts Namath on any "best all-time QB" list is out of their mind. >>

Interesting to see Aaron Rodgers make an appearance... I take it you're from Wisconsin? image
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    shagrotn77's list is exactly what mine would look like.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>1. Joe Montana
    2. Peyton Manning
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Aaron Rodgers
    5. Steve Young

6. Otto Graham
    7. Drew Brees
    8. Brett Favre
    9. John Elway
    10. Dan Marino

Anyone who puts Namath on any "best all-time QB" list is out of their mind. >>

Interesting to see Aaron Rodgers make an appearance... I take it you're from Wisconsin? image >>

Nope. I just believe he's at legendary status already. He's already a +143 in TDs-created minus INTs, which is 9th all-time and he has a Super Bowl ring... before age 30.
  • Options
    Morning,

You guy's got it all wrong:

1. Plunkett
    2. Stabler
    3. Flores
    4. Montana
    5. Young

Yeehahaimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    where does Romo fit in to all this????
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>where does Romo fit in to all this???? >>

or Greg Cook?

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    If MJ is the greatest basketball player of all time not only for his stats, but for his ability to make big plays when the game was on the line, then
    Joe Montana has to be the best QB of all time.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    i'm partial to Rex Grossman.

anybody who can be that BAD and still somehow quarterback his team to the Super Bowl, has experienced greatness.

if you measure the incredible accumulation of BAD that Grossman managed throughout his career vs. that temporary rise to a higher plateau, i believe that makes him the Greatest Quarterback of All-Time in defiance of all others.

when you talk about guys like Manning and Brady, or Elway and Montana, or Starr and Unitas, or Graham and Luckman, well of course you will discuss greatness, because that's pretty much all they ever are or were.

but Grossman sucked monkey balls. that he was able to overcome such suckiness, however briefly, is beyond explanation, and is therefore in a class by itself.
  • Options
    lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    Interesting to see Aaron Rodgers make an appearance... I take it you're from Wisconsin?

Seriously, the guy is definitely one of the top QB's in the game, but he has only 5 full seasons under his belt. He is on his way to being one of the best, but not unitl a few more seasons or another ring, should he be mentioned.

I mean Jim Kelly won 4 AFC "Super Bowls" in a row. Rodgers hasnt come close to that yet.

When you look at some of the greats of my time, the past 40 years, many were lucky participants in a well oiled machine.

Bradshaw - rarely had to win games. With that defense and that running game, he just needed to not lose. Plus, that core unit remained pretty much intact for all 4 Super Bowls. The only reason he is on any of these top lists is the 4 rings he has. Is Franco one of the top 5 or 10 greatest running backs of all time? Are Swann or Stallworth mentioned on the top 10 WR lists? They were every bit as responsible as Bradshaw.
    Aikman - I loved him, but who couldnt win with that defense and Emmit?

Elway's greatness was in being very responsible for the success of vastly different teams (late 80's and late 90's)
    Montana won with entirely different teams also
    Brady has won with bad defenses and many no name football players, more consistently than any QB of our time or maybe all time. Not to mention he hasnt always had a serious running game behind him.
    Marino was great, but not enough so to overcome his team's weaknesses(lack of defense and no RB)- similar to Dan Fouts
  • Options
    rodgers should not be even close to the top 5 of the greatest, hell you put him up there might as well put andrew luck up there
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    Elway
    Manning
    Montana
    Brady
    Tebow image
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options

<< <i>Interesting to see Aaron Rodgers make an appearance... I take it you're from Wisconsin?

Seriously, the guy is definitely one of the top QB's in the game, but he has only 5 full seasons under his belt. He is on his way to being one of the best, but not unitl a few more seasons or another ring, should he be mentioned.

I mean Jim Kelly won 4 AFC "Super Bowls" in a row. Rodgers hasnt come close to that yet.

When you look at some of the greats of my time, the past 40 years, many were lucky participants in a well oiled machine.

Bradshaw - rarely had to win games. With that defense and that running game, he just needed to not lose. Plus, that core unit remained pretty much intact for all 4 Super Bowls. The only reason he is on any of these top lists is the 4 rings he has. Is Franco one of the top 5 or 10 greatest running backs of all time? Are Swann or Stallworth mentioned on the top 10 WR lists? They were every bit as responsible as Bradshaw.
    Aikman - I loved him, but who couldnt win with that defense and Emmit?

