Home Precious Metals

Can we have a little Halloween fun mods? Completely OT

I hope the mods will let us have a little fun by posting some pics of us (KEEP IT CLEAN!) dressed up for Halloween. If not, my apologies.

Can you imagine what i'd look like if I straigtened my hair? Now you know what to look for if you see me at a coin show image
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Gimme my wig back!image
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    that WAS me in college, sans the facial hair and sunglasses and about 60 pounds...looks like you and i would balance the scales now.
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    that WAS me in college, sans the facial hair and sunglasses and about 60 pounds...looks like you and i would balance the scales now

LOL! I actually had long hair back then too but it was straight. Not quite the mullet look, hair on the sides fell far below the ear.

Nowadays...I pull out nose hairs longer than any hair on my head image
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I was that guy at the party.

<< <i>that WAS me in college, sans the facial hair and sunglasses and about 60 pounds...looks like you and i would balance the scales now

LOL! I actually had long hair back then too but it was straight. Not quite the mullet look, hair on the sides fell far below the ear.

Nowadays...I pull out nose hairs longer than any hair on my head image >>

yeah, me too and don't forget the ear hair unless you want to wear that in a braid...lol

yet i still have most of my hair on my headimage
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me as a Soggy Bottom Boy ( O' Brother Where Art Thou). Notice the tin of Dapper Danimage

My daughter and me in Salem Mass a few years ago. We spent near every Halloween there while we lived in NYC. Father/daughter bonding trips that were in retrospect priceless.

Cool thread.

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not dressin' up this year, but here's a couple shots from a few days ago.
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    image Priceless face on your daughter in the second pic Meltdown!

My avatar is me dressed up year'round. image

Me and the wifey at an 80's party........lookin' good!

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
    Well, one of you is lookin' good anyway... image
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife as Pocahottie image and me as an evil Wall Street Bankerimage

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

LMAO!!! Keep the pics rollin in. Thank you to the mods for letting this one continue.
  • DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I acutally got my son to wear this several years ago...now he's "too big" to go image
    Hey Wes...I had hair like that in the '80's too, but it was about 10-12" longer than that lol.
    Now, let's just say people that I haven't seen since then don't even recognize me at all! image
    Actually, somtimes that's a good thing lol.
  • SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to scare the crap out of the kiddos! image

Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • braddickbraddick Posts: 22,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your wife is gorgeous. Looks like a much younger and more attractive Sandra Bernhard.

peacockcoins

• Heres my little guy in front of our house:

• erickso1erickso1 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭
    Me representing my wife's heritage (although the Norse conquered Scotland, so theoretically it could be mine too). My brother in law as a horse.

• AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    Here is me and Ahren getting ready for trick or treating...

Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My little ones

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

Cute Kids Baley... Here's mine from tonight.

<< <i>My wife as Pocahottie image and me as an evil Wall Street Bankerimage

image >>

cohodk,
    if Sacagawea looked like your wife, i think the golden dollars would have caught on nicely!image
  • Cool thread
    I hope you put some shoes on them bottom paws of Scooby Doo before you guys went out Brian image

This ended up being alot of fun, thanks to all those who shared. And if you have any more go ahead and add 'em on.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pictures everyone.... I think some of you came to my door last night....image Cheers, RickO
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

Ricko, I did expecting you to throw a Gold Eagle in my bag but all I got was a half-eaten pack of stale smarties. Cheap rascal you...... image
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ricko, I did expecting you to throw a Gold Eagle in my bag but all I got was a half-eaten pack of stale smarties. Cheap rascal you...... image >>

You are lucky you didn't get a " Get off of my porch" from Rickoimage

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about giving out half dollars left over from my urban mining ventures, but decided that the kiddies would not know what they were, and break their fingernails trying to get them open to get the chocolate out........
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
    I thought about giving out half dollars left over from my urban mining ventures, but decided that the kiddies would not know what they were, and break their fingernails trying to get them open to get the chocolate out.....

• chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    sorry I,m late....think I got BONE SPUR

Nice silver display there chumley! image
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You think Otis is going to figure out this place has become Open Forum redux? image
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky

• << <i>Nice silver display there chumley! image >>

Yep. I agree. Chumley's display is nice. image
    DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.
  • HallcoHallco Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and the wifey at an 80's party........lookin' good!

I thought Beauty and the Beast came out in the 90's not the 80's?!!!! imageimage

Like....so totally rad!! image