Home Precious Metals

*** The Official NOVEMBER Precious Metals Buy, Sell & Trade Thread ***

WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭
If you have any precious metal items that you are selling please post a reply to this thread with description, photos if possible, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of November, 2011.

Once December comes around we can make a new thread and let this one drop away to the pits of forum purgatory.

Comments

• TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    sold
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I dunno what I did to my camera but best pictures I could get.

The auto-focus is broken...in most cases it's cheaper to buy a new camera than get it repaired from my experience.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Damn Rich! You need to run for President you got answers for every thing!

Did you hear Obama had a Halloween party, and he wanted everyone to like his costume, so he went as himself...from 2008 image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    sold
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • American Silver Eagles

2003 MS69 NGC Flag Label - $50
    2007 W MS69 NGC Early Releases - $55
    2008 W MS69 NGC Early Releases - $55
    2009 MS69 NGC Early Releases - $50

90% Silver

40 Washington Quarters - $255
    50 Roosevelt Dimes - $125
    160 Mercury Dimes - $410
    10 Franklins, 4 Walker, 1 Washington Commemorative Half - $195
    Extra 90% 2 quarters, 25 dimes. A few holed and damaged dimes. $3 face - $70

Money order, PayPal: Gift or add 2.5%. If you want photos please ask. Thank you.
  • PM offer sent
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • Many buy and sell transactions. Let's talk!
  • CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Moved!
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 silver dollars. Includes 4 Peace, 6 from 1921 and 10 pre 1921's. $605 delivered
    No culls, damaged or junk coins. Just circulated Vegas coins saved from the melt
    pile at my Jewelers. Usual, cash, check (must clear, da da da dah), or US PO MO.
    Listed on BST as well, thanks,
    bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Ok, I'm buying all 2 Oz Engelhard bars for Double melt! Yes I said It, Double Melt !! Let me know image
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
    I'm buying all 2 Oz poured Engelhard bars for Quadruple melt! Yes I mean It, Quadruple Melt !! As many as you have!
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent to CoinCrazyPA
    Timbuk3
    Sold!!
    In hand Sealed box of one 25th Annv Set, payment by check or MO only, preferred Postal Money order for quickest shipment. All others checks or MO's will have to wait until cleared. References below!

• $13 face, 52 washington quarters from the 30's and 40's, all ag-vg junk silver. Melt is $319 (today), will take $315 delivered. Will take paypal. Will sell a lesser face amount also.
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTT: My sealed box of 2 ASE 25th sets for (on hold). AGEs/Maples/Pamps preferred. Got cheap DCA gold you're sitting on, swap it for these.

Or

WTS: My sealed box of 2 ASE 25th sets, (on hold).

Metro Atlanta in person option available.

• FSH:

- 2009 Australian Kangaroo at Sunset F12 1oz silver PROOF with COA #2906/4000 in original capsule/red felt box/packaging all in mint shape - $180 (going on ebay for $200)

- 2009 Australian Kangaroo at Sunset F12 1oz silver BU version on the card all in mint shape - $90 (last sold on ebay for $130-150)

You pay Priority shipping. I accept: PP Gift or a check with time to clear.

References available if needed.
  • MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    gone.
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a little more premium than "just" gold, but if anyone's interested

1887-S $10. Liberty on the BST

Thanks!

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
  • coinnerdcoinnerd Posts: 490 ✭✭✭
  • 1oz gold eagle @ $25 over.

BST
  • NumisMeNumisMe Posts: 841 ✭✭
    I have a some 2006 20th Anniversary Gold and Silver Eagle Sets available.

Here is a link to the original post on the BST board Original post

1) 2006 20th Anniversary Gold Eagle Set (3 one ounce $50 Gold Eagles - 1 BU, 1 Proof, and 1 Reverse Proof) in the original government packaging $6000 per set plus $15 insured

1) 2006 20th Anniversary Silver Eagle Set (3 one ounce $1 Silver Eagles - 1 BU, 1 Proof, and 1 Reverse Proof) in the original government packaging $350 each plus $5 insured

3) 2006 20th Anniversary Silver Eagle Reverse Proof PR69 in PCGS holders $225 each plus $5 insured

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

PM if interested.
  • sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭
    1oz Heraeus...Please pm if interested...

Positive transactions with Cladiator, Meltdown, ajbauman, LeeG, route66,DennisH,Hmann,FilamCoins,mgoodm3,terburn88,MrOrganic, weg,dcarr,guitarwes,Zubie,Barndog,wondercoin,braddick,etc...
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    preselling NGC graded 25 anniversary silver eagle sets on BST. Click on my signatrue link if interested.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭
    gone!
  • LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tydye, are you still looking for those a-mark chunky stackables?

I have two that are different designs.

It's all about what the people want...

<< <i>Hey Tydye, are you still looking for those a-mark chunky stackables?

I have two that are different designs. >>

I am
    PM me on them
    Thanks

Also If anyone else has any for sale reasonable I am interested. Trying to collect a 100 of them for some unknown reason
  • DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paypal is fine, you don't have to add anything.
    Price includes shipping.
    Single items I usually ship in a 000 bubble padded manila envelope which I then place inside a regular manila envelope.

4 Blue Ikes $40.00 delivered SOLD
    The envelopes are bit beat up.
    1972-s
    1972-s
    1973-s
    1974-s

1977 Panama 20 Balboa, AU, $120
    3.85 Oz Silver

7 Coins from an old error/variety collection, $27.00 SOLD
  • Positive transactions with: dontippet, OPA, pragmaticgoat, chumley, CoinCrazyPA, barrytrot, Robb, InternetJunky, farthing, scrapman1077, bushmaster8, jfoot13, Doogy
    sold

• pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    FOR SALE HERE: Twenty-eight silver dollars, mixed dates, Morgan and Peace S$1

PAYMENT:
    I will accept regular paypal or a Postal Service Money Order.
    (Note: I only accept USPS money orders, available at any post office.)
    I may consider alternate payment methods, depending on circumstances. I'm not interested in trades at this time.

SHIPPING:
    I'll be shipping by USPS priority mail.
    All prices include shipping, delivery confirmation, and appropriate insurance.
    I generally ship within 1 business day of receiving payment.

RETURNS:
    This is bullion, so please consider all sales as final.

Pictures and/or descriptions cheerfully provided on request!
    Prices subject to change based on the silver market.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(28) Silver Dollars (mixed dates, Morgan and Peace, a few D and S mints) - $780.00 - Reduced 11/30
    As you can see in the image, most of the coins are average to nicer, with a couple that are quite attractive (the peace 3rd from left on top row and the morgan 4th from left, second row are both pretty nice coins)

Dates / Mint Marks:

Morgan:
    1921-P (7)
    1921-D (2)
    1921-S (2)

Peace:
    1922-P (9)
    1922-D (2)
    1922-S (1)
    1922-S?(worn mint mark) (1)
    1923-P (3)
    1924-P (1)

Click Here For a Larger Version of the Photo Below

• coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paypal ok.

2004 $5 Gold Eagle 1/10 ounce fractional MS69 PCGS...........Slightly toned...........................................................Asking $200<<<SOLD>>>> insured/delivered

Cert Verification #: 14106773

imageimage

• TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    Prices are based on current spot price of gold-$1713 and silver-$32.13 and are subject to change with market conditions.
    Payment by check, M.O., or paypal (add 3%).
    Payment must be in my hands within five calendar days.
    There are no returns on bullion.
    Please PM with your interest.

60 oz Silver American Eagles, fresh tubes of 20 each dated 1997, 2005, and 2007 -- SOLD

1 oz Gold Buffalo PCGS MS69 -- SOLD