Elway's greatness was in being very responsible for the success of vastly different teams (late 80's and late 90's)
    Montana won with entirely different teams also
    Brady has won with bad defenses and many no name football players, more consistently than any QB of our time or maybe all time. Not to mention he hasnt always had a serious running game behind him.
    Marino was great, but not enough so to overcome his team's weaknesses(lack of defense and no RB)- similar to Dan Fouts >>

You are out of your mind if you think that Jim Kelly is/was a better QB than Aaron Rodgers... and this coming from a HUGE Bills/Kelly fan. Jimbo would trade 4 AFC Championships for Rodgers' one Super Bowl ring every day of the week and twice on Sundays, my friend. Even after only 5 years of starting, Rodgers has outplayed many of the greatest of all-time. It's just the truth.
  • Options

<< <i>rodgers should not be even close to the top 5 of the greatest, hell you put him up there might as well put andrew luck up there >>

Is Andrew Luck the highest rated QB of all-time and 9th all-time with a +143 TDs-created minus INTs and has Super Bowl ring?
  • Options
    Andrew Luck Rookie Records

Most passing yards in a single game by a rookie quarterback: 433 (vs Miami Dolphins) (11/4/12)
    Most passing yards by a rookie in a single season: 4,374
    Most 300+ yards passing games by a rookie QB
    Most wins by a #1 pick QB in his rookie season (11)
    Most game-winning drives by a rookie quarterback (7)
    Most fourth quarter comebacks by a rookie quarterback (6)

Aaron Rodgers Rookie Records

4-12 image
  • Options

<< <i>Andrew Luck Rookie Records

Most passing yards in a single game by a rookie quarterback: 433 (vs Miami Dolphins) (11/4/12)

4-12 image >>

Is the point you are trying to make that Andrew Luck is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers because he statistically had a better rookie season?
  • Options
    On top of that he isn't going to win rookie of the year?
    Collector Focus

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>rodgers should not be even close to the top 5 of the greatest, hell you put him up there might as well put andrew luck up there >>

Is Andrew Luck the highest rated QB of all-time and 9th all-time with a +143 TDs-created minus INTs and has Super Bowl ring? >>

does andrew luck have a deep wr and tight end corp to throw to?
  • Options

<< <i>Is the point you are trying to make that Andrew Luck is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers because he statistically had a better rookie season? >>

My point is... Andrew Luck and Aaron Rodgers are still too inexperienced to make ANY Top 10 Quarterback of All Time ranking.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Is Andrew Luck the highest rated QB of all-time and 9th all-time with a +143 TDs-created minus INTs and has Super Bowl ring? >>

does andrew luck have a deep wr and tight end corp to throw to? >>

Not having this lame argument. Every "great" had/has help. You can have this discussion with someone else or by yourself.
  • Options

<< <i>Not having this lame argument. Every "great" had/has help. You can have this discussion with someone else or by yourself. >>

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

4-12 image >>

Is the point you are trying to make that Andrew Luck is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers because he statistically had a better rookie season? >>

My point is... Andrew Luck and Aaron Rodgers are still too inexperienced to make ANY Top 10 Quarterback of All Time ranking. >>

Rodgers has more career pass attempts than Otto Graham and only 293 less career pass attempts than Roger Staubach. Tell us how Graham and Staubach are "too inexperienced" at the QB position to be in the HOF and to be mentioned in people's top-ten lists.

There are five QBs in the HOF who have less career pass attempts than Aaron Rodgers. Better get on the phone.
  • Options
    Baseball,

Are you ready for round two?
  • Options

<< <i>Rodgers has more career pass attempts than Otto Graham and only 293 less career pass attempts than Roger Staubach. Tell us how Graham and Staubach are "too inexperienced" at the QB position to be in the HOF and to be mentioned in people's top-ten lists. >>

I can go on tangents too... Otto Graham has more seasons as a Coach than Aaron Rodgers. Find a list ANYWHERE that has Aaron Rodgers listed as a Top 10 QB of All Time... of course you can't. But... here's what you want to hear... You're Right and 7 billion other people are wrong. You WIN! Congratulations! image
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    There are a ton of QBs I would take over Bradshaw and Staubach
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options

