Home Sports Talk
Options

Pick the Super Bowl teams.......

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll start by picking the Saints vs Ravens.

Saints win.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patriots vs Green Bay

38-24 Pack
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>Patriots vs Green Bay

38-24 Pack >>

I agree with Paul, but I have the score at 49-48 Pack.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Denver over the Saints 13-6
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packers-Steelers rematch. I could easily be talked into the Ravens.

Pack 28-24.

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    >>>Denver over the Saints 13-6 <<<

Have the Drew Breeze era Saints ever been held to 6 points???
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Packers and Ravens...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>>>>Denver over the Saints 13-6 <<<
    Have the Drew Breeze era Saints ever been held to 6 points??? >>

NOPE. ONE TIME they were held to 7 in a 30-7 loss to Carolina on 10/19/08.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

I'll go with 49ers VS> Ravens to end all the year of the QB and get back to defense
    wins championships! Ravens win 17-13..
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New England 45, Green Bay 38.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

Yup.

In fact, the Drew Breeze era Saints have never scored a touchdown in all the games they have never played.
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Raiders VS. Cowboys..What did I win??
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options

<< <i>

Yup. In fact, the Drew Breeze era Saints have never scored a touchdown in all the games they have never played. >>

Matt .. I noticed the spelling when I first responded, but I didn't think ANYBODY would be that mean! LMAO
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Well I know the Cowboys who are so much better than the Lions won't be there>image
    I will pick the Saints beating the Patriots, but I am Tebowing for a Lions vs Broncos Superbowl!!
  • Options
    2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How come nobody picked the two pre-season "Dream Teams" - Eagles vs. Jets? image

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• Options
    EggerEgger Posts: 418 ✭✭
    Ravens Vs Packers
  • Options
    Sorry Matt and Doug about mispelling Drew's name.......I think everybody knew who I was talking about.image

Sorry I'm not a perfect speller like you two are!image
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I'll go with Saints 27 Steelers 24.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Patriots 45 Green Bay 28
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry Matt and Doug about mispelling Drew's name.......I think everybody knew who I was talking about.image

Sorry I'm not a perfect speller like you two are!image >>

That's cool. I was just pulling your giant avatar's leg

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BC Lions 45
    Winnepeg Blue Bombers 24

• Options
    Saints 42, Patriots 38
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Sorry Matt and Doug about mispelling Drew's name.......I think everybody knew who I was talking about.image
    Sorry I'm not a perfect speller like you two are!image >>

That's cool. I was just pulling your giant avatar's legimage >>

And I was busting Matt's chops.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Packers / Pats
  • Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    miami 27 dallas 16 THIS TIME MIAMI WINS....MARINO M.V.P.
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    Lions 31 - Patriots 17

as the black eyed peas say "I gotta feeling"

-John
    -John Stevens
    Ebay ID: jrconcessi

Collecting 1993 Finest Refractors & All Refractors 1993 - 2001, 1964 Topps Psa 8.5 or Better
    Soon to be Collecting 1966 Batman Color and all Hall of Famers in all Sports in as High a Grade as I can Afford.
  • Options
    Packers 24
    Ravens 19
  • Options
    halfcentmanhalfcentman Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭
    49'ers vs. Ravens

49'er win
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Saints 27
    Ravens 23
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bengals over the Giants.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    One 'mo time: GIANTS defeat the PATRIOTS.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    And DA GIANTS are on their way. GREAT shutout by the defense!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    A N'Awlins boy beating the Atlanta Falcons to knock them out of the playoffs on the day after a Saints win. Now, if LSU can finish the trifecta tomorrow night it will be a beautiful thing.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    WTG GIANTS! One more win to get to the SB AGAIN!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

<< <i>Patriots vs Green Bay

38-24 Pack >>

I was wrong, Hopefully its ....

Patriots vs SF

38-24 image
  • Options
    Still sticking with my pick from 01/07/12 ... Giants over Pats! imageimage
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Tell yea this much Green Bay and NO fans gotta be pissed off, I seriously doubt anyone truly thought GB and NO would lose these games.
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Tell yea this much Green Bay and NO fans gotta be pissed off, I seriously doubt anyone truly thought GB and NO would lose these games. >>

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    Paul ... I agree. Those GB and NO fans have to be quite upset!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Almost every team I have rooted for this weekend lost.

The Patriots were the only one's to survive and boy did they come through.

I guess the super bowl will be the Patriots verses the Forty Niners but then again it could be the Patriots against the Giants.

Whichever one the Pats face does not matter to me at all, the Pats will still score 45 points and win.
  • Options

<< <i>Almost every team I have rooted for this weekend lost.

The Patriots were the only one's to survive and boy did they come through.

I guess the super bowl will be the Patriots verses the Forty Niners but then again it could be the Patriots against the Giants.

Whichever one the Pats face does not matter to me at all, the Pats will still score 45 points and win. >>

Lets get past Baltimore first before we reserve airline tickets for Indy!
  • Options
    No Indy for me with a 52 inch tv in my living room.

Patriots 45 Giants 28
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    Patriots / 49 ers
    Capecards
  • Options

<< <i>The Patriots were the only one's to survive and boy did they come through.

Whichever one the Pats face does not matter to me at all, the Pats will still score 45 points and win. >>

Hmmmmm .... sounds like the way people were talking in 2008 when the Pats were 13.5 point favorites in the Super Bowl.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The Patriots were the only one's to survive and boy did they come through.

Hmmmmm .... sounds like the way people were talking in 2008 when the Pats were 13.5 point favorites in the Super Bowl. >>

Thats EXACTLY why Im trying to keep my expectations at a minimum. That 2008 Super Bowl is by far my worst memory for Boston Sports, much much worse than any Red Sox collapse or other Pats loss, I sincerely hate Eli Manning and the Giants, I can only hope if we face them that luck will be on our side this time.
  • Options
    GRGR Posts: 550 ✭✭
    The Ravens played the much tougher team in the Afc and Flacco isn't whining, hes defending himself from the constant critiscism he recieves from everyone. The Afc is gonna be tough but I think Baltimore gets it done just as they did two seasons ago at New England.
    Nathan Wagner
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giants vs Pats...Manning outperforms Brady yet again..image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Ravens/Giants

another rematch of about 10 yrs ago.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Me thinks it will be a "New" SB. Just a few short weeks ago there was speculation that Coughlin is in danger
    of losing his job. I think he is out of danger now. Wow.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nueva York v. Nueva England