Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

FINALLY!! My PAWN STARS episode is airing MONDAY June 11!! (PICS added - and Comments on My Experien

Comments

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up!
    The DVR will be running!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you being on Huell Howser was pretty exciting, but now you're a big time star! Will be watching!

• Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very image
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool!
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill be watching. charmy stole the show image
  • Options
    HighReliefHighRelief Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be looking forward to watching Charmy getting a good deal image
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    we can have a prepawn party or perhaps something in an aprespawn party...image
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • Options
    tcmitssrtcmitssr Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I'm a bit confused. 10:30 PM PDT is 1:30 AM Tuesday EDT. My History Channel guide has American Pickers listed for that time. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe in Northern/Central California and the Pacific Northwest, it is airing in the 7:30 pm time slot on Monday. Just look for the "Dirty Sox" episode.
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    tcmitssrtcmitssr Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I believe in Northern/Central California and the Pacific Northwest, it is airing in the 7:30 pm time slot on Monday. Just look for the "Dirty Sox" episode. >>

Thanks, The "Dirty Sox" episode is being aired at 10:30 PM EDT as well. 7:30 EDT has an episode titled "Making Cents." Neither though is listed a a new, first run show which Fios always does when appropriate.....odd but at least I've got it now.

Thanks!

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Gotta check the DVR and see when this is running here. Thanks for the heads-up!
  • Options
    I understand my segment is not actually showing in the promos, but I was assured that it will air in the Dirty Sox episode this Monday night on the History Channel (whatever channel that may be in your area).
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be on at 8:30 here in Boise, channel 269 (Direct TV)
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    crypto79crypto79 Posts: 8,623
    I DVR the show anyway so I can miss it. Now that you are cross over famous you should charge Todd an extra charge to co locate with you. Not extra rent but maybe mke him wear a dress or big hat at the next baltimore show. Food for thought
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I wonder what she took to The Pawn Shop? Being a dealer I can't believe that she took any coins so maybe a rare expensive bottle of wine?

Just wondering, GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    TURBOTURBO Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    I'll be watching!!
  • Options
    EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Episode 191
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • Options
    Congrats Charmy! If not already stated, it will be at 10:00 Eastern time. I'm away, will watch if I can, but new episodes are recorded, just because of waiting for "YOUR" episode to air!
    Have bought and sold on BST, many references available when asked.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirty sox is on here at 10:30 eastern, not 7:30

=============================

let the games begin!

guess the initial offer price!

$50

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>So I wonder what she took to The Pawn Shop? Being a dealer I can't believe that she took any coins so maybe a rare expensive bottle of wine?

Just wondering, GrandAm image >>

WWII aerial recon camera

not appropriate for cents.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I believe in Northern/Central California and the Pacific Northwest, it is airing in the 7:30 pm time slot on Monday. Just look for the "Dirty Sox" episode. >>

Yep. I've got it set to record at 7:30pm
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Thought I'd add some photos from when I was there!

• Options
    Ill tune in , the subtle clues about not thinking you a meanie and the big guy glad to see the back of you are excellent teasers : )
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh BOY! I'll set a reminder on my iphone to tell me to set my DVR later. I hope they make you out to be a big meanie. Should be interesting. Never seen you like that. image
  • Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to watching!
    It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Comcast in Baltimore County.....no Dirty Sox in any time slot!! image

Dirty Sox

edited to add: I just found the listing......10:30pm EST!!!! image
  • Options
    SUMORADASUMORADA Posts: 4,797
  • Options
    BIGBEN7BIGBEN7 Posts: 393 ✭✭
    Got my popcorn readyimage
  • Options
    UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 years ago if someone had told Chumly and Cory that they would be tv stars and known to millions......

I understand Chumly has a PhD... Oh wait, my mistake, that's a GED, not a PhD..

I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
    Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. I'll have to wait for the reruns.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be watching.

Let me guess how it will go down tonight.

