Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So... I spoke with a guy who wants 300 grand for a collection... The inventory is 94 pages long

13»

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>sevendust >>

Indeed.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭
    I've been away for a few months and just getting back into this forum recently. When I left, the hot thread was the Dpeck Wrestling thread, which I oft described as "Dude's Soap Opera" (DSO). I think with some stolen facebook photos and some name calling directed at family members, that this thread can also reach DSO status. Keep up the good work, guys. You can do it!

Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    Why on this earth would you bump this thread?

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to do that... I proved the people who decided to attack me wrong, one of them apologized, nothing to do this crap over.

I had to censor myself pretty bad with this message.......................................
  • Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    LOL. At least no one has gone crazy lately bumping year + old threads. image
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

<< <i>Why on this earth would you bump this thread?

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to do that... I proved the people who decided to attack me wrong, one of them apologized, nothing to do this crap over.

I had to censor myself pretty bad with this message....................................... >>

Hey I have a question. Where in the add did you find his phone number?

EDIT TO ADD: When you edit your posts to hide the facts, you lose credibility.
  • Options

<< <i>

I had to censor myself pretty bad with this message....................................... >>

Hey I have a question. Where in the add did you find his phone number? >>

Emailed him...
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to do that... >>

Sorry I can't post my thoughts. I'll move back to China.

Heh.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

<< <i>

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to do that... >>

Sorry I can't post my thoughts. I'll move back to China.

Heh.

image >>

lmao,.. greatness.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Wow, this thing still has legs.
  • Options
    Funny isn't it. I had the guy email me the list. There was really some decent stuff, but not nearly worth 300k. I told him I had a reasonable 5 figure number and he basically laughed. So I was very nice and said, "I know you won't be selling it for anything with 6 digits and starts with a 2 or a 3, but I do wish you the best of luck, and thanks for sharing"

I have the whole list if anyone wants it emailed to them, or just email the guy. He probably has been harrassed quite a bit.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options

Funny, I think this was partially directed at me.

sevendust
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)