Home U.S. Coin Forum

Mercury WWII Years set

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just completed my WWII Mercury Dime set with a couple of extra coins. I still intend to upgrade a few, but for the time being this is it. While it is no where near the best, I hope you like it.
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• MercfanMercfan Posts: 700 ✭✭
    I just LOVE a lustrous Mercury dime!

Thanks for posting!

"Coin collecting problem"? What "coin collecting problem"?
  • baddogssbaddogss Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭
    You've assembled a very nice set of Mercury dimes there. Enjoy!
    Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
    Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...
  • Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Way to go!! Upgrading the ones you don't care for will be a breeze!

Good Luck!
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Mercury dimes have become one of my favorite series over the years...
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Congrats on your merc set.
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • melvin289melvin289 Posts: 3,019
    Nice set, congratulations on completing it.

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice set... congratulations... Cheers, RickO
  • Sweet! I love those coins! c
  • PQueuePQueue Posts: 901 ✭✭✭
    I can't see the detail, but the 36 P appears to have very nice toning pattern. Is it one of your favorites?
  • jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was until it became housed in a "questionable color" slab. Then it became my mad coin. Nah, I still love the color and beauty of the coin. Thanks to all for your very nice comments.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!! I've thought about doing a set of those as well as Walkers.
    Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! image

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file