Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB PSA Yastrzemski and Red Sox Team Cards for my Master Set

I figured I would start picking away on a Carl Yastrzemski Master Set. It is 314 cards deep and I need about 298 of them. If you have any PSA graded Yaz cards you're looking to sell or trade let me know. Ideally higher grade cards are preferred depending on the rarity. If you would rather trade I have tons of raw sets and individually cards mostly from 1972-1978, including multiple sets from 1974-1978. All PM's will be replied to. Thank you in advance for your help.
Link to my set

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Jeff,

Manny (Flatfoot816) is a HUGE YAZ collector and has a lot of awesome Yaz cards. Although he no longer posts very much on here, you may want to send him a PM and see if he responds. He may have some that he upgraded and is willing to sell. GOOD LUCK!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    wrightywrighty Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump and all PM's answered. Still looking. Thank you Jeff
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    I have a 1971 dell yaz PSA 10 for sale...

pm if interested...

thanks

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    One card purchased, about 300 more to go image. All PM's replied to. Thank you Jeff
  • Options
    cefy1cefy1 Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent.
    Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.
  • Options
    All PM's replied to. Thank you for the responses. Still looking. Jeff
  • Options
    Weekend bump. Not a lot of luck so far with my search. Thank you Jeff
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    he got me!!

finally checked messages and we should be hooking up. Jeff will be moving up in the Yaz World!
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Big Thank You to Manny (Flatfoot816) for 13 Yaz Cards to add to my set. Still need a ton of cards. Jeff
  • Options
    Glad I could be of help.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I was remiss at publicaly thanking Doug (Dboneesq) as he was the one who brought Manny to my attention. THANK YOU DOUG
  • Options
    Thank you to Mike (lilmule) for the Yaz. Still looking for a lot of cards. Regards Jeff
  • Options
    lilmulelilmule Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with your set, I can already tell it's going to be very nice.
    Knotty Hobby Woodworks
    Vintage Rookies
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrighty...

I once attempted and completed the 1970-1979 decade of Red Sox cards, which at the time consisted of 313 cards. Set is now retired under Teddy Ballgame. Got to be #1 on the Registry till I decided to sell my set.

You've got quite a challenge ahead, I highly recommend you get a VCP account and set up a "wants" list. If you do, VCP will email you when one of your cards shows up at auction. This will save you a ton of searching and perhaps some money along the way.

GL... getting that last card will be a relief at that point.
  • Options
    I just moved up to #15 on the Yastrzemski set with the latest addition from David (ldferg). Still looking for tons of cards. Thank you Jeff
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Jeff,

Here is a super tough one...pop 5 with none higher.

• Options
    I have a 1967 Topps PSA 7 for $40 delivered.
    Let me know if interested

Thanks,

Tiff
  • Options
    Thanks Tiff, I have the 67 in PSA 8.5 already, couldn't float the price for a 9. Thank you very much. Jeff
  • Options
    BUMP.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    I have my 1982 Topps Boston Red Set (set break) consigned to Probstein123 on ebay which has a PSA 10 Yaz and a PSA 10 Yaz In Action for auction.
    Brian

• Options
    Thanks Brian, I need both of those so they are on my watch list. Jeff
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Still looking for cards. Thank you Jeff
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    How's it coming along?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Doug,

Well I'm currently ranked #14 on the Yaz Master Set Registry. I have 59 cards which means I still need 256 cards, the set is a monster. I haven't bought a card off the boards for almost 2 months now. I've picked up a card here and there on E-Bay. Unfortunately 4SC has a bunch of the cards that I need but reading the threads on the board I've decided to shy away from them for now. Thanks for asking and hopefully I can move into the top 10 at some point early in 2012. Any help is appreciated. Jeff
  • Options
    Jeff

Merry Christmas !!

Still have about 50 more cards if interested.

Manny
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    Sunday Bump. Thanks Jeff
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    Haven't bumped this in a while. Let me know if you have anything. Thank you Jeff
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    I have the 1/1 1981 Opc Yaz! Lmk if you are interested!

Brian
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if you need it or it is high enough in quality for your set but I have consigned my 60 Yaz Rookie PSA 6 to Probstein. It is currently a bit under VCP.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    I haven't bumped this thread in about 5 months so maybe there is something new out there. Let me know what you have. Thank you Jeff
  • Options
    Sunday Night Bump.
  • Options
    Trying to get into the top 10 before the end of the year. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Jeff
  • Options
    Jeff!

I have the cards put aside. I tried to find the time to get you a list this past weekend--will try again this weekend

not all are in my mannys yaz set...but if you see any in that set you want--lmk--and shoot me a price

Manny
  • Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭
    Upcoming Heritage Auction has 1967 reg issue and sticker in 9; Yaz for Mayor in 8. Good luck!
    "...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Just moved into the top 10 and still looking for a lot of cards. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Jeff
  • Options
    Have a 1965 in PSA-8.....LMK.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Still looking for psa graded Yastrzemski cards for my master set. Thank you Jeff