Pawn star asks: Do you wanna pawn it or sell it?
    Pennylady says: Sell it.
    Pawn star asks: Whadda you want for it?
    Pennylady says: I'd like $1000 for it.
    Pawn star says; Ain't going to happen. I can't go $1000, I have expenses and it will take a long time to sell. I was thinking more like $200.
    Pennylady says: $200 is way too low, there is much more value there than that. How does $800 sound?

They go back and forth and settle on $500.

Then the Pawn star says: Chumlee, write her up.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    At $500 i think PL would take his arm off grabbing that cash , 200 would be a great price if it goes that high.
  • Options
    They'd never go from 200 to 500. Maybe 210.

This is gonna be great ...
    Let's try not to get upset.
  • Options
    I'm in Connecticut , and Dirty Sox shows at 10:30 PM on Comcast History .
    The highlite blurb does not mention Penny Lady , although the show has
    a 'NEW' segment .
    Home of quality widgets
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set to record! We'll see if you look the same on TV as in real life.

Looking forward to it!
    Lance.
  • Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DVR set. I'm not a fan of the show, so I can skip right to ya!
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    Pawn Stars Nielsen ratings are going to skyrocket tonight!
  • Options
    Wow, I didn't expect this much response! Now I'm really getting nervous.... I just hope with all the editing they do that you still like me in the morning! image

And as I mentioned before, once it airs, I can discuss some of the details, which I will gladly do, but I can't discuss all the behind the scenes "secrets" due to the non-disclosure agreement I signed.

Anyway, thank you all for being so interested, and I really hope I live up to all your expectations!! image
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    It's on 7:30 PST so we will be watching it!

Edited to add: We have Comcast digital cable... so some shows we get to see 3 hours earlier (some EST showings)
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,862 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It's on 7:30 PST so we will be watching it!

Edited to add: We have Comcast digital cable... so some shows we get to see 3 hours earlier (some EST showings) >>

I'll be watching at 10:30pm EST while you are watching 3 hours earlier? LOL! image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>It's on 7:30 PST so we will be watching it!

Edited to add: We have Comcast digital cable... so some shows we get to see 3 hours earlier (some EST showings) >>

I'll be watching at 10:30pm EST while you are watching 3 hours earlier? LOL! image >>

Bingoimage (Was supposed to be 10:30 PST) So I will get to watch it the same time as you east coast individuals...
  • Options
    yellowkidyellowkid Posts: 5,486
    No TV here, but I'll be waiting to see it on line or DVD!!
  • Options
    Can I ask a favor? Would those of you who get to see the episode earlier than 10:30 pm PST PLEASE wait to post comments until after that time so that it doesn't take away the anticipation and bit of mystery for the rest of us? That would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    I have another hour to wait!

no spoliers.

However, this is basically the standard script:

<< <i>Let me guess how it will go down tonight.

Pawn star asks: Do you wanna pawn it or sell it?
    Pennylady says: Sell it.
    Pawn star asks: Whadda you want for it?
    Pennylady says: I'd like $1000 for it.
    Pawn star says; Ain't going to happen. I can't go $1000, I have expenses and it will take a long time to sell. I was thinking more like $200.
    Pennylady says: $200 is way too low, there is much more value there than that. How does $800 sound?

They go back and forth and settle on $500.

Then the Pawn star says: Chumlee, write her up. >>

I'm still thinking the numbers will be way off the above.

more like $200

I can go $50.... These things aren't that rare.

back and forth once.

I can go $60 but that's as high as I can go....

I'm on low-ball alert for this show

• Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it true that all guests on that show are required to have tattoos?

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options

<< <i>Can I ask a favor? Would those of you who get to see the episode earlier than 10:30 pm PST PLEASE wait to post comments until after that time so that it doesn't take away the anticipation and bit of mystery for the rest of us? That would be greatly appreciated! >>

image That depends on what kind of high grade PQ PR Indians you are willing to sell... image
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    42 minutes to go until airing....on the East Coast! Oh Boy! image
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

I thought it would air at 7:30 East Coast time...
    I'm getting Pawn Starred Out...
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options

<< <i>I thought it would air at 7:30 East Coast time...
    I'm getting Pawn Starred Out... >>

I think the show we want is coming on now at 10 here on the East coast.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file