Home Precious Metals

Buy Gold, Silver, Guns, Ammo, Food and Fuel.....

With the black flag of al Qaeda flying over the American embassy in Tunisia, the murder of the American ambassador in Libya, the storming of the US embassy in Cairo, the burning of the American flag in London, and the torching of American businesses in Lebanon, the Obama administration is focused like a laser on its top priority: slashing defense.

Today, even as the Islamist Uprising spreads across the Muslim world, ranging from Kashmir to Malaysia, from the North Sinai peninsula to the streets of Sudan, the Obama administration released its sequester report, which discussed just how the automatic cuts required under the Budget Control Act of 2011 would play out. In short, the Obama White House would slash defense with a machete. Obama’s Office of Management and Budget admitted as much:

“No amount of planning can mitigate the effect of these cuts. Sequestration is a blunt and indiscriminate instrument. It is not the responsible way for our nation to achieve deficit reduction. The report leaves no question that the sequestration would be deeply destructive to national security, domestic investments and core government functions.”

Under the sequestration, most defense programs would be cut by 9.4 percent. Others would be cut as much as 10 percent. Medicare, by contrast, would be trimmed by a mere 2 percent.
This is the fault of a president so extreme that his last two budgets did not receive a single vote in the House or Senate.

This is the fault of a president so extreme that when Republican House Speaker John Boehner offered him $800 billion tax increases over ten years in exchange for between $3 trillion and $3.5 trillion in spending cuts (or cuts to future growth) and a revision of the tax code, Obama tentatively agreed – then rejected it at the last minute, insisting on another $400 billion in tax increases. That impasse led to the creation of the Budget Control Act, which would have cut $1.5 trillion over ten years via a bipartisan deficit committee – but if the committee could not come to any deal, $1.2 trillion in cuts would immediately take effect.

You may think Gold and Silver are High priced now, Guns and Ammo obtainable, you may want to stock up on those assets and more, now while you still can !!
NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac

Comments

• I cant even get a big 20 oz pepsi at a movie in this city, you want me to get guns and ammo? image gas is over $4 a gallon here...the sh** is hitting the fan, closer and closer to covering it completely
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • It's like the frog slowly being boiled in water... it doesn't know it's going to die but it's dieing slowly but surely.
    How I Get Silver Coins Every Month For FREE: http://tinyurl.com/SilverLiberties
  • OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not buying into the bunker lifestyle.

Buy more gold and silver: I have been doing that since the Jan 2009 Immaculation. I plan to purchase much more between now and retirement.

Buy guns and ammo: I don't hunt, target shoot or expect a "Road Warrior" society. To me this is a waste of money that could pay down bills or buy more PMs.

Buy fuel: Apart from a two year supply of firewood I will not store petrochemicals around my property. To me such practices are too dangerous.

Buy food: We already buy in bulk, put up preserves, make our own bread and grow food in season. Apart from stocking up on some canned items on sale the idea of putting away a multi year supply of emergency rations strikes me as silly.

• << <i>I am not buying into the bunker lifestyle.

Buy more gold and silver: I have been doing that since the Jan 2009 Immaculation. I plan to purchase much more between now and retirement.

Buy guns and ammo: I don't hunt, target shoot or expect a "Road Warrior" society. To me this is a waste of money that could pay down bills or buy more PMs.

Buy fuel: Apart from a two year supply of firewood I will not store petrochemicals around my property. To me such practices are too dangerous.

Buy food: We already buy in bulk, put up preserves, make our own bread and grow food in season. Apart from stocking up on some canned items on sale the idea of putting away a multi year supply of emergency rations strikes me as silly. >>

Good to see some commen sense now and then , i think we've all heard these doom and gloom scenario's most if not all our lives...sun's shining and the beach awaits.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9.4 percent is not enough, bring 'em all home where they belong. With our troops within our borders I can reduce my arsenal and convert the money to PMs where it belongs.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I am not buying into the bunker lifestyle.

Buy food: We already buy in bulk, put up preserves, make our own bread and grow food in season. Apart from stocking up on some canned items on sale the idea of putting away a multi year supply of emergency rations strikes me as silly. >>

Good to see some common sense now and then , i think we've all heard these doom and gloom scenario's most if not all our lives...sun's shining and the beach awaits. >>

Life's to short ... enjoy it while you can.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    NumbersUsacom; I don't agree with your conclusions but support to the death your rights to express them. Take care. jws
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Unbelieveable what people will agree with depending on who it's coming from, unbelievable!
    I'm been saying what OGIM is since I've been here (3 years) and all I get is point counterpoint. Some of you are really hypocrites. Dont like it, tough! It's the truth.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • The money we waste on defense has nothing to do with defense. Tell me how another aircraft carrier of a few dozen hi tech fighter bombers or another nuclear sub is gonna protect an American city from a terrorist. The money we waste on defense is just to prop up the military industry and Romney can't wait to pay back those friends.

Being all the troops home, prop up the bases on US soil, cut 250 billion from the military budget and we just might avaoid national insolvency another decade.

We will fall like Rome, not from outside but from the inside.
  • Always good to be prepared. Live as happily, peacefully and thoughtfully as one can, but be prepared. Every generation thinks the world is comming to an end in their life time at one point or another.

We are no different, and the world events appear to be presenting a multitude of potential flash points at this time.

If your not into an under ground bunker on your property, then instead invest in a few more single family residences and/or a few multi-family complexes.

• PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭
    So much political finger pointing. I almost hope that the Republicans get in so that I can say "told you so" when the deficit and debt continue to spiral out of control.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭

<< <i>9.4 percent is not enough, bring 'em all home where they belong. With our troops within our borders I can reduce my arsenal and convert the money to PMs where it belongs. >>

Ageed. It is ridiculous the number of bases we keep open overseas.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    Everyone needs to make a rational decision and vote this year.

Don't just listen to what the left wing media is telling or not telling you.

See the movie "2016" to learn the other side of the story.
  • When you see the doj being used to strip people out of their first amendment rights you realize what we are up against. It's easier to keep freedoms than it is to get em back. I'm willing to chance it on R/R 12 to save freedom here at home.
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I need to hit the outdoor store, only got 150rds at the house...well, 2000 if the BBs count, ha!
  • Hey their great to sting the rears of those pesky varmints that appear from time to time.

And their great for plinking fun. My son tells me however, that they wont do a thing toward eradicating zombies !!

• << <i>It's like the frog slowly being boiled in water... it doesn't know it's going to die but it's dieing slowly but surely. >>

My Grand Father always used that analogy as Satan slowly needling away the faith of a Saint. Here a little there a little, line upon line, line upon line, and in all of this they would not listen.

• << <i>9.4 percent is not enough, bring 'em all home where they belong. With our troops within our borders I can reduce my arsenal and convert the money to PMs where it belongs. >>

Amen Brother, there isn't enough oil in the whole world that's worth one American boys life.
  • mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    "Amen Brother, there isn't enough oil in the whole world that's worth one American boys life."

Exactamundo. Let those guys over there work it out amongst themselves, they have been fighting each other for hundreds and hundreds of years. We keep going over there administration after administration to help out but nothing has changed. There is always those that harp that we are protecting our shores by going over there and helping them find democracy...pffffftttt. No more bowing tours, no more apology tours, let them work it out with each other. If they try another 9 11 or mess with us in any way...poof, we turn the place into a parking lot.

Bring our children home, like Clint Eastwood said..."Why not do it now, today."

Gold and Silver should continue to rise regardless of what happens over there.
  • I'm not here to argue with anyone, there is nothing I could present to the oppostion that would have any effect on their perception of national politics. For some reason, normally critical thinking type people throw it all away when it comes to choosing a political philosphy, and when the true believers vote someone in to office, that person generally takes the opposite tack. Many of us remember that 60's radical who tried to institute universal health care, what was his name? Oh yeah, Nixon.

How about that fiscal conservative who ran on a balance the budget and reduce the deficit, but left office eight years later having tripled the national debt, yes Ronald Reagan. Or the fellow who came after him who was going to help the common man but opened the flood gates to the financial crisis which almost sank the economy years later, Bill Clinton.

And thethere was "W" and his prescription plan .

Obama is no more the anti-Christ than Reagan was a hard right winger and to vilify the the left, or the right, many of whom are our friends and neighbors, serves no purpose.
  • LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Guess I need to hit the outdoor store, only got 150rds at the house...well, 2000 if the BBs count, ha! >>

<< <i>Hey their great to sting the rears of those pesky varmints that appear from time to time.

And their great for plinking fun. My son tells me however, that they wont do a thing toward eradicating zombies !! >>

If I learned anything from junior high, it's that you want a magnum for zombie eradication... (Resident Evil)

Oh wait, I'm probably showing my age now image

Edit: quote added

It's all about what the people want...

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep your powder dry all. at least we got plenty of paper and ink to print more after this is all done image
  • "I'm not afraid.....I was born for this."
    St. Joan Of Arch
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    locked and loaded

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• << <i>locked and loaded

image >>

Cool !! We all had to start somewhere image
  • jmbjmb Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

<< <i> How about that fiscal conservative who ran on a balance the budget and reduce the deficit, but left office eight years later having tripled the national debt, yes Ronald Reagan.
    >>

Reagan had a Democratically controlled House & Senate for his entire 8 years. He COMPROMISED.

Article I Section 7 ...... All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other bills.

Article I Section 8 ...... The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises to pay the debts and provide for the common defence and general welfare of the US.

The President (regardless of who that may be) has no authority providing a budget. The purse strings are controlled by Congress.

<< <i>9.4 percent is not enough, bring 'em all home where they belong. With our troops within our borders I can reduce my arsenal and convert the money to PMs where it belongs. >>

• I sincerely do not believe cutting the Military budget further is beneficial to anyone in the US or anyone abroad. A strong America has always been of strategic importance these past 60+ years. If we did not have a strong defense and offense then Kennedy may not have been able to pull off the Cuban Missle crisis in such good favor to our Country. The Berlin wall would probably still be up and Israel would have already been decimated. Korea would be completley controlled by the communist as well as Vietnam. Japan may have not have enjoyed all these years of peace and Russia would have taken all of Germany.

I feel your disgust with the MiddleEast issues. The Islam religion as long as it exists will plague this world with the cruelest of evils of the minds, the hate and destruction.
    Its very nature is against everything we hold dear as Americans. It is Bondage in its entirety and personal freedom does not exist.

This president has done everything he can to appease and to aide its evil elevation throughout the world and in the U.S.A.

The truth is needed at this time more than ever and we have got to stand for it or we will surely go quickly the way of France and Britain. The #1 Male baby name in Britain..?...
    #1 male baby name in Britain
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THE MOVIE 2106 BEFORE HE OR SHE VOTES THIS YEAR.
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THE MOVIE 2106 BEFORE HE OR SHE VOTES THIS YEAR. >>

Holy cow, 2016 is right around the corner people image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You left out Baltimore.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)