Home Precious Metals
Options

Jim Sinclair: Silver to attempt $50 looks imminent

JS MineSet

lease keep in mind that this is not a dress rehearsal but rather the real thing. There is no practical means to handle the problems at hand. We are at the dead end of the road the can has been kicked down. Volatility in gold is going to go wild so just keep your head down and hold your insurance close to your chest. The cheapest thing gold is the gold share with the most ounces versus its price. Silver is a game, but one hell of a game. Another try by silver at $50 looks imminent.

Comments

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A total world economic collapse is imminent.

End is near!
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    So will the collapse start before August, 2013 when the Fed Charter expires?
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So will the collapse start before August, 2013 when the Fed Charter expires? >>

"The charter, originally signed in 1913, was supposed to only last for twenty years. In 1927, it was changed to a perpetual charter that can only be dissolved by an act of Congress or "forfeiture of franchise for violation of law." See: 12 U.S.C. § 341., T"

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big dip this morning.... is it regrouping for another advance?? Wild.... just fun to watch. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The cheapest thing gold is the gold share with the most ounces versus its price. >>

how does Joe Lunchbox (me) look/calculate that so i can add it to my pretend yahoo financials?