Home U.S. Coin Forum

Youtube! Check out my channel.

Hey guys i have been making youtube videos for a few months now and they have asked me to be a partner. im only 16 so i think this is awesome. anyway now my videos have little ads on the bottom and i will eventually get paid for them. (im hoping) im going to put a link to my channel in this thread and if you could click it and watch a few of my videos and maybe click a few ads it would be very much appreciated.

Please check it out!

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations... Cheers, RickO
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 16? Mmm ... I don't think so.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Nice job Errorboy!
  • robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kool... Thanks for sharing. image

• << <i>Only 16? Mmm ... I don't think so. >>

I was going to ask what made you think that , then i seen what made you think that.Very astute yet obvious observation.

• << <i>

<< <i>Only 16? Mmm ... I don't think so. >>

I was going to ask what made you think that , then i seen what made you think that.Very astute yet obvious observation. >>

I dont understand? what makes you think otherwise? i really am 16. And thank you so much everyone who has checked it out image
  • TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    Do you have a tripod?
    They can be had at BestBuy for around $30.

• << <i>

<< <i>

I was going to ask what made you think that , then i seen what made you think that.Very astute yet obvious observation. >>

I dont understand? what makes you think otherwise? i really am 16. And thank you so much everyone who has checked it out image >>

It would indicate you registered here at age 10 , is this in fact the case ?
  • I think his dad is a board member here and registered him.

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

I dont understand? what makes you think otherwise? i really am 16. And thank you so much everyone who has checked it out image >>

It would indicate you registered here at age 10 , is this in fact the case ? >>

Yes, my dad is Gemstate-coins on the forum and he created an account for me when i was 10.
  • Hey guys thought I let you know I just uploaded a new video and I used a tripod for this one. The new video is about the 1918 Illinois Centennial Half Dollar.
  • NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, the Lincoln Centennial half? Trying to butter up to illini420? (j/k)

The age thing/registered date thing is puzzling, but, hey, we DO need 'young blood' in the hobby (I don't consider myself 'young blood' at 25, some may, but 16 is definitely 'young blood'.

Youtube??? Well, I'm hesitant, as my last 'trip' to youtube, I had, well, lets just say watching youtube videos doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy......but I'll give yours a looksie. Congrats with the partnership.
    I'll come up with something.
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slow down and quit reading directly off of a script would be my advise. You also need a hook or something to spice it up. More cowbell. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hmmm, the Lincoln Centennial half? Trying to butter up to illini420? (j/k)

>>

At least he's calling it the IL commem and not the Lincoln commem which already earns him a big image even w/o watching the video image
  • NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Slow down and quit reading directly off of a script would be my advise. You also need a hook or something to spice it up. More cowbell. MJ >>

Sage advise...after all, MJ IS 'the most interesting man in the world'! image And you just CAN'T go wrong with more cowbell (anyone see Mr. Ferrell get the Mark Twain award for American Humor at The Kennedy Center last week??). I believe 'more cowbell' was really his breakout that began his meteoric rise to where he is now....'More Cowbell' is one of the top 5 SNL skits of ALL time...JMO
    I'll come up with something.

• << <i>Slow down and quit reading directly off of a script would be my advise. You also need a hook or something to spice it up. More cowbell. MJ >>

thanks for the advice and i will defiently try to be more fluid and not use the scripts i make as much. ill start thinking of a hook... any suggestions? haha i had to look up cowbell, had no idea what it meant at first.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file