Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Buying Live 2011 25th Anniversay Sealed Silver Sets

Please let me know your asking price for seaIed sets dated 12/7/11 or earlier. can still use some more sets that are in hand and ready to ship out to me the day we close a deal (or the next business day) and are sealed sets dated 12/7/11 or earlier. My payment will be mailed the next business day after my receipt of your set(s). I have bought hundreds of thousands of dollars of modern coins this way from board members in the past couple years, all problem-free transactions, and my checks are among the fastest in the industry.

I am on PCGS' Board of Experts and you count on a fast check and a problem -free transaction. You can also count on a private deal with your information in the sealed box not being sold to anyone or otherwise compromised.

Besides mailing me the sets, I am personally located in Orange County, CA (minutes from PCGS) and these sets can also be hand-delivered to me for an immediate check (7) days a week in Orange County, CA, San Diego, CA or Santa Barbara, CA as well.

Congratulations to everyone who received sets. It was a nice year end "gift" from the US Mint to sell the sets at that price with that mintage!

This offer to buy may end on my part without notice being posted here.

Thanks. Wondercoin (Mitch).

P.S. Happy to discuss a trade for your sealed box of 5 sets where you end up with a 70 set (or two) as part of a deal.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    fiveNdimefiveNdime Posts: 1,088 ✭✭

<< <i>There are also some interesting ways for us to possibly do business with your sets (for my established customers) >>

PM sent to become established image
    BST transactions: guitarwes; glmmcowan; coiny; nibanny; messydesk
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitch, thanks again for working out an excellent deal for me. image
  • Options
    gyromacgyromac Posts: 213 ✭✭

always fair, quick, and trusted transaction

thanks again mitch
  • Options
    Anyone on these boards should know of wondercoins reputation! image
    Past BST deals baddogss,llafoe,braddick,wondercoin,fireman2030, ProofCollection, SNMAN,halfnut1
  • Options
    Mitch, Thanks for working out a great deal on my 25th Ann ASE Sets.

• Options
    CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    "What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."
  • Options
    nurmalernurmaler Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    Working on a deal currently with Mitch for PCGS Grading... Straight up guy! Thanks!
    - Aron
  • Options
    Thank you guys. It was great doing business with all of you.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    PM sent also
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for a good deal Mitch.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    thank you Mariner!

Wondercoin
  • Options
    PM sent! image
    "In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan
  • Options
    pm sent
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt. Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    TTT

WONDERCOIN
  • Options
    PAYING $680/set TODAY FOR SEALED SETS ($3,400/5 SETS) until I am filled up.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    PAYING $690/SET TODAY FOR SEALED SETS.

If we are very close, please let me know. I will try to not to be outbid by a couple dollars.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondercoin (Mitch) is excellent to work with!

Do not hesitate in dealing with him. Believe it or not, he does not only do moderns!

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    ttt

Thanks Oreville. It has been a pleasure working with you throughout the years as well. I love bringing "classic guys" to the "darkside" of moderns

Wondercoin
  • Options
    BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    PM sent. image

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • Options
    Paying $3,400 today for sealed boxes of 5 sets. No mess, no fuss. Let me know if you have any available to sell to me and thanks.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.

Thanks,

Tim
  • Options
    ttt

I just need a couple more at this point.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    I think you got mine yesterday or today, right? image

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • Options
    Mitch, I want to publicly thank you for a very smoothe transaction! image

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan
  • Options
    Sebrown. My pleasure. You shipped to me a substantial quantity of sets, showed a great deal of trust in me as well and I did not want to disappoint you! Have a great holiday season!

I am still buying today. Please send me a PM with your proposals.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Mitch, thank you for the smooth transaction and quick payment. Hope we can do business again!
  • Options
    Thank you!

I can use a few more sets today @ $650 each sealed.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • Options
    ttt

Last call for sealed sets....

Wondercoin
  • Options
    paying $660/box sealed for sets dated 12/7/11 or earlier.

Thanks. Wondercoin
  • Options
    Mitch, thanks for a smooth pleasant transaction and payment. It was great to meet you in person. Look forward to future deals and interaction. Thank you!
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numerous transactions with Mitch, always a gentleman to deal with image
  • Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Mitch! Great transaction.....troublefree, stressfree, painfree but not profit free.

Wish I had more sets to sell to you!

Thanks again,

Tim
  • Options
    Thanks guys.

In the words of a great song (with reference to these 25th Anniv. sets) .. "what a long strange trip it's been!"

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

paying $630/set today for sealed boxes dated 12/7/11 or earlier.

Thanks,

Wondercoin