<< <i>There are a ton of QBs I would take over Bradshaw and Staubach >>

I agree... but they made many lists. I'm just glad Simpson and Namath didn't make the lists!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

4-12 image >>

Is the point you are trying to make that Andrew Luck is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers because he statistically had a better rookie season? >>

My point is... Andrew Luck and Aaron Rodgers are still too inexperienced to make ANY Top 10 Quarterback of All Time ranking. >>

Rodgers has more career pass attempts than Otto Graham and only 293 less career pass attempts than Roger Staubach. Tell us how Graham and Staubach are "too inexperienced" at the QB position to be in the HOF and to be mentioned in people's top-ten lists. >>

I can go on tangents too... Otto Graham has more seasons as a Coach than Aaron Rodgers. Find a list ANYWHERE that has Aaron Rodgers listed as a Top 10 QB of All Time... of course you can't. But... here's what you want to hear... You're Right and 7 billion other people are wrong. You WIN! Congratulations! image >>

Tangents? You can't even back up what you said. You made a ridiculous claim and I called you on it. Be a man. Now you are talking about COACHING? lol What does COACHING have to do with QB experience. You are like the king of straw man arguments, talking about everything BUT all-time great QBs. Tangents, coaching, find lists, 7 billion people. lol WTF are you talking about. Try explaining how Rodgers isn't an all-time great without the "experience" angle you failed at. I will certainly listen to a real discussion/argument, but stop with this other nonsense.
  • Options

<< <i>Tangents? You can't even back up what you said. You made a ridiculous claim and I called you on it. Be a man. Now you are talking about COACHING? lol What does COACHING have to do with QB experience. You are like the king of straw man arguments, talking about everything BUT all-time great QBs. Tangents, coaching, find lists, 7 billion people. lol WTF are you talking about. Try explaining how Rodgers isn't an all-time great without the "experience" angle you failed at. I will certainly listen to a real discussion/argument, but stop with this other nonsense. >>

You definitely missed my point... we were having a relaxed discussion and then you joined in and wanted to hear you were right. I told you what you wanted to hear... You're right! Now move aside so the other 7 billlion people on earth can join in on the discussion without you bullying them. Good Boy... Heel!

I understand you're passionate about Aaron Rodgers. Now let us have our fun discussion.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

4-12 image >>

Rodgers has more career pass attempts than Otto Graham and only 293 less career pass attempts than Roger Staubach. Tell us how Graham and Staubach are "too inexperienced" at the QB position to be in the HOF and to be mentioned in people's top-ten lists. >>

I can go on tangents too... Otto Graham has more seasons as a Coach than Aaron Rodgers. Find a list ANYWHERE that has Aaron Rodgers listed as a Top 10 QB of All Time... of course you can't. But... here's what you want to hear... You're Right and 7 billion other people are wrong. You WIN! Congratulations! image >>

Tangents? You can't even back up what you said. You made a ridiculous claim and I called you on it. Be a man. Now you are talking about COACHING? lol What does COACHING have to do with QB experience. You are like the king of straw man arguments, talking about everything BUT all-time great QBs. Tangents, coaching, find lists, 7 billion people. lol WTF are you talking about. Try explaining how Rodgers isn't an all-time great without the "experience" angle you failed at. I will certainly listen to a real discussion/argument, but stop with this other nonsense. >>

You definitely missed my point... we were having a relaxed discussion and then you joined in and wanted to hear you were right. I told you what you wanted to hear... You're right! Now move aside so the other 7 billlion people on earth can join in on the discussion without you bullying them. Good Boy... Heel!

