Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Official Group BBCE Monster Box/Case Break #6 Baseball/Football!!! Scans are being posted, more to c

Comments

• MacrosBMacrosB Posts: 525 ✭✭✭
    Had all that work trying to sell out the 78 boxes and now they are seem to be more in demand. I think those first posts of the cards have had an affect.

Jim
    Looking for 66 and 69 OPC baseball
    60's OPC packs
    72 BB, 60's FB, 71FB, 73FB, 74FB, 75FB, 76FB, 78FB Rack Packs
    72 and earlier BB cello
  • Here are my packs:

The '82s look different then everyone elses
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    My message from Steve regarding my payment:

Rick,
    Your all good! I should have never of put you on the list of non-payers.
    It just since you used an e-check, I hadnt mark you down as paid. However, an e-check from you is as good as paid. Let Micheal Kelley know that I told you that you are paid in full. Thanks! Steve

------------------------
  • Evening,

The two 77 Football packs were a bust................................................BUT the 78 Cello Box (Bought two, ripped one) was just about the most fun I've had in a Rip in years, I can't describe how awesome the Cards are. I have 21 Commons that I think have a chance at 10's, so will be subbed. And then these are going off to PSA as well:

And these:

And then just for the He!! of it thought I might throw these into the package........................!!

The Murray is a Lock for a 9 and has a chance at a 10!!!! Both of the Ryans are 9's with chance at 10's as well!!!

YeeFrickinHah imageimageimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭
    Nice pulls Neil. Those ryans and Murray do look great.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,949 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice 78s Neil! All of my Record Breakers were way OC, so it's good to see that Ryan. Good luck!
  • Neil ROCKED IT!

any Bretts in the box?
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭
    How do the 78 OPC Gary Carters look?
    Anyone?

The Brooks Robinson RB always seemed to be OC L/R.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15

• << <i>Neil ROCKED IT!

any Bretts in the box? >>

Two Bretts, both OC L/R, possible 8 on one, but I have enough to sub out of this box.

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

• << <i>

<< <i>Neil ROCKED IT!

any Bretts in the box? >>

Two Bretts, both OC L/R, possible 8 on one, but I have enough to sub out of this box.

Neil >>

True. yet another amazing box from the case!
  • These people must pay by noon or the forfeit their packs.

Nendee
    Scashaggy
    JBox
    InitialD
    Eagle33

I think we will group the packs together into like 10 slots. You will have the opportunity to buy the slot. Each slot will contain the same value, but an assortment of packs.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Mike, what exactly is up for grabs?
  • TOTALS
    baseball
    1 1976 bb wax
    8 1977 bb opc
    4 1979 bb cello
    4 1980 bb opc
    4 1982 bb cello
    4 1983 bb cello
    football
    2 1977 fb wax
    3 1978 fb cello
    6 1981 fb wax
    4 1982 fb wax
    4 1983 fb wax
    3 1984 fb cello
    9 1984 fb wax
    4 1986 fb wax

Thanks to Larryp here is what is available. Im thinking 5 slots for baseball and 7 for football. I won't take any, so there will be 12 total slots available. This will commence at 12:01pm. First to respond to this thread will receive a random assortment per Steve. I will edit with prices before the time.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
  • bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>TOTALS
    baseball
    1 1976 bb wax
    8 1977 bb opc
    4 1979 bb cello
    4 1980 bb opc
    4 1982 bb cello
    4 1983 bb cello
    football
    2 1977 fb wax
    3 1978 fb cello
    6 1981 fb wax
    4 1982 fb wax
    4 1983 fb wax
    3 1984 fb cello
    9 1984 fb wax
    4 1986 fb wax

Thanks to Larryp here is what is available. Im thinking 5 slots for baseball and 7 for football. I won't take any, so there will be 12 total slots available. This will commence at 12:01pm. First to respond to this thread will receive a random assortment per Steve. I will edit with prices before the time. >>

First to respond here or in a new thread at 12:01?? Also, 12:01 in what time zone?
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    Mike is east coast so I'd say that would mean EST, so in a little over half an hour.
    2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,949 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Mike is east coast so I'd say that would mean EST, so in a little over half an hour. >>

Yeah, EST and post your wants in this thread.

• << <i>

<< <i>Mike is east coast so I'd say that would mean EST, so in a little over half an hour. >>

Yeah, EST and post your wants in this thread. >>

no need to post your "wants"

"First to respond to this thread will receive a random assortment per Steve"
    I guess I'd love to jump on the 76 Topps, a couple of 77 OPCs, a couple of 79 Cellos, and a mix of the rest to help close the gap. I'll may be away from my computer for a meeting at 12EST, so here's hoping I get in.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
    Do we know what the pricing is for each random lot?
  • LarryPLarryP Posts: 339 ✭✭
    Again randomly selected each person gets a slot ... there are 5 baseball and 7 football. Each slot cost 55.63 + s/h/I .

