Home Precious Metals
Options

The February 2012 Precious Metals Buy, Sell & Trade

gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling please post a reply to this thread with description, photos if possible, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of February 2012.

Once March comes around we can make a new thread and let this thread drop away to the pits of forum pergatory.

Use do NOT abuse this threadimage
Avid collector of GSA's.

Comments

• Options
    looking for daniel car 1/10 pallidium coin 2010 amero indian design
    also buying the carr 2oz and 4oz hologram coins

also wanting to buy some copper bars but dont want to pay huge premiums anyone got any
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    I'm making a Dansco full of Au/unc quarters and need a bunch. I'm not looking for anything gem BU or spendy. Just some nice looking ones. Here's a list of what I need and ideally, all from one person as to keep shipping down.

49pd
    47p
    45ds
    44ds
    43ds
    I'm also looking for some Kookaburra's to fill an album. My local shop is the same price as Ebay and that's too much a premium imo. Need 95-00, 02, 03, 05, 06 and 08.

I would also like a REALLY nice PCGS or NGC MS63-64 saint preferably CAC'd. I have always wanted one since being interested in coins and after cashing in my IRA, finally have the money to do so.

Mike
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    2011 Bullion ATB PCGS MS69 PL - GLACIER & OLYMPIC

$230 ea delivered. Paypal +$6.

$450 for both. Paypal $462.

Lot of 10 Engelhard 5 Gram bars $250 Shipped Check/MO Paypal $257

2012 PERTH SILVER LUNAR DRAGON (5 Oz + 1 Oz) - $375 SHIPPED CASH/CHECK/MO, PAYPAL + 3%

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    mbbikermbbiker Posts: 2,873
    Need to get rid of some silver, payment by cash, check, or money order. All prices include shipping.

SILVER -
    25th ASE set raw in mint box not cherrypicked, had a box of 2 kept one gave one as a xmas gift -$740.00
    25th ASE set PCGS MS/PF69 Mercanti signed - $850.00

-Sealed box of 2010 5oz ATB coins from Prudential $1,050.00

-2011 Olympic 5oz ATB raw - $200

-2011 Gettysburg 5oz ATB PCGS First Strike MS69DMPL - $240.00
  • Options
    scotty1419scotty1419 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭
    For sale - 11 1982 Washington 90% proof half dollars. 8 are in box with paperwork and 3 are loose (in original airtite but no box). All are as issued, no hazing and fields seem nicely clear. Good detail on this issue. Asking $165 shipped.

Also have my last 2011 SAE 25th anniversary set of 10. Nicest of the bunch - asking $730 shipped and insured.
  • Options
    TRADE-
    Scrap silver for fresh mint rounds from Golden State Mint. Will trade your 38.25 grams ASW for each round. The scrap can be almost any form, sterling, junk/damaged 90%, 40%, 35% or foreign coins.
    Before you ask, refining costs 10% of the ASW, I supply the silver to the mint and pay the minting fee for each round.
  • Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 100 gram Swiss Bank Corporation silver bar for sale - 145.00

imageimage

Also a bunch of Proof Kookaburra Coins W/ cases + COAs Here

I would like to buy a couple 1/20th Oz gold coins and a nice Silver Kilo bar... shoot me a PM

It's all about what the people want...

• Options

gone
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    ALL SOLD, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    Either one of these 10 oz'er for $XXX delivered, or $XXX for both.

This very nice 50 oz'er for $XXXX delivered.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent !!!
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    FS

3-2011 fiji taku-$45 ea.
    4-2010 shanghai expo koala/panda-$50 ea.
    5-2010 boston ANA show pak with 1 oz kook & 1 oz koala-$100 ea. set
    1-3 oz 1968 W. H. foster silver bar "consolidated silver corp"-$140
    2-1 oz credit suisse bars-$46 ea.

shipping will be $2 for the first item and .50 ea. additional.
    I accept usps MO, check-must clear, no fee paypal
    please PM if interested
    Thanks
    Nick

I have many + Bst transactions
    AnkurJ,Bothuwui,bgman,Connecticoin,cars,dantheman984,EricSan,EagleEye,FullCameo,
    glmccowan,jamakin,John91C,mach19,NewParadigm,SeaEagleCoins,slipgate,segoja,Tootawl,WaterSport,Zubie

edited to add pics
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    Bump for SB Sunday!
  • Options
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    1998 10oz Silver Maple Leaf on ebay

SOLD...Thx, Tim

ps...house is coming along nicely...roof is going on and windows are in...

Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Sale – 2010 and 2011 U K Britannia Silver One Ounce Proof Coins $80.00 each – OGB with the 2011, excellent condition. All shipping included in the sale price, money order or check only. If interested, please PM

Thanks,
    Bob
    Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • Options
    coinnerdcoinnerd Posts: 491 ✭✭✭
    Some duplicates for sale ALL SOLD THANKS EVERYONE

Engelhard poured 5 0z Sold

Engelhard poured 20oz On Hold This ones not a dup. but it just doesn't fit my group. On Hold

JM 500g/half kilo. These are really hard to find very scarce On Hold

JM poured Kilo On Hold

MO, Check or paypal gift. Regular paypal add 3% All prices include shiping.
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    bump
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    PatchesPatches Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭
    sold
  • Options
    LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭
    sold image
    Matt

• Options

Thank You Papabear image
  • Options
    pm sent papabearimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Im looking to pick up 10 silver rounds of prospectors, ASE, or states silver... or some 90% preferable Mercs and Walkers. Pm with offers please

Cheers,
    Rick
    Remember that the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

BSTs with: Coll3ctor, gsa1fan, mkman123, ajbauman, tydye, piecesofme, pursuitofliberty

Travelog - 20in20travels.com
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2011 W unc. $50 gold eagles and 2011 $5 gold commemoratives both low mintages, silver maples on the BST - click link in my sig.

added $5 unc AGEs in airtites, plenty of quantity.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options

<< <i>Please check out my Ebay Store, lots of goodies this week

Buy - Sell - Trade -- Please list items you are ready to part with and their price.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    Pamp Suisse

(2) 5 gram Pamp Suisse Gold Bar .9999 Fine (In Assay) - $305/ea.

I can only do PayPal as I am currently in transition. Thank you.
  • Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    SOLD SOLD SOLD. Thanks

For Sale:

(14) 1965-1970 40% Kennedy Halves

At melt plus $2 shipping = $72 total.
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    GONE . . .
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    All Sold Thanks

Trying to avoid ebay with these. Everything is gone except for 8 oz. price is $288 delivered and insured. I have only posted one other time so this go around paypal only to protect everyone. My ebay account is the*eattic if you would like to look up my feedback.

Johnson Matthey 10 oz (sold)

jm 10 oz

The englehard bar has a spot on the back the dealer told me it was where it stuck to the mold. The weight is right.

Engelhard 10 oz (Sold)

Engelhard Front

Engelhard Back

2- 5 oz bars ( sold )

Apmex 5oz South East Refining 5oz

Assorted bars and rounds 10 oz (sold)

1-deak-perera 1oz
    2-engelhard 1 oz serial # 144805,144806 (sold)
    1- engelhard prospector 1 oz
    1-generic buffalo 1 oz
    3- u.s. assay office 1 oz
    2- a-mark rounds 1 oz

1 oz bars

1 oz rounds

Thanks
  • Options
    gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Moved to lower in the thread, near the end of the 1st page.
  • Options
    SOLD

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    $1775 delivered to your door via overnight mail. Paypal only.

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Just completed a very smooth deal with new member vthodges (look a few posts up from this one). Five stars!

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just completed a very smooth deal with new member vthodges (look a few posts up from this one). Five stars! >>

I also bought several bars from him in a quick smooth transaction. I hope he sticks around and participates in some of the discussions here.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just completed a very smooth deal with new member vthodges (look a few posts up from this one). Five stars! >>

Glad you said something. I would have passed on him because of 3 posts in 4 years.

vthodges

Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a roll of assorted Morgan & Peace dollars - 9x 1921, 5x Peace, 6x pre21's.
    All are problem free and VF-ish in grade except for 1- 1921 Morgan has been cleaned however, it's a R-6 early die state of VAM 1F - Die Break M of America - with really neat spiderweb cracks running through the reverse & obverse.

I'm asking $600 delivered & insured - paypal preferred on these...