I understand you're passionate about Aaron Rodgers. Now let us have our fun discussion. >>

Listen, genius. You asked a question, I answered. Then you questioned me about my opinion and I responded again. Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut if you can't handle people responding to you.
  • Options
    1. Elway
    2. Montana

Honorable mention: Bradshaw
  • Options

<< <i>Listen, genius. You asked a question, I answered. Then you questioned me about my opinion and I responded again. Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut if you can't handle people responding to you. >>

Dudette... you need some anger management classes! If you actually read this thread, you'll notice that lightningboy and illinifan912 questioned your opinion. Then you attacked illinifan912 and I added a little levity to try to bring you down. I failed and you are now attacking me. You are so smart... you are so right... I want to be just like YOU! There, now do you feel better or do you think you'll continue attacking anyone that disagrees with you? btw... Happy New Year!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

4-12 image >>

Tangents? You can't even back up what you said. You made a ridiculous claim and I called you on it. Be a man. Now you are talking about COACHING? lol What does COACHING have to do with QB experience. You are like the king of straw man arguments, talking about everything BUT all-time great QBs. Tangents, coaching, find lists, 7 billion people. lol WTF are you talking about. Try explaining how Rodgers isn't an all-time great without the "experience" angle you failed at. I will certainly listen to a real discussion/argument, but stop with this other nonsense. >>

I understand you're passionate about Aaron Rodgers. Now let us have our fun discussion. >>

Listen, genius. You asked a question, I answered. Then you questioned me about my opinion and I responded again. Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut if you can't handle people responding to you. >>

Dudette... you need some anger management classes! If you actually read this thread, you'll notice that lightningboy and illinifan912 questioned your opinion. Then you attacked illinifan912 and I added a little levity to try to bring you down. I failed and you are now attacking me. You are so smart... you are so right... I want to be just like YOU! There, now do you feel better or do you think you'll continue attacking anyone that disagrees with you? btw... Happy New Year! >>

Get a grip, dude. Explaining why I think Aaron Rodgers is an elite talent isn't "attacking" anyone. I'm backing up my opinion and responding to those who have responded to my posts. Seriously, if you feel that that is "attacking" people, you have some issues that need to be worked out. It seems you are taking this discussion WAY too seriously when you can't even handle the fact that someone put ONE player on their list that isn't in your OP. Calm the hell down.
  • Options
    Greg Jennings sister thinks he sucks...
    Collector Focus

• Options
    Top 10 Things a Control Freak would say (or sportscardtheory):

1. You are out of your mind...
    2. It's just the truth.
    3. Not having this lame argument.
    4. You can have this discussion with someone else or by yourself.
    5. Be a man.
    6. WTF are you talking about.
    7. I will certainly listen to a real discussion/argument, but stop with this other nonsense.
    8. Listen, genius.
    9. Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut if you can't handle people responding to you.
    10. Calm the hell down.

Since I know your type likes to have the last word, I'll "listen" to you attack me one more time... and then you will be declared the Bestest Winner of All Time... #1 through #10... because you're the Bestest!
  • Options
    My god... you are freaking crazy.

Get some help. : |
  • Options

<< <i>Greg Jennings sister thinks he sucks... >>

i think he is overrated, if the same wrs can make matt flynn the highest paid backup i think they may be good enough to make rodgers the way he is?
  • Options
    scashaggyscashaggy Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    This is based on players I have seen play.

1. Peyton Manning
    2. Joe Montana
    3. John Elway
    4. Tom Brady
    5. Dan Marino

I think Favre is one of the most overrated players ever. If you took the horseshoe out of Favre's A$$, you would basically have Jay Cutler. I am not a huge Brady fan. After Matt Cassel took over and won 10 games the year Brady was hurt, I always questioned if it was the system. And yes, he is 2 miracle catches away from 5 super bowls. But he is also 1 tuck rule away from only having 2.
  • Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    1. Joe Montana
    2. John Elway
    3. Johnny Unitas
    4. Dan Marino
    5. Peyton Manning

Matt
  • Options
    Eli Manning should be on any list Tom Brady is on...
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Eli Manning should be on any list Tom Brady is on... >>

When Eli has played in 5 Super Bowls or has one (let alone two) MVPs, call me.

Eli is also +77 TD-INT for his career. Brady is +211 (!)
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Eli Manning should be on any list Tom Brady is on... >>

When Eli has played in 5 Super Bowls or has one (let alone two) MVPs, call me.

Eli is also +77 TD-INT for his career. Brady is +211 (!) >>

Eli Manning is another QB that hasn't appeared on any of the "official" Top 10 lists.

I think The Manning Family should be ranked #1 for having 3 NFL QBs in their immediate family! image