At worst you get 54.17 worth of packs .

Its on.... so I'll take 1 fb slot

Thanks Larry
    Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions
  • 1 fb
    1 bb

david
  • kgibsonkgibson Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    I'll take one baseball slot.
    "You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."
    One baseball slot for me.
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

• Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    i'll take 1 football slot
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    1BB
  • fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    I will bow out (if there was a slot anyway).
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    I'll do a bb if there are any left
  • shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭
    I'll take a FB lot if theres one.

Thanks
  • BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take a football if available
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • I'm turning this final sell out of the assorted slots to larryp. He has been great in helping me with this. My wife just came out of the hospital Sunday, oxygen was delivered, my kids, dinner, cleaning, laundry, etc. You guys know what I am going through. I need to transfer the rest of this over to him.

Thanks Larry.

Also I will add I would like to organize another monster to finish the year sometime around the 2nd week in November. Let's get through this one, and talk more about it in a week or so. Let's not post ideas etc here, as we'll keep it seperate.

Wouldn't it be cool to bust through 20 or 25K worth of product. Thanks guys your the best, I hope I get my stuff today.

Mike
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    You got it Mike.

2 slots of fb left

I'll call Steve during my lunch break and send him a copy of the breakdowns of the random packs.

Enjoy,

-Larry

Bb slots
    1 daverat
    2 kgibson
    3 bking
    4 mbmiller
    5 oakesy25

Fb slots
    1 larryp
    2 daverat
    3 scottiec2288
    4 shu4040
    5 bporter26

eBay Auctions
  • I'll take a football slot. Thanks!

<< <i>I'll take a football slot. Thanks! >>

Oh WTH? I guess I'll take a FB slot too.
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

• initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    I have been away on vacation only to return to my home, business and storage flooded

Sorry I haven't updated my paid status, but my stuff has all been paid for and shipped

I have been spending the last few days doing cleanouts
    Larry, I'm going to withdraw my slot, because I was hoping to get a pack of the 78. Since initial d has paid my changes are slim to none on getting that pack.
    Glad to see initialD is paid up ... you gotta love a moving target

Looks like we can still do 4 bb slots and 8 fb slots at 42.85 per slot + s/h/I

Everybody makes out well but one fb guy only gets $38 worth of cards.

Bb slots
    1daverat
    2 kgibson
    3 bking
    4 mbmiller

Fb slots
    1 larryp
    2 daverat
    3 scottiec2288
    4 shu4040
    5 sleepydave
    6 bking

Only 2 fb left!

eBay Auctions
  • scashaggyscashaggy Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

<< <i>These people must pay by noon or the forfeit their packs.

Nendee
    Scashaggy
    JBox
    InitialD
    Eagle33

I think we will group the packs together into like 10 slots. You will have the opportunity to buy the slot. Each slot will contain the same value, but an assortment of packs. >>

Ummm...I paid and posted about it and posted my pack hit.
    Ummm...I paid and posted about it and posted my pack hit.

hahaha that's awesome!
    TOO FUNNY ...

eBay Auctions
    I think jbox paid too.. see page 22
  • Das not good, guess this is a no go?
    OK, I'm real confused. Where did micron get the list of unpaids? I thought it was Steve, as that's the only place that makes sense, but all these resets are something else.
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

I'll call Steve now

eBay Auctions
    Yep I agree jbox looks like he has his cards on page 22 and scashaggy does too ... hmmm

But Steve's list still had both of them on it ... I will message the other 2 and for now I think this is a no go.

Sorry guys ...

Thanks,
    -Larry

eBay Auctions
  • BBCEBBCE Posts: 111
    Hello!
    We have been so extremely busy here at the office, it looks like a made acouple of small errors. Nothing major.

SEASHAGGY----Please contact me. We must have not shipped you (2) 1977 OPC baseball packs as we still have them here with your name on them (hence it showed unpaid, but you did pay). Please contact me so I can ship them to you.
    JBOX----Please contact me. We have your packs here, but dont show payment anywhere. Please contact me if you used paypal as we cant seem to find it.

So that just leaves:

Nendee
    Eagle33

as unpaid.

Thanks everyone for a great rip!

Steve
  • EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    I'd love me some 79 bb cellos, if they're up for grabs.

Scashaggy ... you were also down for 2 1977 opc packs, according to the front page.

Thanks,
    -Larry

eBay Auctions