Home Precious Metals

Cramer says

Nearly everytime he talks about gold that miners are having difficulty finding gold. Probably shouldn't be listening to Cramer, right?

Comments

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nearly everytime he talks about gold that miners are having difficulty finding gold. Probably shouldn't be listening to Cramer, right? >>

Well, he is also sticking with his prediction of $2000 gold within the next 18 month. Scary, isn't it. I've got an open mind, and will listen to him, heck, I even read some of the doom & gloom scenarios that gets posted to this boardimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never pay attention to Cramer. This Kramer makes more sense to me.

• << <i>I never pay attention to Cramer. This Kramer makes more sense to me.

image >>

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before my present dog my two others were named Cosmo and Kramer. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Boo~Yah!imageimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Before my present dog my two others were named Cosmo and Kramer

Main dog Cosmo and the auxillary dog Kramer?
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Before my present dog my two others were named Cosmo and Kramer

Main dog Cosmo and the auxillary dog Kramer? >>

Kramer was a rescue (stray on his own for awhile) that was one day away from a dirt nap. He was SO disheveled in appearance that he practically named himself. Cosmo was a North Shore Animal League rescue and was a total spazz (yellow lab mixed with the devil). No one wanted him. The Cosmo name was only fitting as well. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • You guys are funny. So no one really knows.
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    No one ever really knows.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    going OT on a thread is a pastime here!

did anyone see Cramer on "The Good Wife" recently?
  • sumrtymsumrtym Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    I don't know how you can stand to watch him. I'd rather be stuck in the "It's a Small World After All" Disney ride with it repeating till I wanted to shoot myself rather than listen to him yell, drool, spit, and play bongo with the cartoon noises. The only way I'll watch him is on Youtube if he has a heart attack on air.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cramer, brought to you by " Goldman Sachs " have a nce day
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opinions, much like some unmentionables, everybody has one.... Cheers, RickO