Home Sports Talk
Options

Pick the Super Bowl teams.......

2»

Comments

• Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    saints 34...steelers 31......YES I AM A HATER !!!
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    That was my pick too. I'm sticking with it. Go Saints!!!
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever wins this weekend between the Packers and Saints will have an easy time in the Super Bowl. image
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    WOO HOO. Let's go GIANTS!

On January 7th in this thread, before the playoffs started, I picked the GIANTS over the Pats in the Super Bowl.

ONE MORE GAME TO GO to make it ONE 'MO TIME!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    WOO HOO. See above!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.