Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What's done is done.

2»

Comments

• Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear the sad news of your Mother !
    Robbie
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Options
    tom,
    my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear about your loss, Tom. Our mothers are the very heart of who we are, so it is especially difficult when they leave us. My belief with my own mother and with yours is that if you remember the many good times you had with her and everything that she taught you, she will rest in a very happy peace.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

John

"It's not so important who starts the game but who finishes it."
    - John Wooden
  • Options
    chaz43chaz43 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    Hi tom- very very sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my Mom to cancer in 1987 (single worst day of my life) and I wanted to die. chaz
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Tom , sorry for your loss---- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    My condolences to you and your family. Lou
    Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Tom,
    Very sorry to hear of your loss. You are in our prayers.

David

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Tom,

Very sorry for you loss. My condolences and prayers to you and your family.

With sincerest regards,
    Michael
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    parkerjparkerj Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    My condolences to you and your family, Tom.
    Best wishes.
  • Options
    LakersFANLakersFAN Posts: 288 ✭✭
    Tom my prayers go out to you and your Family

" Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. May her soul, and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace, Amen."
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    mr burgundy

saddened to hear of your loss.

eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss Tom. I lost my mom March 21st. It takes time, but things will get better. Best wishes.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, Tom. Be kind to yourself.
  • Options
    FrazierFrazier Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Tom:

Very sad news, my condolences for your loss.

Frazier (Bill S.)
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My condolences to you and your family.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry for your loss Tom. Prayers sent to you and your family.
  • Options
    JuggsJuggs Posts: 495
    Even though I don't know you, I'm very sorry for your loss. Thank you for the words of wisdom, too. Each day is so important.

Sometimes a community like this can be a great escape from what's weighing us down. Hopefully you'll continue to be active here.
  • Options
    sorry for your loss
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss Tom.
    Good for you.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Tom,

I wish you only the best, and enough time to reflect on what sounds like a pile of valuable memories. We will miss you around here, until we meet again.

Peace....

I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    CooptownCooptown Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my Dad to cancer on December 15, 2009. I think I can honestly say that there isnt an hour of the day that goes by where I dont think of him. While this may be a sad time for you and your family, please take comfort in knowing that the sadness you feel now will be replaced with good memories. It may take time, but you will get there.

Just like you, I was my Dad's buddy. He's the one who bought me my first packs of baseball cards, and took me to my first show. I keep myself in this ridiculous hobby because of the bond that him and I shared with it. Even though he's no longer physically here on earth sharing it with me, I know he's with me when I am collecting.
  • Options
    CollectorAtWorkCollectorAtWork Posts: 859 ✭✭✭
    I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    Very sorry for your loss. I just have no words. I feel for you.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Thank you again for your posts, messages, thoughts, & prayers. This has been a tough week. But there have been many silver linings - seeing family I hadn't seen in awhile; fond memories; & love.

God is at work here. On Tuesday morning, before the service I prayed about some things I was worried about - matters to handle, etc. Later that evening, my biggest worry had been resolved.

Thanks again, guys.

T
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    wrightywrighty Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭
    Tom,

Thinking of you in your time of need and sending good thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Warmest Regards Jeff
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Tom- my deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss.
    Anthony

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Tom,

Tough time for sure...sorry for your loss. Glad you have faith on your side.

Jeff