Home Precious Metals
Options

4 pc. China Panada, Ag, Au, Pd, and Pl set, what shoudl I expect, pitcures included.

Had this set a while, but want to sell it, these are UNC's even though they look proof correct? Any Key dates in there? Should I expect spot, more less? Neat set but figured I would rather have the money for something else. If I went ebay I would .99 no reserve, if I BST what should be a fair price to ask to give member here a chance? Has the box, case, COA

1 oz. Silver 1989 (mintage 25,000)
1/4 oz. Palladium 2004 (mintage 8,000)
1/10 oz. Gold Panda 1982 (mintage 77,598)
1/10 oz. Platinum 1994 (mintage 2,500)

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a couple of monster boxes of silver eagles. What's a fair price per tube? image

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee....I wish I could help...but the old adage comes to mind..."whatever someone is willing to pay"image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    derryb, I would guess melt plus $40 per roll? That is what they seem to be going for. So my question stands as I thought maybe someone may know the spot+ per coin so I could come up with a fair price, but whatever, thanks for the help.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    I would check ebay. There appears to be many recently completed auctions for similar items.
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>derryb, I would guess melt plus $40 per roll? That is what they seem to be going for. So my question stands as I thought maybe someone may know the spot+ per coin so I could come up with a fair price, but whatever, thanks for the help. >>

I know exactly what that group is worth. image
  • Options
    BBQnBLUESBBQnBLUES Posts: 1,803
    Sorry... can't help with the China "Panada" but I can get you a a cheap "Rolax" watch image
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the fact the coins aren't mint sealed the price will depend greatly on the condition. I would not worry about the 1 oz silver panda but the other coins if graded PCGS MS69/PR69DCAM would bring hefty premiums over what you would get for them ungraded.

JMHO, GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    Good for you Gecko, we both know what you are, you were busted on the open forum refuge and finally came clean and come here and swing you weight, you really are a piece of garbage, either you are one of Gecko's loyal followers of one of the others he is rude and impolite to you. Would don't you go make so 15 gr. poured bars and cry when you get less than melt on ebayimage

The OP refuge thread may be gone, but I saved them, keep provoking me me you fake.

Edit: I thought you weren't responding to my post? Are you here today then a public leave tomorrow, is flow here this month?
  • Options

<< <i>Good for you Gecko, we both know what you are, you were busted on the open forum refuge and finally came clean and come here and swing you weight, you really are a piece of garbage, either you are one of Gecko's loyal followers of one of the others he is rude and impolite to you. Would don't you go make so 15 gr. poured bars and cry when you get less than melt on ebayimage

The OP refuge thread may be gone, but I saved them, keep provoking me me you fake.

Edit: I thought you weren't responding to my post? Are you here today then a public leave tomorrow, is flow here this month? >>

image Mission accomplished! image
  • Options

<< <i>Had this set a while, but want to sell it, these are UNC's even though they look proof correct? Any Key dates in there? Should I expect spot, more less? Neat set but figured I would rather have the money for something else. If I went ebay I would .99 no reserve, if I BST what should be a fair price to ask to give member here a chance? Has the box, case, COA

image >>

Platinum & palladium pieces are proof, others are not.

Singapore & Hong Kong March/April
    Hong kong/Long Beach JUNE Table #838
    MACAU
    emgworldwide@gmail.com
    Cell: 512.808.3197
    EMERGING MARKET GROUP
    PCGS, NGC, CCE & NCS, CGC, PSA, Auth. Dealer
  • Options
    Thanks Mr. Organic
  • Options
    Mission accomplished!

Yeah okay

We both know Mr. 1/4 oz. AGE I LOVE FIREMAN, don't we. If your in denial the I know, so that is all that really matters.
  • Options

<< <i> Mission accomplished!

Yeah okay

We both know Mr. 1/4 oz. AGE I LOVE FIREMAN, don't we. If your in denial the I know, so that is all that really matters. >>

You might consider sobering up before posting any further comments.
  • Options
    sorry you're not your and then not the, drunk me, duh. Why don't you fess up to the boards like you did when you got caught on the OFR? No? Big big bullion man. Just what I thought, go back to your life behind the computer as that is what you have or leave in a fit for the 18th time then come back. Notice how no one cares when you leave? Just food for thought, or food stamps for thought.
  • Options

<< <i>Had this set a while, but want to sell it, these are UNC's even though they look proof correct? Any Key dates in there? Should I expect spot, more less? Neat set but figured I would rather have the money for something else. If I went ebay I would .99 no reserve, if I BST what should be a fair price to ask to give member here a chance? Has the box, case, COA

image >>

I'm getting older, and my eyesight isn't what it used to be, but doesn't that Pd coin say 1/2 oz.?