• Options
    I don't talk a lot but I will stick around my experience with this board has been great. Thanks Wingsrule, PerryHall, and Coupdescrouge for quick and easy transactions. Even though after today I'm feeling a sellers remorse.
  • Options
    I have a hoard that has been accumulated and sitting in bank bags, can & jars over the past 80 years or so. I have already sorted the melt out.

I inventoried the Morgans and there are 468 Uncirculated and 174 Circulated. I also have bank bags, jars and cans of wheat cents and Indian cents that are in this hoard.

I also have a lot of the France 20 franc Gold Coins. Melt is $335 and going up every day, I'll sell these for $345 today. Scan on my website.

If any of you are interested in buying small to medium size lots of any of these, please PM or better yet, email me directly -- Don@QualityCurrency.com

I sell paper money, I'm not a coin dealer. Visit my website - www.QualityCurrency.com

PLEASE, don't offer melt, I take my melt to a smelter in town.

Thanks,
    Don
    Thanks and have a nice day,
    Don
    www.QualityCurrency.com
  • Options
    Please check my listing on the BST Forum.

Thanks,
    MM

*** FSHO: GOLD | SILVER | PLATINUM ***
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    Sat. bump.
    Lots of deals out there image All it takes is a message sent to get the dealing going.
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    Sunday bump.
  • Options
    Back again with a few more things folks. As usual, please send a pm if interested and PP gift or Postal money orders are accepted, but I will take a check if we've done business before. Thanks for taking a look and don't be shy in making an offer for multiple Lots.

This is an incredible 10.5 troy oz set of Swiss of America .999 Silver Rounds. A 5, 2.5, 2 & 1 oz Set. Good luck finding them all to have the Set. I have, and now it can be yours for $425 delivered.
    imageimage

I am also offering this Lot of $27.25 face value that consists of $13 in BU '64 Kennedys, $5.25 in 1962 & 1964 BU Quarters and $9 in AU+ 1963 Franklins.
    I absolutely guarantee these coins are as described (BU/AU), original and uncleaned or your money back.
    Asking $710 delivered.

This Lot isn't for everyone, but I'm going to put it out there anyway.
    These 14 1 oz Maple Leaf Engelhards, still in their original plastic. Asking $770 delivered firm.

SOLD FROM HERE DOWN, THANK YOU
    This is simply an incredible Lot of $24.80 face of Mercury Dimes that are uncleaned and original XF-UNC's. If you don't agree with the overall grade of the Lot, mail them back (at your cost) for a refund. These are NOT junk 90%. $660 delivered in plastic Dime tube rolls.

This Lot consists of $42 in a mix of Halves that are mostly Walkers and $5.50 face in Mecury Dimes. $47.50 face of pretty nice 90%. $1215 delivered.

Check out this 10 oz .999 silver Johnson Matthey Republic National Bank of New York bar with a 3 digit serial number, and as prooflike as the day it was produced.
    Asking $XXX delivered.

I have these two 10 oz Academy "Stacker" bars that everyone loves. Look closesly, they are 2 different bars. $XXX each or $XXX for both delivered.

This a .999 Silver 10 oz Phoenix Precious Metals Bar. Hard to find, dare I say, rare? $XXX delivered.
  • Options

<< <i>If you have any precious metal items that you are selling please post a reply to this thread with description, photos if possible, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of February 2012.

Once March comes around we can make a new thread and let this thread drop away to the pits of forum pergatory.

Use do NOT abuse this threadimage >>

Pieceofme PLEASE READ!!! Especially the last line it was added JUST FOR YOU!
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Please explain to me what I did wrong so I wont do it again??? If it's having more than 1 post in the thread, or having what I'm selliing on the BST posted here...did you call out the others who've done it too?
    Seriously, what did I do wrong?
  • Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    I have 4 nice 1oz silver timber wolfs that I'm looking to trade for 5oz of englehard or JM silver, poured is preferred, not required.

Seems like a fair trade. I'm not on this side of the boards too often but have done 100's of BST over on the cardboard side and can provide references if needed.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Bob

***Trade made, thanks ***
  • Options
    tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    Anyone like elephants. Each is 900 fine containing .9867 ASW. $105 shipped

3.4+ oz of silver 2 1948 5 pesos and 2 1956 10 pesos (5 pesos have .868 ASW each and 10 peso are .8356 each) $120 shipped
  • Options
    Coinsarefun, Thanks for safe and sound shipping of the silver tokens set. :>