Home Precious Metals
Options

It's time to give back with a 3.5 oz .999 silver giveaway!

As I approach my 2000th post after being here a little more than 2 years, I feel it is time to give back something to the members of this community. I've had the opportunity to culitivate many new relationships here that I otherwise would not have, gained wisdom from listening to the knowledge that is plentiful here, vent sometimes image , and had a chance to do alot of business that again, I otherwise wouldn't have had the opportunity to.

So with that said, this is a giveaway of 3.5 oz's of .999 silver! Here's the rules.
I recently purchased a 3 oz .999 silver set commemorating of Nolan Ryans 25 years in Baseball. It has a mintage of 25,000 .
What you are going to do is guess what the serial number is on the set that I own without going over. Please pay attention to that detail, without going over. The chance to guess is open from the time I post this til Wednesday, 9/28/11 at 7:30 PM CT and only 1 guess per person please. A picture of it and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter that night. Pretty simple, right?

This is what you are playing for. The winner will receive these exact seven 1/2 oz rounds totaling 3.5 ty. oz. of .999 silver!
Again, thanks to all of you for allowing me to be a part of this community, I sincerely appreciate it. Rich K.

THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY, WITH A GUESS OF 16678 & THE SERIAL NUMBER BEING 16737 IS ChrisRx. REMEMBER ABOUT THE NO GOING OVER STIPULATION?
CONGRATS, AND THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR PLAYING. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A NICE THING TO DO AND I'M GRATEFUL TO THOSE OF YOU THAT PARTICIPATED, DONE BUSINESS WITH ME, MADE OFFERS, TOLERATED ME (LOL) AND FOR PASSING ALONG YOUR INVALUABLE WISDOM. THANKS AGAIN!

HERE'S THE PIC OF THE REVERSE.
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments