Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

This is by far the best card I purchased at The National.......

13»

Comments

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Wasn't one of those girls texted a pic of Favre's privates?
    Or am I thinking of someone else? >>

Indeed it was. And +1 for rocking the word 'privates'.
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    Very, VERY nice. Looks like a 8 to me.
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    If any of you are trying to make it more then that, I am not sure were we are suppose to be taking this.

No one was taking it anywhere, but I will say this.. I think posting the final sales price of a guys auction.. unsolicited, is a weak move
    and I wouldn't have done it.
  • Options

<< <i>If any of you are trying to make it more then that, I am not sure were we are suppose to be taking this.

No one was taking it anywhere, but I will say this.. I think posting the final sales price of a guys auction.. unsolicited, is a weak move
    and I wouldn't have done it. >>

And your welcome to your opinion. However, unsolicited is not correct. I did not bring up the card on this forum, the OP/former owner did, I just followed through, there is a difference there. Posting in a public forum is inviting comments on the item related to the posting. The sale of the card is clearly related. If you dont want comments on a card...dont start a forum posting about it. I would also say if the final price showed a strong sale, I think your response would be more along the line of way to go Ron.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Yes Hammered, the one on the left is "connected" to Favre.