Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Some new Kennedt's

Some more Kennedy's for my collections
Alan
image

image

Comments

  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking Kennedy half dollars. How many more until you complete your set?


  • Options
    Still have a way to go LOL
    I got these two at a very good price, now if the rest where that easy.
    So fare I have about 15,
    I picked up these two the other night.
    So I am doing pretty good.
    Thanks
    Alan
    image
    image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kennedy's make for a nice set of moderns.... several variants as well. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice choice for a modern series. They can get pricey, too.

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    image
    Becky
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭
    With the right inspiration, Kennedy's can be COOL!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image

    I've got 26 to go.


    I do have a bunch of dupes if you shoot me a list of the years you're lacking acan451.

    "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

  • Options
    Bossman88Bossman88 Posts: 638 ✭✭
    Very nice additions to your set.

    Regards, Larryimage
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice pick ups image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file